- Comprehensive experience in sales, marketing, channels, business development, distribution, partners, and mergers.
- The ability to ensure that global cross - functional teams meet company objectives while improving customer service and satisfaction.
- A creative thinker who has a reputation for increasing revenue by implementing new policies, procedures, or practices.
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent campaigns on a daily basis.
Confidential, Redwood City,CA
Global Operations, Contract AnalystResponsibilities:
- Implemented processes that drive efficiency and customer satisfaction with Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Operations, and Executive Management.
- Deployment of Services, change management, documentation, training to stakeholders.
- Collaborate across marketing, sales, and the Business Unit teams to align communication priorities and executive on a single internal communications and web strategy.
- Design, implement and present Monthly/Quarterly Executive Level status of key deliverables.
- Experienced in communication and the ability to express thoughts logically.
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by identifying proper escalation paths.
- Works independently and collaboratively by using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Experience using analysis, reporting, and forecasting in business discussion.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements.
- Shape and re-shape the overall strategy as needed to best meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Drive alignment and adoption of corporate content management and sales marketing platforms.
- Collaborate with QA teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing.
- Partner with SFDC development firms to implement user feedback to improve user experience.
- Drive governance approach to track quality, business success criteria, and value statements.
- Conduct launches and prepared releases of programs, projects, services, communications on a global scale.
Confidential, San Jose,CA
Senior IT Manager and Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Planned, forecasted, and tracked complex project dependencies including budgets, resources, project baselines, and key performance indicators using reports and dashboards.
- Cross functional collaboration with Business Units to discuss quarterly projects and programs within Confidential and IT.
- Validated architecture and design against business/technical requirements with the assistance of engineers, architects for WebEx, TelePresence, and Jabber.
- Engage stakeholders with monthly status updates, reports, software, and providing local training.
- Trained employees, led service managers in the provision of stakeholder and service updates.
- Led cross-functional program meetings and presented quarterly reports to executives.
- Daily program management of multiple concurrent programs, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and with a demonstrated ROI. Deliver regular comprehensive analysis, reporting and updates to internal teams, field, upper and executive senior management.
- Ensure processes were streamline to improve overall reporting and metrics.
Business Management ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Advised local community business executives regarding business plans, the measurement and control of ROI based on actual costs and performance results, and the automation of programs and initiatives.
- Managed multiple concurrent campaigns on a daily basis, delivering comprehensive analysis, reporting, and updates to internal teams and all levels of management.
Confidential, San Jose,CA
Global Sales Operations ManagerResponsibilities:
- Facilitated a 10% increase in Demo Loan value and reduced operational costs as a result of a complete process mapping between Confidential and vendor operations.
- Improved process capability via implementation of vendor survey and feedback process.
- Oversaw a number of contract license management programs, interfacing with global cross-functional teams to ensure business integration and customer satisfaction.
- Managed Unified Computing Services, renewals, licensing, and service contracts. Defined program guidelines, interface with Sales, Customers, Partners and Support services. Increase product awareness allowing customers to purchase demo equipment.
- Engage new or emerging trends and technologies in the SFDC.
- Created, reviewed, and edited process documentation to improve processes and life cycles.
- Contribute to technical web and SFDC design and feasibility planning.
- Produced an increase in revenue from $4M to more than $80M through account management, lead follow-up, customer visits, and sales point of contact opportunities.
- Launched the Telepresence of the TAB program with Advance Services, creating dashboards, dross data engagement with EDW, Finance, Contracts, and Manufacturing divisions.
- Introduced marketing solutions, campaigns, and customer service support programs for up-sale of service contracts, new product introductions, training, Call Center support and online tools.
- Design, develop and deploy Salesforce.com based application for Demo Loan.
Business Operations ManagerResponsibilities:
- Increased profit margin by 10% by introducing the use of a standardized Fast Track packaging process and by simplifying the sales process.
- Researched customer need and industry trends by conducting site visits, class audits, focus groups, and targeted surveys.
- Created and tracked an online Training Licensing program for Training Partners, Channel, and resellers including accountability of paper license to online license certificate, renewals, expirations, discounts, and bundled packages.
- Gathered product launch requirements, coordinating with engineering, marketing, and sales.
- Managed projects such as the development of VODs, product launches, websites, and IPTV shows including participation in bimonthly SETV planning, project, and VT advocate meetings.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Manager Global SalesResponsibilities:
- Lead Internal/External communications for sales, programs, incentives and events. Status meetings with Sales VP and VP management team on Monthly and Quarterly sales activities. Lead cross-functional teams to design and web development of the complete Sales, Web and Event team. Develop and presented to customers including; Trade Shows, Sales Offices, Conference and Web calls.
- Manage the US and Canada PartnerNet Reseller and Distributor channel in promoting and selling products. Responsible for Web site management, product revenues, reseller, distributor, and oem channel programs. Establish product awareness and supervised budget guidelines and objectives. Designed and implemented Sales Marketing Plans, product collateral and marketing materials.
- Created and implemented International Field Marketing Plans. Design product collateral and marketing materials. Provided training for resellers and distributors on products and technologies.