- Talented IT professional with experience managing applications, providing expert - level support and maintenance as well as project management skills with the software development life cycle.
- Functions well as a liaison between business users and developers, business analysis and coordinating enhancements and providing training for users.
- Able to integrate and adapt to new information, is organized and can work independently or in a team environment, has ability to quickly analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and remains current on technology through training and trade industry involvement.
- Possesses a strong ability to learn and understand business/technical needs and initiatives.
- Team player who works well with people of all levels within an organization.
Operating Systems: OpenText eDOCS Document Management System
Windows OS: Workshare Professional
Windows Server: Docs Corp pdfDocs
Active Directory: MS SQL Server 2008
XenApp Citrix: Microsystems DocXtools
Network Technologies: MS SCCM,TCP/IP,HP Service Center,VPN,MS Office,LAN/WAN
HEAT Service Manager: HTML
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Software
- Project lead for multiple OpenText (OT) eDOCS DM version upgrades. Developed comprehensive knowledge base for support and admin team on responsible applications (Workshare, eDOCS DM, Office Suite). Liaison in partnership with OT on Enterprise Content Management implementation; work closely with OT developers and technical advisors on enhancement requests. Successfully reorganized and managed the Knowledge Management team within the firm; we consistently meet deadlines, maintain a secure and stable technical environment and provide countless benefits to increase revenue and cost-savings to the business.
- Serves as the internal software administrator that is responsible for investigating enterprise business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of Information Technology. Provides expertise in the modeling and mapping of business processes, conduct as-is/to-be business processes, is instrumental in the business process re-engineering and involved in change management.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve the project objectives.
- Serve as liaison with various business units to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Gather and define business requirements.
- Serve as liaison between projects to coordinate interdependencies, identify and resolve issues.
- Contribute to enterprise architecture development from a business needs point of view.
- Produce high quality documentation.
- Analysis around how realistic the requirements are in terms of effort, time and costs.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Business Analyst/Application SupportResponsibilities:
- Supported the 9 A-B theme parks in a specialized training role on new/existing applications, usually involved travel up to 50%.
- Played vital role in Change Management process.
- SQL experience included mainly ‘select’ statements and extensive research into databases and log files to troubleshoot guest admissions issues.
- Responsible for converting flat data to meet company specifications, then loading into database. Toad for Oracle to run queries to confirm data load and the accuracy of the files.
- Work with wholesalers on upper-level application support regarding initial file load.
- Provided various reports to management showing application usage frequency, other metrics to prove necessity and benefits of the program.
- Completed rollout to all regions as well as 30% increase of application usage among wholesalers.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Tier II Support Specialist / Blackberry Server AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Responsible for handling escalated helpdesk level II issues, including hardware and application support. Specifically responsible for supporting local and web based applications and connectivity for over 800 offices nationwide.
- Additional responsibilities involved change management during upgrades for key systems such as Magic ServiceDesk problem mgmt tool. In part with upper-tier group, assisted with Exchange Server Admin duties.
- Application support daily tasks includes troubleshooting software installations, system configuration/application conflicts and advanced problems when escalated as well as creating and providing training courses and documentation. Types of issues that are filtered to 2nd level contain connectivity problems, configuration/software conflicts. SQL Query Analyzer is the main tool to resolve database conflict problems with web-based Promos system.
- Functions as the link between customers and application developers. Called upon to provide them with crucial usage data, statistics, trend reports and other useful information to improve the application’s accessibility and options.
- Responsible for company’s Blackberry administration. Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.x (user account administration/server maintenance, Windows patches, hot fix installs and service pack upgrades) and fills the role as the company’s key contact with RIM and Blackberry service providers. Environment consisted of 24/7 on-call support for company’s 1000+ Blackberry users.
- Anti-virus (AV) server specialist responsibilities include being the primary contact for resolving infected workstations/laptops as well as managing the Trend Micro OfficeScan AV client on each company workstation to ensure network security. Accountable for protection of our remote systems from entire range of virus and spy ware threats. This consists of receiving daily alerts network vulnerabilities as well as prevention methods of future instances.
Technical Environment: Workstation, Server OS: Afaria Mobile Device Management Server, MS Windows XP (sp2)/Server 2003, MS Systems Management System 2003, ScoutWare Management Server, Blackberry Enterprise v4.x, Citrix Metaframe. Software: s VPN, Promos (web-based program), Outpatient Systems, Caymas Secure Tunnel (web-based).
Hardware: Dell workstations, Palm Tungsten E/E2 (method that RHB’s 3200 therapists transfer data to corporate databases), Blackberry Handhelds.
Central Region Support SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Responsible for complete range of End-User needs (instructing on new and current technology and overall assisting to help the customer reach their objective). Primary application was ProAV, locally installed system that utilized SQL DB on a daily replicating schedule.
- Other responsibilities involved assisting as Level I Network Administrator. These duties included user account administration and maintenance. Account setup, file permissions, local and group policies established.
- Built/installed systems and repaired when necessary, as well as troubleshooting local and remote connectivity challenges and software/hardware issues. Supported TCP/IP networked devices, such as routers, hubs, switches, and WiFi equipment.
- 20-30% travel to Swank Audio Visual Hotel Properties was needed for installs, training, and upgrades to current systems. Most recently participated in conversion of 200+ nationwide properties for network connectivity via Cisco PIX - VPN router device. Swanks network consisted of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 servers integrated with Citrix Metaframe servers for remote applications, which I supported and assisted in administering.
Technical Environment: Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003 Active Directory, Exchange Server 5.5, Windows XP/2k/9x, McAfee Antivirus 7.x, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager Tool. Citrix Metaframe applications included were: Outlook (2k and XP), In-house Order Entry program (ProAV).