Senior level Project Manager with over 12 years of project management experience leading ERP implementation, corporate security roll - out, SaaS implementation, software development, infrastructure and data center migration projects. Proven track record of executing projects on time, within budget and to scope.
- Project/Program Management
- Risk Management
- Business Analysis
- IT Governance Vendor Management
- Agile, ITIL, PMP
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Executive Presentations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Detail Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Conflict Management
- Internet Proxy, Encryption
- Confidential Network
IT Project Manager, Pleasanton, CA
- Liaison between different Confidential business functions and IT by bridging the gap and aligning the organizational demands between business functions and the IT function to facilitate the smooth adoption of new technologies
- Create detail project plans using MS Project to identify critical path, schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks
- Manage project budget; regularly update project budget forecast, approve vendor invoices and submit accounting accruals and deferrals for each project
- Proactively serve as a “trusted advisor,” and operate as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders
- Represent the IT function to other Confidential business units by promoting IT’s visions, values, services, and capabilities
- Advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs
- Manage, lead, and coach geographically diverse project teams throughout project lifecycles implementation and facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and mitigate all project risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Communicate, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
IT Program Manager, San Jose, CA
- Reviewed new project requests or proposals to better understand business requirements, scope, timeline, funding limitations, and staffing requirements
- Led integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance.
- Worked diligently to break down barriers and shielded the project team from impediments prohibiting engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines.
- Organized and conducted weekly status meetings to identify risks, issues, action items, and risk mitigation activities to manage project deliverables
- Informed project health, generated status report presentations for senior managers, PMO director, project sponsors and stakeholders using SharePoint, Wiki and Confidential IWE library.
- Led cross functional global teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance.
Project Manager, Cupertino, CA
- Led development and implementation of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and decommission of existing Citrix system
- Facilitated and led meetings/presentations with local and international stakeholders by discussing make or buy decisions, impacts on scope changes, quality and deliverables
Project Manager, Milpitas, CA
- Managed and coordinated activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Managed and upheld customer requirements and deliver projects with high standard
- Maintained quality control of all deliverables by performing quality audits for successful acceptance by the client