- Over 17 years of experience in IT project leadership positions, with proven success in planning and managing complex, full lifecycle IT projects that include all SDLC phases. Earned an MBA degree, Six Sigma certifications, and various awards for software and job - related performance
- Strong background in software implementation Project Management, including CRM, Service Management solutions, Inventory Management, Job Costing, and full ERP (SAP) solutions.
- Skilled at managing project scope, schedules, resources, budget, change control, quality, communications, and risk.
- Successes include capturing multimillion-dollar savings, developing and driving PMO maturity, and driving dramatic improvements in operations through enterprise application development/integration.
- Motivational leader of diverse teams.
- Extensive experience in managing and optimizing vendor relationships to achieve win-win results. Strong Vendor management skills.
- Priority ERP
- Avanti MIS
- Microsoft Great Plains
- Sage SalesLogix
- Wennsoft SMS
- Windows 2000
- 7; UNIX
- Linux; SEI-CMM
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- SQL Server
- Visual Basic
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed cloud infrastructure deployment for greenfield SAP/HANA deployment. (75+ VMs)
- Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Managed cloud infrastructure deployment for greenfield Oracle deployment. (250+ VMs)
- Dow Chemical - Delivered cloud infrastructure for Peoplesoft implementation. (50+ VMs)
- The Andersons, Inc. - Delivered cloud infrastructure for SAP implementation (70+ VMs)
- Southwest Connecticut Regional Water Authority - Delivered cloud infrastructure (including DR) for SAP migration to cloud (30+ VMs)
- Deployed multiple smaller infrastructure solutions for Bacardi, White Wave Foods, Starkist, Ogilvy and Mather, Cook County, Rommanel, and Vulcraft.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Director, IT Program Management
- Hired to lead implementation of Microsoft Great Plains ERP and Avanti Print Management solution for Confidential .
- Planned, executed, and deployed ERP and Print Management solution on time and under budget by 10%, using modified ASAP methodology. Responsible for all configuration and setup, and ongoing administration and configuration management.
- Designed, configured, trained and implemented Product Data Management, Manufacturing, Service Management and Inventory Control procedures for equipment manufacturing side of the business. Resulting supply chain efficiency gains reduced cost of goods sold on equipment by approximately 20%
- Deployed Sage SalesLogix CRM to sales team, enabling real-time forecast/pipeline reporting and detailed sales activity tracking. Responsible for all configuration and setup, and ongoing administration and configuration management.
- Planning and managing all aspects of 2013 software project portfolio including GP fixed assets and Wennsoft Job Cost (project accounting) and Wennsoft MobileTech implementations.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior IT Manager
- Promoted to lead IT application portfolio for the $5 billion Aftermarket Services unit. Supervised team of 7 that included IT Project Managers and IT Program Managers. Oversaw all small work requests and projects involving over 100 applications at various Aftermarket Services sites worldwide.
- Facilitated recurring annual savings of $2.4 million through renegotiating, consolidating, or cancelling multiple IT support contracts.
- Drove over $2 million-plus in productivity savings at deployed SAP sites through management of Aftermarket Services IT community.
- Reduced open ticket count from over 100 to steady state of 15-20 within the Aftermarket Services IT support community.
- Directed deployment of mid-sized, end-to-end ERP solution to Melbourne, Australia site as Project Leader, enabling over 60 employees to complete $20 million in business transactions.
- Defined scope, selected vendor, assembled team, and developed/deployed solution.
- Enabled site to return to pre-go-live throughput within 3 weeks.
- Brought project in at $160,000 under budget; enabled on-time major mainframe decommissioning, leading to $8 million annual savings.
- Promoted to direct end user systems support for 46 R&O locations worldwide, supervising team of 16 direct reports and 18 contractors. Managed all small work requests and projects involving 100+ applications at various Aftermarket Services sites worldwide.
- Migrated over 300 work requests into new Changepoint system through piloting Aero IT Small Work Request process within the group. Facilitated significant reduction in number of open tickets/small work requests from over 100 to less than 20.
- Generated ~$1.2 million in annual savings across labor, software, and storage costs through deployment of ICM document scanning solution at 6 sites.
- Led team of 25 SAP analysts in reducing backlog of issues from 92 to <5 in 6 months, earning recognition for instrumental efforts in bringing productivity back to pre-SAP levels at 6 sites.
- Designed functional support model for SAP support for Aftermarket Services division. Defined roles and types of work; created and implemented process flows within the team.
IT Program Manager
- Promoted to support SAP deployment cutover tasks and set-up/management of post-SAP go-live support team. Supervised team of 7 SAP business analysts in resolving service tickets and system change requests. Managed co-sourced SAP development with offshore development team in India.
- Responsible for administration and support of SAP Order Management and Distribution operations, (SD) including inventory and warehouse management solutions (IM/WM)
- Led 80% reduction in backlog of outstanding tickets within 3 months by spending 2 weeks in Bangalore, India evaluating and structuring SAP support arrangements to service repair sites.
- As conversion and cutover leader, achieved on-time “go-live” at 4 sites with minimal data issues; in a shortened timeframe, developed detailed draft cutover plans, reviewed daily until go live, and executed finalized plan successfully.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Brought on board to join $500 million business unit, with responsibility for the functional software portfolio across Finance, Maintenance, Six Sigma, and Communication organizations. Oversaw reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms for end-to-end SAP deployment within OEM and R&O sites worldwide.
- Led team of 21 IT analysts and developers as IT RICE Program Manager (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements) for Honeywell Confidential R&O ERP implementation. Guided team through transition from legacy mainframe to SAP-based system. Developed project plan and metrics, negotiated specifics with senior leadership, augmented staff with 10 contractors.
- Directed activities of 17 IT developers and business analysts in a joint effort with the Director of IT as IT RICE Program Manager for major ERP system transition at OEM site.
- Acted as conversion/cutover leader for both OEM and R&O deployments; developed detailed cutover draft plans, reviewed weekly until go live, and executed finalized plan successfully.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Programmer/Analys t/ Business Analyst
- As Programmer/Analyst, maintain code for suite of travel center and T&E applications at the General Electric Travel Center. As Business Analyst, supported numerous software and business process initiatives for the GE Travel Center in Phoenix, with a focus on migrating T&E data processing center from Phoenix to Juarez, Mexico.
- Created Trip Reduction Program application to enable compliance with the county’s clean air reporting standards. Used ASP, SQL, ADO, and PowerBuilder to create web-based contest entry and registration forms, backend database, and client/server administrative tool.
- Led project to migrate 21 PowerBuilder and Visual Basic applications from legacy system to new SQL 2000-based traveler profile database.
- Reduced quality escapes 30% in leading successful development project to analyze and improve traveler profiler database and agent POS application.