I am an Information Technology (IT) project analyst. I have three years of experience in project analysis and management, and cloud - based IT solutions. I am proficient in the software development lifecycle (SDLC), project management lifecycle, organizational design, and IT governance. I am an effective communicator - orally, nonverbally, and in written form. I have a high level of business acumen, and I provide exceptional customer service in an effort to achieve quality results and deliverables. I am a thought-leader, and I understand the importance of being proactive to support the mission of the respective organization.
- IT Governance
- Organizational Design
- Project Management Lifecycle
Operating Systems: McIntosh and Windows
Software: Microsoft; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
CRM: Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack, Springboard, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Languages: Structured Query Language (SQL), Python, C
Confidential, Washington, DC
Salesforce Administrator/Associate Project Manager Intern
- Provide project management support, such as, planning; scheduling, estimating; costing; project accounting; and risk analysis.
- Implemented the following customer relationship management (CRM) software migration for 100+ employees from Convio to:
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
- Springboard, and
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Implementation of the afore-mentioned CRM software led to better visibility into company-specific metrics, customer usability, and an enhancement in data integrity and validation.
- Provide technical advice related to software security and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for implementing a means to enhance user experience, manage reporting, and track volunteers, donators, and coalitions.
- Plan and execute meeting logistics with Chief-level executives, senior level vendors and internal employees.
- Brief Chief-level executives, senior level vendors and internal employees to keep the implementation and delivery of the project on time and within scope.
- Serve as the vendor liaison for all CRM software products.
- Create and maintain project management database to monitor governance and project timeline.
- Develop business processes from power users of each software to identify training requirements.
- Manage training logistics and create custom documentation to give users a hands-on and thorough learning experience.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Advised executive management of potential overruns or imbalances in program budgets and accounts and made recommendations to meet cost commitments.
- Evaluated and analyzed actual financial performance against forecasted goals to assist Directors in refining budgeting methods and assumptions.
- Processed accounts payable and receivable in QuickBooks to reconcile the business account and rectify previous processes.
- Developed cost cutting strategies by refining storage space and inventory processes.
- Performed asset management responsibilities by managing inventory for the remodeling of the United States Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel to have a reference for every item.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Project and /Sales Associate
- Launched the first Confidential storefront, resulting in a 50% increase of e-commerce shoppers joining the membership program.
- Developed marketing/action plans, communication, and program delivery systems.
- Developed cross-promotional marketing activities for the organization.
- Exceeded sales quota by more than 20% by building interpersonal relationships with customers to develop and increase customer loyalty.
- Responsible for asset management of new merchandise by cataloging incoming shipments
- Responsible for marketing strategy for product placement.
- Strategized the distribution of merchandise in store to improve customers’ experiences and increase conversion rates.