- Global Technology Leader & Management Professional (Waterfall & Agile Certified) and hands on Leader with more than 18 years of proven track record of delivering mission critical business solutions for Global Financial Institutions
- Demonstrated management and product delivery experience in Corporate Finance (DCM, ECM) & Investment Banking, Global Transaction Banking, Global Markets (Equities Trading & Derivatives, Prime Finance), Capital Markets (Equity & Debt), Sales and Research technology management
- Team and leadership management in Matrix Environment using Industry standard Program/Project (Ca Clarity), Resource (Onshore/Offshore) and Report Management tools
Methodologies: ITIL, PMI, PRINCE, PMO, SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile Technologies, CMM, TOGAF, ARIS, DTA, RFP, SOA, SOW, SOX, COBIT, EMC, MQC, Six Sigma
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2K/ME/XP/Vista, Red Hat (ES/Desktop)/Fedora, Solaris, UNIX, Vxworks (Tornado IDE 2.2), Novel Netware 3.3, Visual Studio IDE, XRAY SDK, lynx works
Computer Language: C, C++, C#, JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL, MS Tech (ASP.Net, ADO.net), Shell Scripting, UML
ERP: Oracle Apps 11i modules (AOL, HR, AR, AP, GL, FA, WMS, OM, PO, PA), PeopleSoft FMS 7.5, 8.8, 9.0
Database: MS SQL Server, Access, DB2, MySQL, SQLServer, Sybase, Postgres, Oracle, Hadoop, BigData, Mongo, Netezza, Cloud computing, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper
Data Management: Data Modeling & Architecture, Data Analytics & Security
Tools: / Platforms: MS Project, SharePoint, Visual Basic, Rational Rose 2000 (UML), BEN, Niku Ca Clarity, HP Mercury, Primavera, HP Openview, Netview, SAN, NAS, CVS, SVS, TOAD, AIX, HPUX
Program / Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Lead global integration of IPS (Processing) - BPS (Settlement) systems to support post settlement adjustment on withholding and reporting of US sourced FDAP payments to intermediary structures
- Lead stakeholders and IOTP team (Loans IT & Ops, Tax IT & Ops, Group Tax, COB/CAGNY) on Syndication Loans (Loans IQ / LS2) tax compliance deliverables (withholding/reporting, tax functions centralization)
- Manage multiple teams on business and functional requirements for Credit, OTC, Equities, Fixed Income, Prime Finance, FX Franchise withholding and reporting compliance needs for Chapter 3 (NRA), 4(FATCA) and 61(TEFRA - Backup withholding) as well as lead development effort for technology solutions
- Develop and present program and project updates to senior management as well as Work with regional heads and global stakeholders on cross programs dependencies
- Led working group meetings to track critical risks/issues, milestones and deliverables as well as daily sync up with management on risk, compliance and escalations
- Managed Ops team on updates to existing KOPs to reflect agreed on procedures and worked with COB and CAGNY teams on client data readiness and support of client onboarding functions
- Manage vendor relationship with geographically diverse resources and 3 rd party/vendors (Broadridge, Misys, CTI/Markit)
- Domain knowledge of derivatives trading, Prime finance, Fixed Income, FX, options/swaps, global markets along with Partnering with Business leaders for productivity gains with introduction of new and improved technology and processes
Vice President, Product/Program Owner (AMRS)Responsibilities:
- Management & Reporting (MOR-W) of Capital Markets Portfolio (11 Apps) to Executive Management (MDs & LOB CTOs) as well as arbitration on Project/Program scope, budget (Forecast/Actual) and schedule with Business management (Front/Middle Office - Sales/Trading/Cap Mkts/Research)
- Managed end to end Technology Programs with budgets up to $3.7M (1.1M Labor, 312K Direct & 2.2M Capital) while maintaining common ground with core technology delivery & change management team
- Managed integration/transition of Capital Markets applications (Equity & Debt) while shrinking the footprint from 11 Apps to 7 resulting in annual cost savings of more than 850K
- Led integration of Legacy ML Entitlement System (AEGIS) with Bank GMRT Entitlement services for Sales, Research and Capital Markets LOB resulting in retirements of legacy infrastructure and reduction of 30% in TCO
- Responsible for Cap Markets Apps Global Release and Change (Pre/Post) planning, management, coordination, execution & transformation covering heterogeneous environment (Test/QA/PreProd/Prod/C&R)
- Led Capital Markets (Equity & Debt) transformational Program/Projects with complex interdependencies with other line of businesses ensuring alignment with SDLC standard and in compliance with Global PMO.
- Coordination with Global Cross-functional Teams , Business Stakeholders, SMEs, Apps Leads and Capital Markets Apps Production support team on successful execution of Projects and Programs
- Led App, Release, Dev, QA, APS and Technology teams on Pre(Tester nominations, Contingency scenarios & escalations) and Post(Post mortem & lesson learned) change Business driven technology solution execution
- Engage Business and TI program team participation to consolidate, analyze and announce SRCM Apps Impact and successful UAT validation of applications with QA and BTG testers during weekend releases
- Coordinate BAU and Compliance changes between Business and Technology (TI and Vendors) team driven by regulatory requirements and work closely with Internal Audit team members
- Manage Application Technology Transformation and Global Capacity expansion across AMRS (Coordinate with EMEA/APAC Counter parts)
- Developed Dashboard (via status meetings) on all SRCM applications emphasizing impact due to Cross Programs, Projects, Technology transformation and integration exercises while maintaining risk/issues matrix
Senior Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Led bank wide effort to integrate GL Data Structures for 17 upstream and downstream systems for better utilization of GL for financial management and reporting purposes
- Liaison Business (IT BPM - PPM-Phased/Agile/Enhancement) with Business Requirements (BRDs) and work with SMEs on the implementation of large scale complex end to end Technology projects (ITSD).
- Manage day-to-day activities regarding Project/Program deliverables including team updates and generate Program/Project reporting including status updates (Via Single Authoritative Dashboard)
- Led upgrade of Security Access Management (SAM) system to support the integration of SSO users for role based access management, Federation while supporting enterprise end clients & compliance needs
- Managed enterprise technical solutions including, SSO Integration and merger of applications technology to reduce the technology footprint
- ECM via Centralized Repository system (Knowledgelink) and tracking resources (including off-shore) and deliverables (Charter, Scope, PMP, and Schedule) via Ca Clarity (PPM)
- Led extensive execution of Business Technology solutions and IT services and security (ITRO Compliance) Projects/Programs
- Delivered a Global Markets wide Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution, providing a single platform for user entitlements & authentication services
- End-to-End management of Network consolidation, Integration and Retire EOS/EOL products and services
- Due diligence on risks findings (Risk Matrix) and proactive assessments of risks to time, schedule and costs of overall project. Minimize, monitor and control risks and probability and impact (Critical path) of it to the projects
- Led the transition of Baton Route data centers operations to newly acquired Chevy Chase locations and enable Consistent Customer call routing in both regions (North and South)
- Domain Target Architecture (DTA) development using ARIS tools & TOGAF standards with long term Business strategies, Change control and management plan with PMO and BPGO
- Led complex Data Centers (Move/Upgrade/Relocation) changes, Remote Management & Onsite/Offsite Project delivery Operations (Procurement, installation)
Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Accounted for project resources, budge, vendor relationship, risks, documentation, stockholders, schedule and scope management. Lead the Discovery, Requirements, Scoping, Design, Build, Testing and Implementation phases.
- Portfolio, Project and Change Management (via BEN) with Retail and consumer banking LOB while aligning the Business with compliance requirements.
- Assembled and led a cross-functional team of SMEs, SA’s and BA’s to achieve business driven technology solutions while reducing operational and security risk.
- Project: Small Business Banking (SBB) Loan Origination System Transformation - Achieve common processes and technologies across the footprint to streamline loan management and future growth
- Created high-level design options for Business (BRD, JRD) and solution prioritization with management. Lead Subject Matter Experts (SME) on project requirements.
- Worked on Regulatory projects (Risk and Compliance) with exposure on Corporate Initiatives, Mergers & Acquisition.
- Project: AML CARS System Integration - Upgrade the CARS Technology Infrastructure and build robust parallel DR environment.
- Develop detail statement of work (PRF) following high-level design option selections, budget demands, risk assessments and IT support plans in agreement with Business and Upper Management.
- Interfaced with the Continuity Planning Liaisons and Business Continuity Planning on LOB projects requiring recovery solutions
- Built project plan, monitored progress, identified and mitigated risks and delivered weekly status reports to executive sponsors advising on progress and significant issues.
- Identification of process flows owners and development of work flows with respective PMs and Liaison Business, Technology leads, third party and executive management.
- Project: Network Integration: Lead the Development team for SBC and ATT Layer3 VPN Services integration and directed Project life cycle for multiple complex and cross functional projects in domain of VPN services. Smoothly handled the transition for the transfer of NVPN to AVPN VPN services.
- Supervised project requirements by gathering input from project sponsors, development team, quality assurance and other stakeholders.
- Project: Next Generation OS: Managed and successfully led the Development, design and documentation of complete project life Cycle: JRD, TSD, SA, FOU, NMTP and EDRD, swBRD, Test Plan, Net Technology Certification, NVT and NMVT plan and Execution, ORT, DG, UAT using ATT internal Corporate process framework(CPF) and one process tools.
- Support Project Sponsors and resources by refining scope, design and IT support procedures. Support project budgets with the required equipment, services and resources. Manage external vendor relationships. Obtain vendor quotes and selection of contracted vendors.
- Led updates to senior PMs, management, key decision makers and PMO office. Collaborate with Senior management for project development, design issues, testing phases, cost and technological limitations
- Provide requirement to support systems (OSS) and manage the technological interaction with test team and operation folks from L4
- Created price structure based on vendor analysis, cost and market potential for CRS and Oversaw Citi multi-million contract for providing the design to remove private AS from the AS Path
- Onshore-offshore coordination with development teams in INDIA and PMs in EMEA and Asia Pacific. Responsible and accountable for project resources, timeline, budge, vendor relationship, risks, documentation, stakeholders and scope management
- Private Edge EDRD development for IOS XR(next generation of IOS) on GSR platform public EDRD in process for Managed VPN services.
- Developed the Overlap VPNs design for merged customers and dual AS Knob design for merged customer without effecting CEs
- IPv6 6PE and 6VPE design work plan and to meet the Federal government networx contract requirement .
- Types of projects include: software development & roll-out, Upgrades to Software & Hardware, Disaster Recovery (DR), Business Policies and Procedures.
- Actively participated in AT&T yearly Project Management Symposium
- Management and Implementation of IP network security, company multi vendor network extension, maintenance and verification using networking tools, Emergency response to more than 20 clients including IFLEX, Waldorf Astoria and their network administration, VPN and conference setup based on client needs
- Managed development team to launch the VOIP based services in Confidential Network and Successful transition and integration of I2000 network acquired company to Confidential network
- Managed Asterisk server setup for VOIP and services setup with Cisco’s 79XX series IP Phones.
- Help setup the PMO office for the documentation and version control and centralization and Managed and Developed Visios for customers complex networks
- Coordination and management of different technical groups with the management and provided weekly training to tech support for improvement of their skills and better efficiency
- Acquired conference contract for Morgan Stanley and Exxon Mobile for their round the year conference setup
- Implemented company core network security based on NSA Router Security Guidelines, USA and successfully introduced ‘Multilink T1 with DSL backup Solution’ product line for growing clients
- Switched company core clients to rate limited network for efficient utilization of bandwidth