Diverse background has encompassed both startup and high - profile companies in the telecommunications, commercial construction, renewable energy, and manufacturing industries in both domestic and internationally. Exhibits innovation, excellent organizational skills, motivational, and communication skills. Expertise in administering business finances, lead high-performing teams to deliver on-time results within budget. Adept at problem solving, identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and sales with emphasis on quality and standards. Proficient in PC and Mac, Microsoft Office, Project, and other software tools. Open to travel.
- Operations Management
- Constructions Management
- Vendor Management
- Contractor Supervision Employee/Distributor
- Training KPI Management
- Accounting/Finance Profit/Loss Responsibility Budgeting/Forecasting
- Contract Negotiations Sales/Account Management Customer/Client Relations RF Design/Performance Engineering Wi-Fi, Cellular, DAS Implementation Network Management, and Telecom Inside/Outside Plant Construction
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Process Improvement
Consultant and Program Manager
- Hands on Program Manager for several DAS projects, and subcontractor for several Confidential fiber-optic outside plant and preparation for 5G build-out. Engineered and designed technical solution for citywide wireless AP for Shanghai and Shenzhen using unlicensed microwave transport connection and backhaul. Designed hybrid technology solution for China Rail to provide WiFi for all passengers on China’s super bullet train traveling at 478 km/second (500 mph), which was considered impossible.
- Member of TIA (Telephone Industry Association) Chairman of Alternative Energy for Internet, Communications, Telecommunications, and Wireless Industry, TIA Chief Technical Officer Roundtable, IEEE Dallas Section Executive Committee, Chairman IEEE Dallas Society of Power and Electrical Distribution, IEEE Smart Cities and Green Technology
- VAR for SIAE Microelettronica
Confidential, Brighton, MI
Vice President of Technology
Directed day-to-day company product line management and pricing of renewable energy products, standards, and product line management, including compliance of all safety and applicable codes and standards. Managed documentation, training, product support, and hands-on program manager for installation. Managed business development, trade shows, and customer presentation to sell the technology, and representative to industry councils and trade shows.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Multifunctional resource supplier and hands on program manager for process management, operations, and outsourcing. Directed program management and financial analysis of all projects, system architecture and design, developing scope of work, drive performance of construction management, operating activities and planning of telecom and wireless projects, including financial, business, and technical services of switch and cell site installation and technical support. Implementation, business plans, financial analysis, training programs. Managed consulting services, audits, surveys, quotes, bids and proposals. Specialties are in technology, program management, business planning, budget and financial management.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Engagement Manager
Senior business strategist and wireless subject matter expert for domestic and international markets based in Seoul and Dubai. Major projects were business launch of Thuraya Mobile Satellite business In Dubai, and Samsung cellular equipment launch in North America.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Director of Operations and Technical Support
Directed operations, construction, business strategy, program management and installation services and technical services for all wireless and telecommunications worldwide. Managed customer relations, contract execution, internal and project budgets.