Project Manager specializing in IT project management, project execution and delivery, forecasting and budget reviews, operational processes, aligning business goals and mission - driven customer requirements within one or multiple organizations or agencies. Recognized for building strong customer, vendor and team relationships while leveraging Program Support Services. Efficient in managing project plans and scope while utilizing my 20+ years of solid judgment, effective planning and providing high-level and systematic standards of performance. I am currently enrolled for the Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) course for Nov 15-17, 2017; will follow up with scheduling the PMP.
- Interaction with the Network Engineers on a daily basis and with the TSA customer 2 times per week meeting with the COR and the Lead Engineer focusing on risks, status and execution of tasks and working with technical staff to provide them with technical roadmaps for strategy direction. TSA projects include Network support and upgrades, Unified Communications (UC) for data and voice including Confidential Unified Call Manager, Layer 3 (transport) switching and Quality-of-Service (QoS); Centralized Asset Management systems ( Confidential Common Services Platform Collector ( Confidential ); and SIP Trunking (inbound and outbound call management for IP based data and voice systems).
- Confidential customer has projects including Network Centric service and support, Router and switch consulting activities, Secured Wireless, Confidential ’s Identity Services Engine (ISE - for assessments of vulnerabilities and threat over wireless network), Confidential Cloud Center (CCC), and Confidential ’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- With Confidential HQ, meetings are twice a week (at a minimum) with engineers and telecom suppliers (specifically Verizon) managing the scope of activities, new effort engagements, risk management reviews and dependencies. Email policy generation, and Firepower Security Intelligence recommendations, documentation and installations
- CPB just started the requirements and analysis of bringing in Confidential ’s Stealthwatch (network security analytics) or ISE solutions into their environment which includes project initiation activities. Other projects within CBP are Confidential ’s ACI, Confidential and network infrastructure and security oversight and support.
- Confidential has customer activities including Architecture Design reviews, Enterprise-wide Software strategy, Quality of Service analysis, Networking management and support activities, Data Security solutions, Centralized Management ( Confidential )
- Daily interaction with System Integration Architects, Network and System Engineers and technicians.
- Weekly and Monthly interactions with customers, suppliers (Verizon)and prime contractors (CSRA, Sev1Tech) to discuss project and risk management plans, support services and business reviews.
- Utilized Project Management Standards based on PMBOK for Risk and Mitigation management as well as the managed tasks within the PMBOK Process Groups based on contracts and assigned projects.
- Projected and managed bi-weekly Cost and Revenue Forecasting for up to 12 active contracts while also managing actual costs and expenditures for Subscription (service support) and Transaction (SOW) contracts.
- Submitted the required Monthly Contract Certificates for each milestone completed for Transactional contracts
- Manage projects using waterfall and occasional agile methodologies along with MS Project along with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) from Statement of Work (SOW) or Proposal
- Assigned as the PM Mentor for all new hire PM’s into Confidential
- Led and coordinated the Confidential Public Sector Technical Working Day sessions, participants, demos and attendees for the First Annual TWG Day in 2017
- Performed Project Management duties for the Confidential Security Technical Working Group
- Perform Project management, scheduling and financial tasks at a corporate level.
- Prepare construction bids for customer projects.
- Manage technicians and assist them with their job priorities, scheduling and completion.
- Provide customer service with vendors for ordering materials.
- Provide informal architectural drawings for projects, when needed.
- Manage the schedules and operations of subcontractors (W9s) for all projects.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly financial management for accounts payable, accounts receivable including payroll. (QuickBooks 2013, ADP)
- Maintain weekly and monthly SLA's with vendors and customers.
- Website and content management for company website.
Sr. Project Manager/Operations & Customer Relationship Mgr
- Project Manager for multiple Confidential projects with a concentration of ITIL Processes, IT Operations, Service Desk (Tier 1,2,3), Configuration Management, Deployment and Training. Projects included supporting 4000+ users with Virtual Desktop implementation, Network upgrades and management, Unified Communication upgrade to include planning, deployments and scheduling, risk and mitigation management within Confidential . Additionally, Service Now Incident and Problem tickets process development, enforcement of SLA’s and Change and Configuration Management oversight.
- Facilitated and coordinated project requirements and scopes for technical and business process-oriented projects. Managed MS Project Schedules based on WBS or SOW for all phases of a project to include initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of the project in addition to cost, staffing, schedule and quality baselines.
- Established and enforced Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), Key Performance Indexes (KPI) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s) for Service Operations, which aligned with the contractual performance metrics (KPI’s) for project deliverables and deadlines.
- Government assigned lead for ITIL (Incident and Problem Management) process management and improvement of the migration from legacy system into Service Now (2011-2015, Calgary, Berlin and Eureka).
- Coordinated Incident, Problem and Service Request processes and procedures to meet the requirements and needs of the Command and associated Program Management Offices (PMO) for enterprise wide service management system on TS network.
- As lead of Service Operations focused on improvement of service response and resolutions of Incident root causes, Problem after actions reports and posting of Knowledge documents. Areas of operations included: Network Engineering, Unified Comms, Tier 1-2-3 physical and virtual desktop and server level areas.
- Managed the Configuration Management processes for software and system implementation and rollout within the enterprise by facilitating team meetings and group sessions with multiple functional and technical teams (engineering, help desk, quality assurance, tech writing, training).
- Spearheaded internal demonstrations and training of enterprise service desk release upgrade to 40-person IT staff prior to customer roll out. The training included end-user training and interface familiarity along with system administration dashboard training and user guides.
- Conducted Weekly team-lead meetings to review project statuses and to review the KPI, OLA and SLA metrics. As their manager, providing mentoring and constructive guidance to each lead and team member as needed was key to a building a solid and dynamic team.
- Customer Relationships Management responsibilities included meeting with Program Management Office Directors on a weekly basis to discuss requirements, IT satisfaction and customer support needs while staying within their budget constraints and schedule.
Dir of Software/ Group Lead
- Provided leadership, management, guidance and expertise for several Confidential programs. The flagship program of an enterprise network consisting of two primary sites and one disaster recovery site with an estimate of 85 workstations at 30 different locations. Integrated customer processes and desired products with related customer requirements.
- Director of Software responsible for all internal and external software products for their quality, accuracy, usability, deployment schedules and for the overall customer satisfaction.
- Participated as a supportive stakeholder in the GUI for all internal deliverables to ensure Corporate standards, branding and guidelines were followed prior to user acceptance and roll out.
- Facilitated cross-functional interaction between technical teams to ensure high-quality product solutions as well as coordinated all team leads to make sure the customer expectations were met.
- Performed business requirements and analysis activities for a small corporation whom was expanding their technical edge and internal operations. Guided the Corporate Board members into determining their technical priorities and key projects while maintaining daily business operations.
- Managed the program schedules, deliverable deadlines, staffing and resource plans, staffing tasks and activities, and all program related data effectively and inaccordance with the customer expectations and contractual requirements. Provided recommendations that were focused on product and environment-related improvements and recommendations as the customer space evolved and the customer requirements matured.
- Provided strategic planning guidance for continual competitive enhancements to Confidential 's software portfolio, provided detailed project management deliverables including metrics, budgeting and staffing profiles to Confidential Corporate members.