Over 21 years experience as a Senior Program/Project Manager. Experience includes over $400M in software development, implemetation and infrastructure projects for enterprise solutions, emerging technologies, customer relationship management, and systems integration to support transportation, telecommunations, and banking industires. The systems delivered enabled business growth in merger and acquisitions, ERP, ebusiness, point - of-service, billing systems, revenue accounting and assurance, financial managment, commissions, tax, legal, and regulatory.
- Infrastructure and Software/Systems Development Lifecycle; Clarity; Waterfall; Agile; Citrix; ALM; Enterprise Reporting and Business Intelligence; Microsoft Office Suite; Visio Professional; Microsoft Project; Program Assessment
- Design and Management; Enterprise Solutions; Organizational Development and Change Management; Process Engineering; Quality Management and Compliance; Training and Development; Oracle Customer Relationship Management; Sarbanes-Oxley Audits and Controls; SAP Business Objects; Data Warehouse
Sr. Program Manager
- Management of $256M Revenue recognition program to ensure company meets GAAP accounting standard( software development, Oracle Fusion, PDH, BI reporting and infrastructure.
- Ensured company’s ability to accept credit cards and allow saved credit card profiles for purchases and bill payment by managing $23M Credit card processer program for conversion to enhancement payment options and credit card security available for companies direct fulfillment channel.
- Executed key supply chain effort to develop and rollout cellphone trade-in program(Buyback) to support companies effort to increase customer base and create addition wholesale revenue streams by managing multiple million dollar program ( several projects). This included managing scope, budget, suppliers(SOW, RFI, RFP, award), resources, timelines, communication management, and risk management
- Managed the development and implementation of OBIEE Supply Chain analytics solution to support BI reporting necessary to drive key business decision( Inventory, Financials)
- Managed projects utilizing best practice methodologies including creation and management project plan, scope, WBS, supplier management plan- SOW, change management, communication plan, budget, requirements management(traceability included, risk plan and testing to ensure successful completion.
- Managed several project to ensure the success of 1M - 4M to support supply chain and finance organization business initiatives- Roamer Revenue Accounting, Business Intelligence(BI) initiatives- (Hyperion, Teradata, Informatica), iPhone Revenue Accounting Projects, Oracle R9 to R12 upgrade, Oracle R12( order to pay and procure to pay) custom development projects, Oracle12 Fusion upgrade) OPDH.
Sr. Project Manager
- Increased company revenue by working with clients to deliver cutting edge solutions to address Global treasury management needs. (Account management, responding to RFPs, creation of SOWs, managing fixed bids,)
- Define and execute the overall approach and strategy for delivering multi-release and multi-year technology roadmap. Proactively identify risks and opportunities of both business and technical plans; identify risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans for all identified risks.
- Influence and negotiate the delivery schedule, scope, budget, change requests, and drive business solutions delivery in alignment with strategic priorities. Demonstrate strong organizational judgment to manage the customer’s expectations and maintain a strong working relationship under difficult situations.
- Manage project budget with overall budget accountability. Supervise consultants, project managers, and project coordinators. Manage resource assignments. Collaborate with vendors to set goals and provide performance feedback. Assist in skills development and training assessments for program staff.
- Ensure all project milestones are met and deliverables are created with highest quality. Prepare monthly financial variance reports (actual vs. budget) and provide forecasts through the program’s lifecycle. Ensure effective communication within, outside of the project teams, and across product organization. Write various status reports and leadership communications including Discovery Plan visit notes.
- Managed all aspects of assigned projects to include management of scope, WBS, resources, budget, change management, product management, quality, communications, risk, procurement, and integration for the project below(waterfall and Agile).
Cash Management system($4M- 10M) development and implementation for financial institutions (ACH, Balance Reporting, Lockbox, Wires and Wires system interface(ACI and GFX) for such customers as Suntrust, BOA, Zions bank, Regions Bank etc.
- Created project controls to insure company risk was managed to align with SOX law
- Managed project reviews and audits to ensure organization in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Developed and conducted Sarbanes - Oxley training to educate community on steps necessary to remain compliant with audits and the BTG impacts of the SOX laws. This included interactive E-learning tools and website to support the rollout of company’s new PMM methodology.
- Lead SWAT team in development and implementation of centralize project artifact repository initiative to support SOX audits.
- Managed team responsible for definition of Confidential Technology group Quality Management approach .
- Sarbanes - Oxley audit preparation. This included: Auditing the Program Development and Program Change management controls, coordination of audit request, managing Sarbanes-Oxley initiative, ensuring company compliance, and working with auditing team.
Sr. Project Manager
- Management of all aspects of assigned Confidential projects to include scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and integration for the project below(SDLC).
- Siebel program to support the BOA Global Treasury division merger with Fleet bank Global Treasury Services customer’s base.
- Global Treasury Services BA and Fleet Data Warehouse merger project
- Fleet midrange servers decommission “Green Belt” project.
- Data center migration
- Webmethods infrastructure implementation project.
- T-Rex mainframe systems upgrade initiative for 5 data centers.
Program Manager 3
- Managed software Releases and planning activities for Broadband initiatives with internal and external(Accenture) resources to include but not limited to; Interactive Web enhancements, Siebel - CRM, Cingular Sales Channel,
- Worked with team to define IT Portfolio Management approach and its supporting tools and templates for (CAM) organization.
- Worked with team to establish and deliver the process and procedure for developing and publishing project metrics.
- Plan and assess application solutions. Develop a strategic framework to align IT solutions with business objectives
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Advocate process improvements and corrective measures to optimize portfolio management
- Developed production metrics scorecard that measured the return on $250M in infrastructure and software initiatives
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed development and implementation of a software development project for transportation planning tool project to support organizations strategic financial goals.
- Successfully managed projects using organizations SDLC from initiation to go live: Interactive Web intranet, Window 2000/Enchange 2000 implementation, Meta-Frame XP implementation, Active Directory (3 domains), Enterprise Data Architecture- Legato implementation, Disaster Recovery project, Right-fax enterprise architecture redesign.
- Delivered a project management approach and its supporting infrastructures to client’s Network Services PMO group and defined and documented the process and procedures for: Scope Management, Design Management, Schedule/time Management, Communication Management, Risk Management
- Developed and implemented a project management core competency model to assist in the growth and development of Project Manager assigned to the release. Created avenues for professional project management development and networking within the organization
- Responsible for ideation and release planning for bank clients ( Confidential, Well Fargo and other finical institutions) Successfully managed projects using organization SDLC from initiation to go live. Responsible for controlling and tracking program performance, for 4 release comprised of 7- 10 projects each
- Managed a development and implementation of;
- Customer care initiative to decrease expenses $10 mil/yr, and move tier 1 support to an Interactive Voice Response system. This was accomplished by developing a product called Self-Care IVR using Speech Works technology )- Confidential
- Prepared and conducted management reviews for executive leadership.
- Responsible for educating and driving adoption of the Release Management Methodology.
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for developing and implementing the processes, procedures, templates, and template direction to support organization Program Management methodology using Six Sigma (DMAIC).
- Responding to RFI and creation of SOWs
- Managed development of aBusiness Intelligence (Datamart tool) for a Cognos and CDGroup joint venture estimated to produce millions in revenue, that allows clients to leverage ERP information to maximum bottom-line impact