- 15+ years of extensive hands - on experience in handling progressively challenging positions, projects, and several responsibilities in technology and business system implementations.
- Delivered data migration/integration solutions between SaaS and 3rd party ERP and HealthCare systems using different technologies
- Major focus on Customer/Partner focus and success, be a voice of customer to internal team.
- Deep understanding of Confidential, Aravo, ERP, and HealthCare applications
- Effective communication with Internal and external Customers at various levels of the organization
- Successfully performed various roles such as Project manager/Lead, Product Manager, Architect, Technical and Application Support, etc.
- Customer/Partner management
- Offshore transition Process and team management
- Integration using SOA, ETL, Middleware (Boomi, CastIron), Webservices (XML. XSLT, WSDL,SOAP), and REST, WSDL, SQL, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, SaaS
Sr. Technical Product Manager
- Successfully increased partner traffic revenue from 5% to 30% with integration solutions.
- Liaison between Partners, Carriers, and global Engineering teams on all external facing integration projects. Aggressively achieved target of 18+ carrier integrations and onboarding in 4 months. Complete ownership of Tier 1 partner implementation projects, strategic advisor, ongoing issue management, and enhancements.
- Working with Partners and Internal stake holders, identified the opportunities for incremental business, and translated them to product roadmap priorities to internal development teams. Successfully managed the integration projects from concept, requirements gathering, gap analysis, educating partners on existing APIs, development and implementation for all Tier 1 partners. Acted as a lead for project execution, status meeting, and issue resolution to meet the partner satisfaction.
- Established the process for Tier 2 partners (self-service) and provided the guidance. Worked with cross functional teams such as development, support, and QA teams to make sure all new features are met according to client expectations.
- Defined and implemented multiple Quote APIs, Status API, and enrollment integration API using REST architecture.
- Actively involved in SOW and SLA requirements for all integration related aspects.
- Managed Partner reporting requirements using QlikView and Adobe analytics for BI. Guided offshore team, and successfully used Agile process with SCRUM, and Kanban methodology. Wrote user stories and managed the process (issues, Agile with JIRA tool)
- Be the voice of partner to internal team, and provide use cases for improvement to internal product lines UI, and Integration).
Senior Technical Manager
- Acted as customer voice for internal teams to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Complete ownership of customer integration projects and handled all post-sale activities. Accountable for requirements gathering, project plan, integration strategy, Customization vs. configuration in SAAS platform, project estimation efforts and SOW preparation for customer engagements.
- Based on customer’s technical requirement, guided customer IT teams on integration strategies in selecting appropriate methods such as webservice, application integration or push mechanism. Successfully completed requirements/gap analysis of integration needs for SAAS model for various customers.
- Responsible for architecting middleware, and technical delivery of Aravo Integration solutions using web service, SOA, middleware (CastIron, Boomi) for Schwab, Boston University, J&J, Deutsch Bank, Intel, and Novartis.
- Implemented Agile methodology for new customers and provided more transparency for global services projects using XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT technology
- Created and tracked user stories using Ralley tool for successful implementations
- Established relationship with customer IT teams, business key stakeholders and lead meetings for successful implementation
- Delivered data migration/integration solutions between SaaS and 3rd party ERP systems using different technologies (Flat file, webservice, SOA,REST)
Software and Consulting / Account Manager
- Successfully managed upstream modules (enterprise SAAS) for Disney customer as part of the application management. Successfully supported production environment, enhancements. Established support process for logging the tickets (P1, P2) using SFDC tool.
- Architected Analysis archive process for Disney and improved the performance significantly.
- Completed Implementation (Design/Development, and UAT) of customizations, validation rules, configuration of Buyer ACP 8.2 for Accenture US implementation.
- Architected Interim Reporting solution project for ACP and Non ACP Buyer 8.2
Boundary System Manager
- Acted as integration lead, driving the IT efforts.
- Migrated 80+ BDS interfaces from old to new platform.
- Defined the criteria for Tier classification based on business impacts, user interviews, technical complexity, etc.
- Business Analysis of Integration needs for other critical systems (CRM).