- Technology Analyst, Administrator, and Project Manager with more than 13 years of experience leading and supporting major technology integration and support initiatives. Directs all aspects of system and software development lifecycles, including requirements gathering, system specification, development, testing, and final implementation of new systems to production environments. Establishes technology policies to maximize overall business and system performance. Professional achievements include:
- Recommended changes to order management and warehouse management systems, driving improved system functionality that resulted in a $300,000 cost savings and improved productivity within the warehouse and customer service operations.
- Managed a project to implement a carrier rating and services system that performed economic carrier analysis and assignment of orders, a solution that resulted in an annual cost savings of $200,000.
- Proposed and implemented changes to a racking project that eliminated manual printing, sorting and selection of pick tickets; automated 250,000 orders per year.
Systems: ERP, Oracle, Order to Cash, Order Management, Warehouse Management, Warehouse,systems, Logistics systems, Supply Chain, Mobile Applications, EDI, VMI, RF Mobile Devices
Tools: Microsoft Windows, SharePoint, MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Crystal,Reports, HP Quality Center, HP Business Availability Center, Pervasive database
Languages: Visual Studio, Visual Basic, C\C++, Cobol, Pascal, Fortran
- Support project initiatives across the family of companies.
- Project manager for the HIPAA compliant selection and implementation of Virtu Software,
- On Boarding \ Off Boarding. Developed processes, procedures and execution.
- Responsibly for health of the infrastructure, including budgeting and cost estimates, and implementation.
- Project coordinator company move. Worked with contactors for budgeting, project plans, and implementation dates. Project implemented 1 month ahead of schedule.
Systems Technician & AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Developed and organized technical and operational processes to standardize workflows and improve overall system efficiencies.
- Led an initiative to implement new ERP software; prototyped the new system, assigned configuration resources, and developed appropriate sales and financial reports.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing, diagnosed and resolved system issues, and ensured the successful rollout of systems.
- Coordinated all computer sales and support according to customers' technology needs and requirements.
- Communicated with customers to assess their technology goals and solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Implemented and configured computer hardware and software for business customers.
- Performed incident management to resolve support cases in a timely manner.
- Led efforts to configure, test, and implement new technology infrastructures; established all processes required to ensure optimum system operation.
- Translated business strategies and objectives into effective technology platforms; aligned development and administration efforts with business expectations.
- Conducted reviews of proposed technologies, analyzed and documented system analyses, and supported projects to develop, test, and deploy solutions and strategies; improved technology architectures and system compliance with business standards.
Senior Software Engineer - ProgrammerResponsibilities:
- Created best practices for efficient ERP software support processes; implemented new enhancements that drove efficient business and system performance.
- Analyzed and resolved inefficiencies in software platforms; identified and capitalized on opportunities to develop and integrate new system functionalities.
IT Quality ManagerResponsibilities:
- Awarded New Organizational position IT Quality Manager responsible for Oracle system replacement project at 20 warehouse/manufacturing locations for Order Management, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and other systems.
- Designed, implemented, and managed the Oracle user acceptance testing for UAT1, UAT2, UAT3, and GO LIVE, including the management of 23 user SME resources.
- Implemented and managed 400 projects across IT QA, Applications, Network, DBA, Development, User, Issue Management, Strategic Communications, and Implementation Plans.
- Applied the Oracle AIM methodology to standardize Oracle ERP testing best practices. Selected and Implemented Best of Breed tools: HP Quality center, HP Quick Test Profession, and HP Business process
- Automated testing processes to reduce manual testing requirements by 25%, eliminated Oracle ERP downtime, and improved Oracle implementation errors by effectively managing the quarterly release cycle
- Presented at HP Technology Forum & Expo Las Vegas - Best Testing Practices.