- Meticulous Project Manager who undertakes complex, multi - national assignments, meets tight deadlines on time and within budget while delivering accurate and timely reporting.
- Possesses practical knowledge of all aspects of Project Management, Project Team management and control and Client and Project Team management at all levels.
- Core competencies include:Project Management (Incremental and Agile methodology) - Strategic Planning - Forecasting - Financial Reporting Financial Analysis - Business Process Engineering - Client Relations - Distribution
Project Management/Project Consultant
- Employed by the same company since its inception in the United States in various senior positions.
- The company has changed its name three times to reflect changes in its business profile and marketing positions.
- The company is the world leader in supplying software, solutions and services to the Publishing Industry, based in Europe, USA, Austral Asia.
- The Company provides a range of solutions ranging from Order to Cash, Distribution, Financial Management, Royalty Management, Reporting and providing integration with recognized industry standard Financial, Reporting and Distribution solutions.
- The company changed its name to more accurately reflect its position in the market place with new solutions and services reaching outside of the realm of Publishing while retaining its Publishing focus.
- Consulting resource to all International Projects for both new business projects and legacy business projects, responsible for Sales Support, supporting Project Management and Implementation Teams.
- Primary focus keeping development and implementation projects on track within time and budget constraints and liaison with Customer Management.
Head of US Project Services
- The company changed its name after a reverse acquisition of company offering on-line services to the Publishing Industry.
- Managed New Business Projects for large National and International Publishers ranging in size of business revenues from $100 Million to $750 million and above.
- Managed multiple Projects and Project Teams, some of the significant Projects include a large multi-national Publisher based in London, Philadelphia and Los Angeles connecting to a US based Central Server Installation servicing a combined 250 end users at the three locations, a large multi-national Publisher based in Amsterdam, Oxford, Philadelphia and St. Louis connecting to a UK based Central Server Installation servicing a combined 400 end users at the four locations.
Head of US Customer Services
- Managed Software and Customer Support Services for the US Customer base of 40 Customers ranging in size from 35 to 500 end users based in multiple locations.
- Managed the Customer Support Staff, of 25 to 30, having various skill sets including Customer Liaison, Project Management, Software Development, End User Training. Responsible for Customer End User training on new projects and existing installation enhancements, delivering Application Program Updates and Software Enhancements.
- Budget responsibility and Financial Management of the Customer Base.
- The Confidential promotes and manages the sport of rugby in Morris and the surrounding counties in New Jersey, it has over 1200 members, ranging from the age of 4 to 64, it has the largest Youth Flag Rugby program in the nation.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing the organization ranging from recruitment, marketing, fund raising and financial management.