- Senior Project Management and Business Analysis professional with expertise in successful enterprise - wide information technology initiatives. Well versed in working with business leaders to address strategic and tactical business needs, delivering harmonized technical and business process solutions.
- Strong personal leadership approach is complemented by expert knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Applies industry standard best practices for Project Management (PMI: PMBOK) and Business Analysis (IIBA: BABOK) to effectively utilize various SDLC and service management models.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Project Manage
- Project Management of multiple projects aligned with Davis Forward Program
- Program Management for Davis Forward - conduct monthly executive steering committee meetings to monitor progress metrics to meet strategic business goals. Quarterly program evaluation.
- Formed Core Team of Business Owners to drive requirements for Digital Workplace Content Management System.
- Designed high level enterprise solutions architecture to support full editorial and production lifecycle integrated with ERP Finance CRM and new Content Management System.
- Conducted Business Analysis for business goals setting, user stories, user scenarios and functional requirements to derive business objectives for new Content Management System.
- Managed Project to conduct vendor landscape analysis to identify solutions providers; implemented a structured procurement process and conducted RFI analysis to select short-list of qualified bidders.
- Developed request for proposal and solicited bids from short listed DAM, CMS and Workflow and Collaboration systems solutions providers.
- Conducted conference room pilot demonstrations for selection of finalist bidders, contract negotiation, contract award, and vendor engagement planning with selected vendor and systems integrator.
- Managed Project to Implement the (www.censhare.com) Content Management System - content relation configuration and collaboration workflows to support key business process redesign.
- Implementation of release management processes and SDLC for internal software development.
- Managed Project to develop a standardized taxonomy and metadata definition project to support Digital Publishing system
- Managed Project to redesign and launch new internal company portal with SharePoint 2013
- Implemented content conversion project to archive enterprise Art assets utilizing offshore vendor.
- Presented case study for business transformation methodology to censhare user group annual meeting in Munich October 2015
- Accomplished the successful implementation of the censhare content management system which delivers measurable key process improvements for Editorial Development and Product Production to the business.
Confidential, Washington, PA
Senior Project Manager
- Managed Great Plains Business Intelligence application development project to globally integrate with Finance and HRIS systems.
- Conducted EPM vendor qualifications and request for proposal processes.
- Manage Business Process Improvement project to standardize clinical trial project management, resource and financial management processes.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Principal Project Delivery Manager
- Managed the development of a new proprietary software product to deliver Order Set Authoring Workflow and Clinical Content Management tools to the healthcare industry.
- Implemented and adapted an Iterative/Agile software delivery methodology to meet the rapid time to market requirements of the project.
- Introduced User Scenario Testing for business requirements traceability and User Acceptance Testing. Utilized Rally’s Agile Application Lifecycle Management system.
- Managed a team of 20 comprised of Software Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and User Experience Designers.
Confidential, Washington, PA
Business Analyst/Senior Project Manager
- Conducted Business Process Analysis to determine systems and process requirements for Enterprise Project Management system to support full service Clinical Trials Services delivery for global operations.
- Conducted Make v Buy analysis, EPM vendor qualifications and selection process.
- Conducted pilot demonstrations to qualify vendors.
Confidential,Factiva Princeton, NJ
- Managed strategic roadmap program for core product Content Acquisition, Source Processing XML, MetaData Tagging, Content Management Tools, Search Engine, Archive applications for the Factiva Platform.
- Adapted and implemented Program, Project, Change Control Management processes for use in Content Management program.
- Developed Microsoft Project templates to support project lifecycle methodologies employed for Content Management program.
- Managed Record Center Performance Optimization project release cycles April to June utilized offshore and onshore resources to meet schedule and budgetary constraints.
- Managed transformation program to convert existing enterprise applications to Service Oriented Architecture.
- Backlog Analysis, Agile Project Management, and SDLC implementation. Leveraged Microsoft Project and SharePoint tools.
Confidential, New York, NY
Project Management Office (PMO) Director
- Assumed responsibility for the pre-existing IBM Rational Portfolio Management system.
- Gathered business requirements and developed implementation roadmap.
- Implemented and operated a weekly time accounting and reporting process for a geographically distributed IT staff of 300 FTEs, and 100 consultants. Developed organizational breakdown structure, application portfolio definitions to reflect the newly defined matrix organization.
- Recruited and trained RPM system administrator to provide services to IT staff and management.
- Minimized operating costs of RPM system and extended useful life of system during reduced capital and operating expense environment.
- Implemented and maintained cost efficient ad-hoc Data warehouse of resource utilization data providing reporting and analysis of application portfolio support and project statistics.
- Manage Implementation of Project Management Maturity improvement program based on PMBOK.
- Developed a project management maturity survey and assessment tool based on PMI PMBOK.
- Performed current state assessment of PM Maturity across IT project portfolio, and identified risk areas for CBS IT organization.
- Developed and implemented PM maturity improvement roadmap to move from level one to level two PM maturity to address and mitigate identified project portfolio risks.
- Developed standardized project management methodology which was spearheaded and implemented by PMO project management staff in a balanced matrix organization.
- Recruited and deployed dedicated Project Management staff and assigned to major projects and programs for CBS Corporate, Showtime, CBS Television Distribution divisions.
- Established PMO Program Management function within CBS IT and recruited program manager for the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product center based on a portfolio analysis and identification of inefficient demand management processes supporting several thousand business users at CBS Television, and Radio stations, Network, Corporate Legal and Finance
- Achieved improved visibility and reliability of schedule performance to multiple divisional customer relationship managers.
- Developed business case and obtained capital funding for SharePoint server consolidation initiative - saving 2 million dollars in operating costs, eliminating redundant disparate servers and support staff.
- Integrated Broadcast Management System for Showtime Networks
- Recruited and assigned Senior Project Manager to a major 6 million dollar project to implement an Integrated Broadcast Management (IBMS) application for Showtime Networks.
- Directly participated in vendor selection and contract negotiation process with vendor to provide significant product enhancements to the IBMS system to meet business requirements for Showtime.
- Developed and implemented standard configurable PMO project stage gate framework which aligned Internal Audit and PMO requirements for tracking contract deliverables.
- Intellectual Property Management for CBS Television Distribution division
- Recruited and placed senior project manager in Los Angeles office to manage a troubled 35 million dollar program to implement an integrated Intellectual Property Management application.
- Conducted an analysis of the current state of the program and identified several risk areas to be mitigated.
- Recommendations were implemented resulting in reduced role of outside consultants, cost reductions, improved visibility of project performance, and scope management.
- Managed Implementation of Annual Capital project portfolio planning process.
- Consolidated process developed and implemented to replace disparate annual capital project planning processes within separate CBS divisions allowing the evaluation of 40 to 60 million dollar aggregate candidate projects in terms of impact on enterprise resource allocations for projects and support.
- Provided a normalized and singular view of all capital projects for CBS IT.
- Managed Implementation of SharePoint collaboration and dashboard status reporting system.
- Designed Developed and implemented SharePoint-based application to supplement RPM system. The system tracked 60 major projects on Key Performance metrics on a weekly basis for use by CIO, Relationship Managers, and Resource Managers.
- Significant cost savings achieved to support on-going Capital and Operating cost reductions at CBS.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Project Manager/Program Manager
- Transitioned and launched new eCommerce business for Confidential.
- Noted as first GSI project to launch ahead of schedule despite high risk conditions and challenging schedule.
- Managed the development and implementation/integration of first In-store pickup implementation by GSI for a major home goods retailer. Utilized Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Managed implementation of first time eCommerce channel for Confidential
- Developed best practices methodologies for project management staff for business analysis, QA defect root cause analysis, and configuration management.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
CIO/Project Manager/Program Manager
- Utilized Agile SDLC for rapid time to market objectives for the development of proprietary Commercial Insurance workflow platform; full-cycle workflow, XML integration with multiple major carriers, agency management rating/underwriting integration, competitive quotes.
- Board level financial reporting and marketing presentations; financial modeling, vendor evaluations, contract negotiations, alliance partner business development.
- Involved in all aspects of business start-up, expansion and product development.
- $10 million ‘A’ round funding from JP Morgan Corsair Fund was accomplished within first six months of operation. Served as CIO after venture funding was secured.
- Early Implementation business process redesign awards from ACORD 2001, 2002.