- Experienced Project Manager offering 10+ years of success leading all phases of diverse business and technology projects; PMP, PMI - ACP credentials; Post graduate degree in Applied Information Technology.
- Business Strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent Communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Project Management
- Custom Software Development
- Business Process and Change Management
- Systems Engineering
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- IT Project Lifecycle
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Value-Added Leadership
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Assistant Vice-President - Project Manager
- Implementing Transformation Project within the Document Custody Business
- Leading efforts to adoption of OCR/ICR Technology in Loan Correspondent business space and other Business platforms.
- Handling all Post-Go live activities/issues and deliveries of patches of a major application release.
- Responsible for project and associated business case are scoped, initiated and approved according to required procedures.
- Ensured that the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions.
- Ensured project is resourced appropriately.
- Responsible for requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artifacts are documented and tracked.
- Conducting and initiating appropriate meetings that need to be held and that outputs and artifacts are produced and distributed. Leading and do Chair the relevant meetings
- As PM do utilize the relevant governance bodies/steering committees for the purpose they are established.
- Ensuring project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets.
- Analyses and identifies possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate.
- Trained and familiar with the process that projects undergo with being compliant with the Programme Governance Framework.
- Interfacing with internal/external providers to ensure successful development, testing and implementation of change.
- Supporting the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Project Implementation Manager
- Responsible for delivering Product Implementations to various SUS Clients within the Utilities Industry.
- Serve as a customer facing and internal change management conduit to activities to ensure ongoing relationship is maintained and meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Establish project plans for creating, enhancing and deploying products, services, features and functions for Confidential .
- Contributing to the initiate quality process improvement throughout the product implementation lifecycle.
- Manage Project Implementations with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
- Report regularly to Executive Management when tasks are at risk till critical path determined.
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
- Adapt quickly to complex culture and develop successful professional relations with key stakeholders.
- Convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to project team members and lead teams as required.
- Responsible for providing to management status of all ongoing projects.
- Anticipate delays and initiate plans and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
- Lead the change management stream for specified projects and must ensure that the change work stream for each project level is managed in an effective and efficient manner to achieve the successful delivery of the stated business objectives for each project, at all times.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Managing complex portfolio of projects across regional, divisional and business unit boundaries.
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manage project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensure requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Developing, defining and executing project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identifying needed resources for projects; defining and assigning major project roles.
- Coordinating activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assign and monitor work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfacing with external clients on technology delivery and matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Release Management of Software Implementation.
- Overseeing process improvements, implementation of software solutions and incorporating best practices and efficiencies.
- Coordinate and communicate with Leadership team status of all project and portfolio.
- Driving Agile and Scrum methodology and process with development teams.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Project Manager
- Managed at team of 20 + staff with 3 leads; overseeing efforts of 20 plus contract workers - involved in collecting and bookmarking legal documents for OCC Audit.
- Defined and performed systems analysis and development of tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency.
- Provided recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology.
- Analyzed costs of existing operations and prepared a cost/benefit analysis of recommended changes.
- Interfaced with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs.
- Implemented training plan in training users on new tools/ technology and business process enhancement.
- Managed performance of the project team and evaluated and monitored overall team performance.
- Used Agile methodology to implement IT projects.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Director of Program Management &Compliance
- Ensure all clients reporting is completed and maintained on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain and track controls of verification process and documents as per agreements; this includes backgrounds, drug screen and all other on boarding documentation.
- Supporting functions to the field.
- Work closely with all key stakeholders, sponsors, business and technical resources for different projects.
- Metrics - tracking and measuring compliance within the field and internal controls.
- Created and managed detailed project plans applying project management methodology and managed project performance.
- Responsible for designing and implementing programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units are in compliance with contractual agreements and contracts.
- Rebate and discount validation and calculation. Execution and logistical facilitation of rebate delivery.
- Participated and coordinate strategy and operations review meeting.
- Oversight on managing client contracts and compliance.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Director - Client Services
- Facilitated the implementation efforts for Enhanced Innovation an emerging provider of Software solutions (business intelligence) for the oil and gas industry. The product is namely Well Tracker, a SOX compliant business intelligence tool streamlining well financial management and audit tracking.
- Proven solid management and leadership skills. Strong knowledge of budgets, forecast, P&L and financial concepts.
- Key team player in leading the roll out strategy for audit tracking software solution Well Tracker into the market.
- Developed marketing strategy, business process framework, drafted Business plan and responsible for directing and organizing call campaign.
- Facilitated lead generation efforts and monitored timelines.
- Created project plan, timelines, and budgets.
- Conducted competitive analysis.
- Initiated strategy session for the design of brand identity.
- Researched psychographic data.
- Created public relations plan (objective, message, media channel and calendars).
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
Senior Project Manager - Business Information Group
- Developed and delivered project proposals and project charters that support the business objectives in collaboration with senior management, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Produced and communicated project status, issues log, scope changes, financials, resource changes, team performance and milestones to stakeholders and project teams.
- Developed and delivered BI Training/Education program for Enterprise Data Warehouse project.
- Managed and directed full SDLC Projects. Using solid project management methodologies.
- Conducted enterprise-wide training to all Power Users for reporting and analytics.
- Assisted in the development and preparation of scripts, cost justifications, performance benchmarking, and establishing key performance indicators.
- Collaborated with management and staff in the development and implementation of projects and/or initiatives related to operational goals and/or process improvement directives.
- Developed and implemented on-boarding process for new hires to be acclimated into the group successfully.
- Involved in establishing standards for technology and business processes.
- Coordinated and aligned multiple projects with the EMC PMO.
- Vendor and offshore Management, retaining and supporting offshore and outsource programs. Developed Scorecards for reviewing vendors and outsourcer performance and outputs. In order to sustain and maintain client longevity.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Senior Project Manager
- Used formal analysis tools and processes to establish business requirements and specifications for end-user information technology. Translated and communicated between users and developers to ensure that IT products and services deliver required functionality.
- Applied sound Project Management Lifecycle expertise to initiate, lead, plan, implement and coordinate the activities of single or multiple technical projects of varying size and complexity. .
- Analyzed marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, and best practices, vendor products, and services, etc. Using system process analysis tools and methods, analyzed and documented business processes and metrics and identified improvement opportunities to streamline and automate processes and functions; identified/documented how applications/systems interact to support business processes.
- Developed functional designs; identifies risks and benefits of alternate designs; calculates costs/benefits of potential actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI; assessed project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for discovery/analysis phase of PlanView Enterprise Project Management Tool rollout with key business users.
- Provided Companywide training and initiated new Project Management Tool namely PlanView Enterprise.
- Worked closely with various business units, and analyzed their reporting needs in order to develop standardized reporting solutions for all lines of business.
Consultant (Business Analysis, Development and Project Management)
- Developed a technical architecture for a Data Warehouse and multidimensional reporting of revenues and billings to the firm’s largest global clients. Utilized Cognos Decision Stream as the ETL for this project.
- Tracked software customization, defects and issues via the use of SDLC.
- Role of Hardware and Software Consultant: Assisted in the development of technical design document, tool integration set-up activities and assisted in characterization of performance.
- As a developer utilized ETL tool Abinitio to load data into data warehouse for Confidential Basel Accord Project. Captured and maintain Commercial Credit Risk data required for the new Basel Capital Accord’s Advanced Internal ratings Based Approach.
- Responsible for business process re-engineering mapping documentation using Visio and UML.
- Created requirements that included managing data integrity, load transfer and validating conversion programs using principles of conversion.
- Responsible for architecting the process of requirements gathering and standardizing documents for an integrated financial system.
- Liaised with Design team to establish most effective user experience based on functionality, business needs and design engineering for business-to-associate portal framework.