- Expert in Digitally Transforming clients to the Cloud utilizing the Confidential Azure Cloud Framework for SaaS, PaaS, IaaS technologies, Machine Learning, AI, and Big Data.
- Senior level results - driven project manager with an award-winning proven track record in project management processes, governance, earned value management, project budget management, resource allocation, prioritization, schedule risk analysis, net present values, cost/benefit analysis, analytical hierarchy process, strategic business drivers, and optimization for a multi-billion-dollar company.
- Project management industry experience in Oil, Gas, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Federal Government, Transportation/Supply Chain Management, IT, and Media.
- Over 12 years of Portfolio and Project Management experience in the area of design, implementation of IT Technologies, Computer Networks, Software Application Development, Infrastructure, Mergers, Migrations, and Business Process.
- Over 12 years of experience with Project Budget Management, Earned Value Management, Cost Estimating Scheduling, Cost/ Benefit Analysis, ROI, and Net Present Values.
- Over 12 years experience of successfully delivering projects and programs within a consultancy, or a multinational organization.
- Superior record of delivering simultaneous large-scale, mission critical projects on time and budget.
- Strong global multi-project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing high-risk, high-visibility programs from conception through implementation.
- Strategic thinker who analyzes business drivers and executes strategies to grow the bottom line.
- High energetic leader who can envision and create successful outcomes in complex environments.
- Excellent mentoring, team management, leadership, creative problem solving, decision making, interpersonal, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Experience and knowledge of SDLC principles (Waterfall, RAD, Fountain, Spiral, Iterative, Agile, Scrum, and Extreme Programming).
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Project Software: Confidential Project Professional 2016, Project Server 2016, Visio, Project Online, Planner, Teams, Virtuoso, @Task, and Basecamp
Project Portfolio Software: Project Server 2016, Planview, HP PPM, Clarity, Changepoint, Daptiv, and Oracle Primavera
Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform, and Openstack
Big Data: Data Lake, Power BI, SQL, Machine Learning, Data Modeling, and Predictive Analytics
Confidential Technologies: SharePoint Server 2016, Exchange Server, System Center, CRM, Dynamics, Office 365, SQL Server, and Windows Server 2016.
Methodologies: PMI, PMBOK, Prince2, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma
Risk Management: Monte Carlo Risk Analysis, @Risk, and Barbecana Full Monte
Business Intelligence: SQL Reporting Services, Report Builder, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map, Power View, Performance Point, Excel Web Services, Dashboards, OData, Analysis Services, OLAP, and Decomposition Trees
Networking: TCP/IP Routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls
Organizations & Training: PMP, MCSE, MPUG, & PMI
Google Cloud: Kubernetes, BigQuery, BigTable, Spanner, DataStore, DataProc, and Genomics
Confidential Azure: Azure Container Service, Bot, Cosmos DB, IoT, Analytics, App Service, and Azure Stack
- Orchestrated the initial setup of Office 365 for a Confidential for the implementation, migration, and roll out of Office 365 which included Office Pro Plus, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business, and Exchange Online for 100K enterprise users.
- Managed a $4 Million Program budget with 45 resources and reduced delivery time that saved the company $250K per month in operational costs.
- Established program management governance and communications for O365 that streamlined delivery.
- Led daily Scrum calls with Confidential Team and internal client employees during Remediation phase that minimized issues and increased task completion dates which decreased the project schedule by 20 days.
- Directed Adoption Change Management and training team members to accelerate return on investment and adoption of new tools that increases productivity.
- Piloted IT Champions and early adopters for program that lowered resistance to change management and increased success of rollout across the enterprise.
- Conducted UAT testing and drove technical team to proactively resolve issues for complex Office and Excel functions for high impact users for NOC, Reservations, and Revenue Management departments for a smooth transition.
- Advised client to hire Security Architect for O365 to fill security gaps for their first journey to the Cloud.
- Initiated a Project Online offering as a new source of revenue for the National O365 practice.
- Increased Revenue by 152% by creating a Change Request for additional work for Mobile Device Management for a financial client.
Senior Enterprise Cloud Project Management
- Managed a fixed fee budget within .01% actual variance on Program for a $10 Million budget.
- Led a team of consultants at Trace Systems project that enabled client to expedite transformation to the Azure Cloud.
- Directed 16 consultants on Meijer Global Digital Transformation Project on a budget of $1.9 Million to digitally transform to the Confidential Azure Cloud, Mobile Applications, Internet of Things, and Application Development.
- Implemented PPM for selection, optimization, cost and resource constraint analysis, strategic business drivers, prioritization, KPI Dashboards, What If Analysis, model headcount decisions, and efficient frontier modeling which resulted in improved visibility and decision-making capabilities thereby reducing project failure by 15.4%.
- Payback for PPM implementation for iGovTT was within 6 months, ROI was 301%, and NPV was $12,500 per project user.
- Reduced project cost overruns through proactive management by 42%.
- Improved resource utilization and productivity per project by 19%.
- Implementation of automated Business Intelligence Reporting with Dashboards saved 7% of resource hours on a project.
- Delivered Demos to customers to demonstrate and prototype Azure Cloud products integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommended integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Azure Cloud.
- Led consultants to delivery excellent performance based upon client’s objectives and exceeded them.
- Conducted weekly status reports with key executives on program schedule, program financials, risks, and issues.
- Sold Azure Cloud Solutions through presentations and delivered technical pitches.
- Influenced key business sponsors for strategic business objectives that are aligned with corporate goals.
- Allocated resources on projects and optimized resource allocation for utilization.
- Hired Resources to fill utilization gaps which reduced overallocation.
- Ensured that all legal, fiscal, and personnel policies such as policy approvals, time conformance, engagement length, are honored; forecasting and revenue recognition is accurately forecasted and tracked.
- Tracked the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
- Reviewed and approved the consultant timesheets and partner billable hours and expenses each week.
- Defined in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, worked with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversaw the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the SOW.
- Created PFW (Project Financial Workbook) and Project Performance Review for planning and tracking project financials against baselines.
- Created Statement of Work (SOW) for delivery with Architects, and Account Executives.
Senior Enterprise Project Management
- Implemented PPM for selection, optimization, constraint analysis, strategic business drivers, prioritization, and efficient frontier modeling which increased project strategic alignment by 28% to corporate goals.
- Set up a Project Management Office (PMO) for Moffitt and Mosaic Fertilizer that streamlined project management processes and implemented solutions to maximize the efficiency of the organization for project management, resource allocation, issue management, risk management, and quality assurance which resulted in reduction of scope creep by 42% and increased successfully delivery of projects by 250%.
- Met with key stakeholders to understand processes and developed workflows that document the current state and recommendations for future state improvements.
- Created key business drivers for PPM with impact statements that aligned projects with the company’s business strategy.
- Standardized project management business data collection through configurable business case forms that capture project information for proposals, cost estimates, resource estimates, strategic alignment assessments, and risk scores.
- Prioritized business drivers and drove consensus across the executive team.
- Prioritized projects from multiple dimensions i.e. (strategic value, financial value, and risk).
- Select the optimal portfolio of projects based on budget and resource constraints utilizing Efficient Frontier Modeling.
- Analyzed trades-offs with Force In/Out descriptive values and compare optimization scenarios side by side with snapshot scorecard. Modeled headcount decisions and compared scenarios and analyzed into generic resource demand and availability across the planning horizon.
- Maximized resource utilization by rescheduling projects within the horizon while adhering to schedule dependencies.
- Trained portfolio managers on Analytical Hierarchy Process, Pair Wise Comparisons, Business drivers, impact statements, portfolio analysis, constraint optimization, and efficient frontier modeling.
- Trained project managers on WBS, task dependencies across projects, master projects, estimating and budgeting, earned value, resource leveling, project scheduling, baselines, tracking project progress, project templates, and closing out a project utilizing project professional 2010.
- Delivered Project server sales demo to clients.
- Responded to RFP from clients for project server.
- Wrote Statement of Work (SOW) for project server implementation for clients.
- Created and designed workflows utilizing Visio and Nintex for demand management.
- Governance workflows subjected projects to stage gates throughout the lifecycle.