- Passionate Project/Program Management professional with over 10 years experience managing multidisciplinary teams of up to 30 people, budgets up to $7+ million, and complex integrated projects that are strategic, high visibility, and drive corporate profitability.
- Collaborative Leadership, Relationship Manager. Solid team empowerment, motivation, and leadership skills. Excellent interpersonal and problem - solving skills. Respected mentor.
- Successful track record in leading all phases of diverse technology projects. Proven planning, scheduling, monitoring, budgeting, and delivery skills. Big picture advocate. Strategic thinker.
- Program management. Experienced manager able to handle multiple simultaneous initiatives, across teams, vendors, on and offshore resources.
- Strong understanding and application of Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and PMI certified project management professional (PMP).
- Effective communicator. Leverage technical, business, and financial acumen to communicate effectively with leadership teams, business stakeholders and project teams.
- Positive, Proactive, Tenacious. Team player with gregarious yet tenacious attitude that drives results. Proven ability to manage in dynamic, challenging environments in the midst of rapid growth and change.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
- A specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home, merchandised through six distinct brands
- One of two Program Managers managing 8 teams through a $20+ million, transformational enterprise initiative to replace the current order management system with distributed systems.
- Led two teams in one of the largest initiatives undertaken in WS Confidential history - an extensive redesign of product pages from the underlying data structures to the front end display resulting in 5-7% conversion and a 2-3 second decrease in page loads.
- Program Manager of the largest staffed and budgeted capability team within Confidential .
- Led teams to on-time deliveries for key initiatives that exceeded revenue projections.
- Member of the Agile standards committee.
Sr. Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed the work of multiple offsite vendors (Siemens, TIBCO, Sustain Technologies, Essencia Consulting, C2C Consulting) and a project team of 10+, in the deployment of a $2.5MM court management system.
- Led the first web portal deployment for California’s trial court justice partners.
- Led 10 trial courts through several on-time and on-budget software enhancements per legislative mandates.
- Assigned to key strategic accounts including CDW, Select Comfort and Royal Caribbean.
- Led cross functional project teams (including platform development, product development, creative, sales, print and web production teams) from internal and client project kickoffs through system design, development, and deployment.
- Launched Nimblefish’s first online On-Demand system.
Client Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Assigned to key strategic accounts in healthcare and consulting industries including Anthem, Inc. and Hewitt Associates.
- Individually booked 65% of department’s total revenue goals for new custom technology development.
- Was one of the top 2% companywide (of 4500 employees) to be nominated for the Leadership program in its inaugural year.
- Led project teams to on-time deliveries for all custom technology development.
- Assigned as Project Manager for the AOL relationship, a key account representing 25% of total client revenue.
- Led on time website launches for the AOL-American Airlines rewards program ( Confidential first co-branded program), ICQ-ClickRewards, and Valuestar, Inc.
- Member of the Process Development Initiative committee that aimed to redefine the software development life cycle for Confidential Consulting division.
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
Account Representative, Major AccountsResponsibilities:
- Solely managed a $3.5 million dollar territory.
- Managed product through 66% revenue growth.
- Provided sales support, impacting revenues by 50% in renewals and new revenue.
- Managed the direction and training of Inside Sales effort, increasing revenue by 12%.