- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiar with Google calendar, docs, sheets, and slides.
- Well versed in managing and coordinating calendars via Google and Outlook across multiple time zones.
- Excellent time management, assessing changing priorities and shifting focus based on revised deadlines.
- Trustworthy with confidential, sensitive, and personal data.
- Clear, concise, and timely verbal and written communication. Created according to recipients such as internal participants, third parties vendors, and Senior Leaders on a variety of topics.
- Create and submit RFP, review responses for cost, operational, and legal concerns.
- End to end accountability for creating and managing budgets, forecast, variances, scope, schedules, and deliverables for several projects concurrently.
- Over ten years experience as Project Manager with in - depth understanding and application of project methodology ( initiation, definition, planning, execution, performance, control, implementation, and closure.)
Small Business Advisor
- Sourced leads via networking events, the internet, and business contacts.
- Conducted sales meetings and prepared service proposals for process optimization and improvements.
- Executed MOUs and contracts, create project documents, billing invoices, status reports, and engaged third parties as needed to complete scope of contracted work.
- Brokered 120% reimbursement for a client on moving expenses from property management company.
- Analyzed marketing plan, identified and implemented two additional strategies for generating exposure. Executed A/B testing, conducted feedback surveys, analyzed results and presented results. Owner delayed all future class offering pending reassessment of a business idea.
Confidential, Moraga, CA
Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Drive multiple projects through initiation, definition, planning, execution, performance, control, implementation and closure. Provided verbal and written updates on project status, issues, and or risks for stakeholders, Business partners, and IT managers.
- Successfully managed bi-annual card program releases for three years. Delivered 98% on time (designated impact dates April and October), within budget 98% (average bi-annual project budget $7.53 million), and only minor client impact 2% (one-day delayed funding resolved by lending funds from the internal commercial general ledger account.)
- Recommended the elimination of my support for the bi-annual card projects. Identified the cost savings and benefits - streamlined project pathway, reduction in project cost by eliminating PM resource cost, and would encourage adherence to PMO governance by transitioned technology teams. Presented a transition plan with benefits to Senior Technology Leaders, and executed the plan once approved.
- Managed a new product rollout project which was behind schedule, over budget, with an ambiguous scope of work and new stakeholders. Updated the business case, project charter, requirements, critical path deliverables, forecasts, and revised timeline, obtained PMO approval for additional funding and delivered the project on the agreed revised date.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
Senior Project Manager
- Led the implementation of Card Bi-Annual Release which affects systems, operational, funding, and billing changes for Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential release projects with no major client impacts, association penalties, compliances violations, budget and operational misses.
- Liaison with Card Associations representatives to obtain clarification on requirements, impacts, reports and compliance dates.
- Escalate risks, seek Legal waiver or deferral if necessary, without losing sight of impacts and moving communication targets.
- Coordinated weekly implementation status calls occurring every 2 hours with stakeholders, Senior leaders, and external vendors.
- Tracked and resolved implementation issues according to priority.
- Successfully managed these projects for 2.5 years with an average budget of 4.5 million per project.
- Direct the Merchant Point of Sale, device, and software, truncation compliance mandate for federal, state and association changes.
- Developed the strategy with Legal, Product, Communication, Operations, and Customer Service to reprogram or replace 270,000 devices. Completed project in 2.5 years, 95% success rate for compliance with mandated changes, 95% completed by mandated date, and within the approved budget.
- Executed a CSR incentive based outbound call strategy with Customer Service, Marketing, and Product team to achieve higher closures rates with customers.
- Approved internal and external communications with Legal, Branding, and Retail channels. Coordinated and conducted training presentations for Sales and Account Relationship teams. Created and maintained dashboard reporting to track metrics which demonstrate success rate and compliance attempts for internal and external audits.
- RFP preparation, submission, response reviews, and vendor recommendation for CRM system.
- Vetted RFP responses, cost estimates, timing, constraints, customization, out of the box, and system integration feasibility.
- Recommended solution, managed contract execution, vendor payments, requirements review, user acceptance testing, pilot implementation, and enterprise integration. (Per non-disclosure agreement cannot disclose vendor).