- Program Manager with 7 years of experience across Program Management, Management Consulting, Project Management, Product Development, and Change Management
- Acquainted with Requirement elicitation, Business & system analysis, Application Documentation & development and Software project planning, execution & monitoring
- Extensive experience in developing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Strong communication skills in engaging Business Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts and Business Users in gathering the intricate workings of business processes
- Strong knowledge of project management tools JIRA, MS Project, MS Visio, Access and CA Clarity and PM methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Expertise in Business Process Modeling, business case and workflow creation, UAT Testing and writing BRD documents
- Advanced data analysis skills using SQL, and Advanced Excel
- Worked with International teams and collaborated with both offshore and onshore teams for multiple programs
- Worked on project planning, budget estimation and management, financial planning and assessment
- Experience in Technology, Financial Services (Insurance and Commercial Banking) and Public Sector
- Configured and delivered Application Lifecycle Management tools (IBM Rational DOORS and IBM Rational Team Concert) and created training materials for the developers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver in a highly fast paced environment
- Proven ability to lead key projects in ambiguous environment
- Created and delivered presentations to executives, proficient with PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
Software/Technologies: VBA, C/C++, SQL
Software Tools: MS Office, MS Visio, IBM Rational DOORS Next Gen, Rational Team Concert, MS Visual Studio
Project Management Tools & Methodologies: CA Clarity, MS Project, JIRA and SharePoint
- Worked with the HP Divestiture PMO and co - led the Transition Service Agreement (TSA) development program for the two separated entities; gathered the final sign off on the agreements from senior executives, including the firms’ CIO
- Created the Transition Service Agreement (TSA) roadmap and educated cross functional teams at HP on TSA development
- Supported the creation of the cost model for software applications belonging to the two separated entities
- Co-led contract negotiations between senior leadership across Marketing, Finance, IT, and Legal divisions to gain consensus and maintained the IT Application Inventory File
- Led a team of three sub-contractors for converting approved TSAs into Legal templates and summary slides for the CIO of the two firms
- Worked closely with the Day 1 Exit Strategy team from Confidential to track exit strategies for various
- Generated the Reports and Dash Boards using for the Business Users and Senior
- Management to update them on TSA burndown
- Maintained an inventory of all the approved documents in SharePoint
- Tracked progress through different MS products
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint, MS Project
IT Integration LeadResponsibilities:
- Worked as part of M&A Integration Management Office (IMO) and led the IT Integration program for a $2 Billion acquisition; managed day-to-day integration efforts according to Day One Roadmap, developed onboarding process for third party suppliers of acquired company, created internal IT communication materials for M&A (IMO) and provided weekly program status to Senior Executives
- Managed all IT subprojects (Email Migration, Migration of data storage) within the Information Technology track and monitored them closely to meet the tight deadlines
- Onboarded acquired company’s third party suppliers, to ensure business continuity Post Legal Day 1
- Negotiated post-merger vendor contracts between senior management, legal counsel, and Information Security teams
- Forecasted the quarterly financial impact of early contract termination fees and equipment purchases required for integration and provided analysis to client’s M&A finance team
- Provided weekly status reports to the Senior Executives in Project Management Office and updated them about possible risks and mitigation strategy
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio
Application Lifecycle Management Program LeadResponsibilities:
- Single-handedly led a $3 Million ALM deliverable to completion, provided the client a walkthrough of the deliverable and trained the client and developers on the tool
- Created a plan for the tool roll out using MS Project and tracked it continuously to provide update to the Confidential leadership team
- Provided daily update on the tool roll out to Confidential project Steering committee, making them aware of the risks or any issues
- Involved in requirement gathering, configuration of the tools, Production roll-out, and Production support
- Configured IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation and IBM Rational Team Concert for the client
- Trained the client and the developers on the tools and created workflows for merging code, creating defects, and assigning work to developers
- Assisted in creating the Requirements Traceability Matrix between the Requirements, Design, Code and Testing Artifacts
Environment: IBM Rational Team Concert, Rational DOORS Next Generation, JIRA, MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint
M&A PMO ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Reviewed vendor contracts to facilitate cost analysis between existing vendor contracts and new contracts post-merger
- Coordinated with Confidential workstream leads to create weekly status report for the CIO of the bank
- Maintained Post Merger Technology Roadmap by interacting with different BU’s within the bank and gathering requirements
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint
- Configured IBM DOORS Next Generation and Rational Team Concert tools for the whole project and was the primary contact for these two tools for the project
- Worked on developing process flows for the developers using these tools
- Trained the Track Leads and Developers on the tools
- Owned the delivery of Requirements Traceability Matrix to the client and worked on few other deliverables for the client
- Gathered information from different tracks on the software that needed to be procured for them and prepared a final list of software required for the project
Environment: IBM Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Rational DOORS Next Generation, MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint
Confidential, Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Created Use Cases for the Beta and Process Pilot Phase as per the requirements, the use cases enabled users with different roles within the system to test the system.
- Was the first point of contact for any defect reported during Beta and Process Pilot Phase. Worked closely with the USI team to resolve the issues reported. Kept track of all the issues reported for weekly status meetings.
- Prepared User Guides, FAQs, Onboarding, and Roles and Responsibilities Guidelines documents for the Final Deployment phase
- Analyzed requirements to create presentation for requirement discussions with the leads (Senior
- Managers and Directors) from different service lines
Environment: IBM Rational Asset Manager, Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Interviewed executives, analyzed financial statements to identify key value drivers of the company and understood their existing business model.
- Researched 6 different markets (this included competitor analysis, and SWOT analysis) and ranked those markets based on the research.
- Took a deeper dive into the final list of markets selected by the executive committee during mid-point presentation to do further market research
- Presented the findings to the leadership team (including the company’s CEO).
Project Manager InternResponsibilities:
- Worked with the architects to gather current requirements and assisted them in creating a requirements and a design document that could be communicated to all the stakeholders.
- Connected with the lead architects from other teams to understand different phases involved in creating the new technology environment
- Held meetings with tech leads and delegated them the required tasks.
- Created a plan and a dependency chart for various phases of the project.
- Tracked the project through different phases, assisting the tech leads in any problems they faced.
- He also assisted his manager in allocating resources, creating financial forecasts, monthly cost plans and release plans for a $5 Million multiyear project.
- Started an initiative to calculate ROI from different software projects. The model he created was presented to the Leadership team
Environment: IBM Clarity, MS Office, SharePoint
- Investigated MPLS TP feature for AT&T, including understanding customer requirements, analyzing existing architecture for supporting the feature, and researching existing drafts. Project is still in implementation phase.
- Responsible for analyzing pre-release issues reported on the IxN2X product, uncovering the root cause, and delegating defect to the appropriate team.
Environment: Rational Rose, Source Insight, C++/C, MS Office
- Led the Customer Response Team, delivering quick solutions to issues reported by Confidential, AT&T, and Ericsson. As the lead, I engineered innovative approaches to simulate complex network configurations for reproducing the issues in lab, analyzed the defects, and trained new staff on the product.
- Exemplified flexibility in working on unfamiliar protocols such as STP, MSTP, and RSTP and provided quick solutions to defects on these protocols.
- Led a key software feature by analyzing customer requirements, designing the feature, and mentoring new employees while implementing the feature. The project improved customer usability by enhancing the user interface.
- Implemented BGP AD feature for Confidential ; utilized product expertise to assist new senior employee in making sure feature shipment deadlines were met.
Environment: Rational Rose, Source Insight, C++/C, MS Office, SharePoint
- Analyzed existing product framework and implemented a design proposed by the Melbourne team for OSPF MD5 feature which led to $1 million in revenue.
- Independently investigated, designed, and implemented an OSPF MTU feature for Juniper, leading to a $2 million deal.
- Improved the performance of a software module by 6 times by implementing a software design which was later reused in other software modules.
- Supported senior members in task breakdown of customer requirements for Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) project and later created and implemented a design for the same project, which resulted in revenue of $2 million.
- Led a team of senior employees from inception to quality checkpoint, helping them understand the customer requirements and protocol; assisted in resolving defects and stabilizing the feature to ensure on-time delivery.