- Object oriented programmer/Developer/GUI Designer; and Web Component Developer
- Strong expertise with C#, ASP.NET, and VB.NET development
- Solid experience with SQL Server; creating Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum environments
- Expertise in Unified Modeling Language and design pattern Façade
- Experience with Mobile Applications
- Receptive, self - motivated professional providing creative solutions, working constructively as a team member or independently
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Programming: Angular.js, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Entity Framework 6, LINQ to SQL
Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Software: Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio2013, Visual Studio 2010, T-SQL Microsoft Server 2005, Microsoft Team Foundation
Networking: UNIX, TCP/IP, VPN, LAN/WAN
Senior Developer/Project Manager
- Duties included working with the scrum manager to gather requirement for the “Wish List, assigning user tasks. Running scrum meeting and code reviews.
- Designed and implemented web application” BackToSchool” the application allowed company to register people of interest in or online school program, utilizing (Front - End, Angular.js.Net 4.5, C#, MVC 5, Back - End Web API 2, Entity framework 6)
- The Application allowed employees to get information on the opportunity of reimbursement on continuing education classes.
- Assists in resolving highly complex issues regarding technical issues
- Continuing education to stay alert on the latest technical developments to ensure service levels
Senior Developer /Team lead
- Duties included working with the scrum manager to gather requirement for the “Wish List, assigning user tasks.
- Designed and implemented web application” Flight Manager” in (C#, MVC 4, Back - End Web API, Entity framework, Front - End knockout)
- Designed and implemented legacy applications in (MVVM, WCF)
- Experience in scrum agile environment.
Team Lead/Senior Software Developer
- Duties included object oriented programming developing Enterprise Applications to resolve business issues
- Designed and implemented web applications in (WPF, WCF, MVVM)
- Designed and implemented data layer with (EntityFramwork4.0)
- Designed and implemented Stored Procedures utilizing (T-SQL)
- Designed and implemented business logic layer SOA or Service-oriented architecture (WSDL, loosely coupled)
- Designed and implemented Client Server or N-Tier applications using (message - response pattern, jQuery)