- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Scrum Master, Project+, PMP as well as ISTQB certified with multiple years of experience using methodologies including Agile, RUP, PMP, ISO - 9001 and waterfall. Knowledge of many industries including, financial applications, telecommunications, wireless, healthcare, and mobile.
- Over 11 years of Extensive experience in applying analytical skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize, translate, and interpret large amounts of technical and complex data to make prompt and sound decisions.
- Project Manager with progressive experience solving enterprise-impacting IT and business process management problems. Adept Confidential delivering technology solutions for internal and external customers. Self-motivated with a strong focus on and experience satisfying customer needs with new technology adoptions.
- Planned and implemented software upgrades for a variety of applications for the Confidential department within the last 5 years with proven track record of staying within budgets and meeting deadlines. Consistent performance recognition including multiple President's Club awards
- Superior oral, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and persuade and to effectively present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- 7 years' IT project management with organization, planning, multitasking, and problem solving skills as well as Proficiency in conducting research to improve processes and eliminate waste
- 7+ years' presentation and demonstration experience in identifying risks, issues, and risk mitigation recommendations on enterprise projects
- Ability to interact well with all levels of management, staff, auditors, and vendors. Significant experience in full life-cycle project management and guiding/leading collaborative work teams
- Hands-on leader with strong business acumen, marketing savvy, project management discipline, people and team building skills, entrepreneurial drive, and passion for client service
- Great deal of experience in providing oversight and leadership of planning, design, development, testing, evaluation, training, and implementation of web-based delivery systems, focusing on liaison skills between the internal/external business community and the IT development team.
- Managed budget and actual costs, project schedule, and verification and validation of project's activities and requirements on numerous projects
- 10+ years' experience with both private and public-sector IT delivery systems with 7 years recent experience working in the banking sector and financial products.
- Multi-task ability on parallel components
- Experience establishing and presenting formal communication plan for all project stakeholders
Project Management tool: Project portfolio management, Microsoft project, SharePoint, DocShareLanguages worked with HTML, XML, C, JAVA, Visual Basic, .NET,SQL, PL/SQL, TSL, PHP.
Operating Systems: Ms-Dos, Unix, Win 95, Win98, Win 2000, Win-NT, Win-XP.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, Ms-Access.
Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator, AOL.
Testing Tools & Bug tracking Tools: Win runner, QTP, Test Director, ALM, JIRA, Team Track
Version control Tools: PVCS, VSS, Clear case, Perforce
Others: MSOffice 2000, Ms-Word, Ms-Power Point, Visio, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Excel, Ms-Front Page, Blueprint, Smart sheet, PeopleSoft.
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Rapid application development, Waterfall
Consultant/PM, Vienna, VA
- Manages complex projects and lead analyses that support Confidential Federal’s financial technologies’ policies and practices by Directing, coordinating and conducting analyses in-depth studies of current, best practice financial technologies, and reports conclusion to senior and top executive management.
- Leads project team(s) and works with senior management and outside consultants to ensure business needs are met.
- Directs, coordinates, or conducts analyses and in-depth studies of current, best practice financial technologies, and reports conclusion to senior and top executive management.
- Successfully led several mission-critical initiatives to improve strategies, operational efficiencies, talent and processes to transform revenue growth and client relationships
- Oversees implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of initiatives, and maintains quality assurance.
- Identifies trends and significant program revision opportunities.
- Identify emerging issues and provide recommendations, advice and insight about the probable effects of alternative courses of action.
- Manages corporate level projects including those projects which involve the development, enhancement, modification, and implementation of new or enhanced application.
- Manages project resources and plans for all contingencies.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert and engages in cooperative efforts to broaden and deepen analytic knowledge by mentoring/supervising other analysts.
- Consults with outside vendors by leading the assessment process and serving as the primary point of contact.
- Prepares position papers, spreadsheets, reports, and presentations in support of research and analysis and projects and presents findings to applicable stakeholder and executive management.
System Analyst, District of Columbia
- Accountable for project initiation, planning, and overseeing development, testing, implementation, and closeout of project. This included initial project planning efforts such as developing the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining business and IT sponsor approvals, and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project
- Communicated major milestones identifying project risks, providing continuing direction to the project team, and conducted regular status meetings to review project activities.
- Negotiated effectively with business and IT partners on business requirements and timeframes on large initiatives
- Collaborates with Confidential in developing project estimates and work plans, and determining resources to ensure projects are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Evaluates current and future operational activities to determine their efficiency and effectiveness, identifies problem areas and develops cost effective solutions
SQA Manager, Middletown, NJ
- Built and led SQA teams (test engineers, process improvement specialists, audit/metric specialists, configuration management specialists, customer service).
- Quality oversight of development, release, maintenance and audit activities (quality assurance, configuration management, regulatory compliance, etc.).
- Managed/performed business analysis to ensure business requirements were identified, coordinated with developers and test personnel and verified in deployed systems
- Managed/performed system analysis to identify and resolve application/system inefficiencies
- Recommended/implemented improvements for Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, Test, Audit and Metrics based on Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Models, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), etc.
- Established and evolved quality criteria, metrics, test, audit, configuration, requirements, build, implementation and corrective action processes and customer relationships
- Documented and tracked software defects.
- Tested the application for browser compatibility using Google Chrome, internet explorer, Netscape navigator, and Firefox.
- Interacted with developers and business analysts to resolve defect issues.
- Conducted smoke testing, screen navigational testing, and application integration manually .
- Managed the process of implementing all forms of testing including system, smoke, stress, functional, Integration, Regression, Performance and User acceptance testing (UAT).
System Analyst, Morristown, NJ
- Translated business requirements into defined constructed user stories including acceptance/test criteria. Write Detail Design Documentations
- Created tractability matrix that is used in software development, QA testing
- Led meetings to groom stories, discuss problem resolution, risk analysis and defined tasks on hand
- Ensured IT deliverables are aligned with business requirements to obtain measurable results
- Created business rules definitions
- Ensured all internal tracking systems and business documentation were accurate and current
- Designed Concept diagrams, Workflow diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Activity diagram using UML modeling tool Visio and documented the requirements using Business Requirement Document (BRD
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues
- Reviewed Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document ( Confidential ) and Design Document Specifications ( Confidential )