- Successfully oversaw the startup, development, implementation, and control of Project Management Offices (PMO) into multiple operations in various industries, which resulted in enhanced operational improvements (Stage-gate).
- Redesigned the International Project Management system for various Manufacturing Organizations incorporating best practices, standardized plans, and a new milestone strategy.
- Established a Process Improvement Program that quantitatively analyzed process effectiveness, work load planning, and output forecasting (replicated in German Operations, 5 facilities).
Confidential, Henrietta, NY 2010 to Current
Sr. Project Manager
- Launched an International team building program that increased the opportunities for employees to interact, cross train, and share knowledge; this endeavor resulted in breaking of corporate and business unit silos (LATIN America, China).
- Redesigned the Project Management process, including project selection, project documentation, and transitional processes from project team to daily operations.
- Incorporated Process Improvement practices into the Project Management program which resulted in new organizational opportunities and increased the knowledge base of the Project Managers (USA, European Operations).
Confidential, Webster, NY 2003 – 2010
Operations / Project Manager
- Reengineered the IT Project process to use a structured Stage-gate approach that was a customized solution which utilized SDLC, Waterfall, IPEMC “best practices”.
- Designed a process for financial project estimating and project tracking that was implemented as well in German operations (7 business units).
- Launched Project Management and Process Improvement educational training and team building events (classroom & online instruction) that increased professional development, awareness, and general knowledge throughout management and associates.
- Identified organizational opportunities for improvement and financially executed improvement projects within budget (USA & European Operations).
- Successfully managed project teams and project members using various conflict resolution strategies, leadership styles, and professional procedures.
- Effectively used quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to investigate project-related issues and consistently used technology to increase project efficiencies.
Interim Regional Distribution Manager
- Supported the startup and re-launch of 6 Distribution Centers including the strategic vision, planning, measurement system, and resource management.
- Set-up new a new training manual that was implemented in all Distribution Centers that was job safe compliant, addressed Hazmat procedures, OSHA compliance, and DOT regulations.
- Created 5S Teams for standardizing work space in 6 Distribution Centers.
- Managed 100 non-union warehouse associates, 25 union associates, 2 supervisors, 2 team leaders
Doctorate in Executive Leadership,
Masters of Science in International Business Relations,
Executive Master Certificate in Applied Project Management,
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt,
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, (
- Rochester Main Street Armory – Standardized the Project Management process
- NYS Police Dept. – Built the business proposal for a private gun club for law enforcement
- Weekend Paper – Established a Knowledge Share strategy
- Main Vineyard LLC – Statistically analyzed the operation for improvement opportunities
- MSA Volleyball Club – Changed the Clubs organizational structure to a Team concept
Ronald McDonald House - Sporting Event Director, to date over $50,000.
Special Olympics – Event Director, to date over $30,000.
Junior Diabetes – Event Director, to date over $25,000
- Recognized in DHL Supply Chain 2nd Quarter Newsletter (July, 2009) for community involvement.
PMP Certification – test scheduled for Dec 2012
- Currently certified in a Trademarked version (similar methodology) that was built with PMI specifically for Exel logistics
Second Language – Spanish
- Currently using the Rosetta Stone Program