Highly motivated, responsible, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail seeking a full - time position in engineering and project management where I can contribute strong leadership, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Catia V5, UGS NX 6, Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0, Creo Parametric, SolidWorks, Minitab
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
- Plastics Properties and Processing
- Statics & Strength of Materials
- Machine Design
Confidential, Saline, MI
- A few months after being laid off from my last position, my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. This put a lot of strain on the family business and I was in a position to step in to help, giving other family members the chance to spend more time with him before his passing.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Supported GM Launch Teams and Quality Engineers through launch of E2SC and A1XC programs and helped resolve numerous issues throughout production.
- Worked closely with Program Manager and Account Manager, supporting all activities throughout product lifecycle to ensure successful implementation within budget and time constraints.
- Participated in technical reviews of RFQs received for design feasibility in regards to molded fibers, ability to meet customer specifications with various fiber blends and ability to meet production demands.
- Interfaced with several customer product development teams on a weekly basis to support product design, meet validation testing requirements and track open issues and deliverables.
- Develop test plans for engineering changes and VA/VE activities.
- Supported Janesville plants with all preparation and problem resolution needed regarding GM programs.
- Worked with suppliers and tool shops to procure materials, tooling, and fixtures for new business as well as various needs related to engineering changes and tool modification.
- Coordinate key events such as PPAP, plant trial runs, and break points to ensure successful implementation of engineering changes either on schedule or ahead of schedule.
- Traveled to customer sites, internal plants, and supplier sites to support all activities as needed.
Confidential, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Designed various parts of door linings for Honda using Catia V5
- Used mostly surfacing techniques as well as some solid modeling techniques to design parts.
- Developed 3D data, drawings and parts lists for various stages of development.
- Worked with several departments to design and develop a finished product for the customer