- I am a tenacious, innovative technology and business consultant with many years of varied commercial experience.
- As a top - performing agent who pushes to surpass professional expectations, I leverage all available resources to accomplish the task at hand.
- Quick to adapt to new strategies and technologies in the current fast-paced market, I maintain excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
National Account Manager (Enterprise)
- Consult w/ Mid-Market and Enterprise businesses for their IT infrastructure and bandwidth
- Utilize database tools and CRM (SFDC) to build strategic prospect plans and market services
- Build network solutions which offers Confidential ’s telecom services including: Dedicated Ethernet/Internet (L3), Point-to-Point/VPLS (L2), Colocation for data servers, and Fiber Direct-Connects to Amazon AWS, Equinix, Azure, etc.
- Travel across the USA to work and meet with senior executives, directors, property managers, and engineers to negotiate contracts and terms
SaaS Account Manager
- Produced over $2M yearly for SaaS and Collaboration
- Integrated solutions with various vendors
- Consulted with clients to propose systems such as phone/video systems, conference room devices, QoS/SLA contracts, API development (HTML, XML, & IFTTT), network codec traversal & transcoding, and data encryption
- Development of new business by leveraging regional relationships, partners, and industry knowledge
- Prospected (via Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and other tools) using many marketing techniques: redistribution channels, referrals, social networking, and webinars plus more traditional venues like web marketing, email campaigns, 50 plus cold calls/day, and farming existing client accounts.
Confidential, YORK, PA / MANCHESTER, NH
Tier 2 Tech & Commercial Sales Executive
- Exceeded sales quota (150% plus average) and earning more than $2 million in revenue.
- Helped grow the Northeastern Division customer base by 200% over 3 years.
- Sales acquired via cold calling (100 calls in and out/day), email campaigns, and local ads.
- Acted as a technical sales and solutions consultant to regional businesses SMB, C-Suite, etc.
- Offered Phone systems, Telecom Equipment, VoIP, Cloud Services (SaaS), Ethernet, & TV.
- Utilized CRM and Oracle DB (Salesforce, HubSpot, ER ticketing, etc).
- Performed as an official Company Mentor - a leader in the company to train others to excel.
Confidential, CENTRAL, PA
Manager of Field Services
- Manager of CPA team responsible for deploying residential/business equipment such as: PCs, tablets, stereo/theater, routers/switches, Wi-Fi, storage, and UPS devices.
- Wiring, design, and construction for data/network, video, audio, and electrical of premises
- Regularly analyzed metrics and company reports to ensure efficiency thus better managing the field operations (over 95% client satisfaction and success rate)
- Responsible for coaching and training new/existing technicians
Confidential - ROCKAWAY, NJ
General/ IT Manager
- Earned 130% of gross expected revenue for the products and services sold.
- Prepared and analyzed budget data to increase performance and profits.
- Web development / optimization for advertising and marketing (SEO).
- Managed large client offices and teams of over 100 people.
- Provided software/hardware services of client virtual machines (VMWare), computers, peripherals, networking, security, audio/ video, telecom, data-recovery, and storage
- Companies contracted by:
- Project accomplished of successfully installing more than 15,000 feet of fiber cable Picattiny Arsenal military base and computer based GE Security System. Designed new network infrastructure.
- Project accomplished of installing new hardware and software across all 5 borough buildings in NYC for Legal Aid Society. Replaced MS 2003 data sever with Novell Linux within budget and time-frame .
- Managed Central PA’s (Harrisburg) contracted coaxial systems. This included lineman work running fiber-to-coax, residential and business data, phone, & TV installations, as well as repair and maintenance of equipment.