An innovative, big - picture thinking senior project manager with a track record of having excellent marketing, communication, and management skills. Able to create comprehensive project plans and follow through to reach project goals in the areas of marketing and IT. Additional skills include B2B, B2C and trade show marketing, iOS and Android application development, new product implementation, IT testing and optimization, digital marketing. Familiar with the following project management methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, and Adaptive. Systems experience includes Unica, Adobe Experience Manager 5.6 through 6.2 (AEM), Confidential, MS Office suite, and Mac OS.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Project Manager/New Product Implementation Program Manager
- Managed the New Product Launch process for Marketing Operations and IT. Responsibilities included overseeing website design, marketing collateral creation (i.e. email and print marketing materials) and IT implementation. Represented all of Marketing in university-wide strategy development for the product development process.
- Played a key role in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) marketing projects: rebranding of the entire public-facing website, merging the university’s catalog content into AEM and developing an interface that allows content to automatically update on the site, and process development that helped to streamline content creation and implementation within AEM leading to a faster go-to-market timeframe.
- Managed the creative process for large-scale marketing and IT projects from requirements gathering and kick-off through implementation and reporting - including project definition and risk identification, creative design, and legal/regulatory review. Projects included digital (website, social media, and email), print (sales marketing collateral) and event marketing (large-scale pop-up banners and brochures).
- Developed comprehensive project plans to ensure project deliverables were completed on time and on budget. Adjusted timelines and prioritized changes to project scope when necessary.
- Reported on project progress via weekly status reports and presentations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborated with IT cross-functional teams to develop strategy and identify technology needs.
- Created project management processes for large-scale projects with direct monetary results (i.e. scholarships and grants).
Confidential, Maple Grove, MN
Marketing Communications Project Manager
- Developed and executed strategic communication plans for product and franchise activities through the management of creative marketing projects inclusive of digital and print marketing, as well as trade show event marketing.
- Created global product positioning, messaging and core creative for new product launch while working with Product Managers to ensure cross-functional collaboration.
- Managed creative marketing projects, including project timelines, external vendor management, issue resolution, and legal and compliance review and approval.
- Maintained projects within allocated budget, proposing cost-saving measures where appropriate.
- Conducted weekly project meetings to monitor project status, review project metrics, and assist in resolving project issues.
- Developed and managed the implementation of iOS applications.
Confidential, Golden Valley, MN
Marketing Communications Project Manager / Training Communications Coordinator
- Successfully planned and delivered approximately 100 individual client marketing and communication projects while leveraging product marketing strategies and tactics to meet client objectives.
- Created and delivered multi-modal/media campaigns to attract and activate consumers; this includes direct mail, digital, and workplace marketing pieces.
- Conducted data research and analysis via client audits to clearly understand business requirements.
- Managed a cross-functional team to execute custom client projects from marketing strategy and creative design through campaign build, testing, and execution.
- Participated in numerous task force initiatives to understand gaps in workflow and recommended areas for greater efficiency and process improvement.
- Designed and implemented training solutions and communication plans for professional development.
- Consulted with department managers, leaders, and subject matter experts to assess department training and education needs related to new business implementations, expansions, terminations, and process changes.
- Implemented and managed New Employee Orientation program for Clinical Operations department.
- Evaluated each role within the department to determine operational training requirements. Created customized operational training plans for new employees or employees beginning new roles.
- Managed communication of all process changes related to project implementations.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Provided project management support to Epic Implementation team by developing and managing project plans to ensure project deadlines were met; researching and presenting solutions to project roadblocks; and managing project resources between UMP, Fairview and the University of Minnesota.
- Managed all ambulatory and billing/scheduling training for the Epic go-live project through extensive use of Microsoft Excel, Access and a Learning Management System.
- Assisted with system testing and workflow process creation and oversaw approval process.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Communications Coordinator and Office Manager
- Composed customer facing communications including monthly statements, invoices, promotional material, and email/SPAM tutorials.
- Edited marketing content for grammar, readability, and brand compliance.
- Prepared proposal and marketing information for clients as well as developed communication strategies for in-house sales team.
- Managed launch of new customer websites.