- Code Confidential with 10+ years of experience in Enterprise software development, Technical project management and Service delivery
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Experience working in a consulting /professional services organization
- Managed end to edge OOP Software product and project development
- Led, managed and coached team of geographically dispersed software developers, facilitating decision making and conflict resolution.
- Advisory process improvement consultant in HR, Healthcare, Automobile and Banking
- Fundamentally strong in areas like data structures, design, object oriented design and testing patterns
- Strong self - starter and ability to work independently and creatively
- Working expertise in Workflows and UML diagrams such as Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams and requirement gathering JAD sessions
- Project/Product development
- Performance evaluations
- Process improvement
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Knowledge of design & development
- Deployment management
- Requirements gathering
- Data mapping and migration
- Risk mitigation and management
- SAP ERP
- Development techniques - Waterfall/ Agile /SCRUM
- Effort Estimation
- Release/version control
- C, Java, ABAP Webdynpro, OOPS
- Oracle DB2,PL/SQL
- Microsoft Project Planner
- Knowledge Tree
Solution architect/Technical Project Manager
- As a solution architect, responsible to develop Technical prototypes & software products, helping in product penetration, increase market presence and improve time to market and ensuring successful implementation of go-to-market product.
- Facilitated implementing Agile/Scrum practices and methodologies, ensuring definition of Done.
- Created strategic and efficient shippable process to aid business plan and company vision
- Improved existing applications in point of stability, security and responsiveness by fine-tuning and code optimization
- Acted as an SME to provide input on technical effort estimation to arrive at resourcing plans.
Technical Project Manager
- Developed and optimized SQL scripts and stored procedure to support large scale state assessment services.
- Facilitated Software Quality Assurance (SQA) and User Acceptance (UAT) activities, performing hands-on activities as needed.
- Actively participated and coordinated all aspects of SDLC phases for online test developments as well as alternate assessments to ensure high quality delivery solutions.
- Served as project manager with complete responsibilities for project reviews, management, budget, and schedule maximizing ROI.
Technical Project Manager/Lead
- Led project team status meetings to ensure that project milestones are met, dependencies are tracked, and risk & issues & next steps are proactively identified
- Formulated and implemented REST-ful API for web service development.
- As an onsite lead, Translated high level technical and business initiatives and goals into discrete tasks per timelines and managed project cross-functional team, including vendor team
- Articulated proof of concepts as per the design architecture organized in review sessions with stakeholders to validate design.
- Appraised the team of 15 software developers by setting rational goals, managed conflicts during the process by highlighting areas of improvement.
- Participated in client engagements, interacting with POCs - strategic analysis, planning, and execution of IT-enabled business solutions. Interfaced directly with the client in the execution of duties.
- Serve as technical lead manager with complete responsibilities for project reviews, management, budget, and schedule.
- Responsible for cost benefits evaluations, project estimates, resource allocation, capacity planning, productivity metrics tracking using gated project delivery system.
- Facilitated project kick-offs, stakeholder analysis, retrospective meetings and the integration of work from multiple teams and multiple vendors to deliver successful projects.
- Optimized complex reports, drastically reducing the processing time and improving performance from 2 transactions a minute to 67 transactions a minute. Performance increased by 185%.
- Formalized code repository process to ensure minimal rework and reusability.
- Achieved Customer satisfaction index (CSI) of 92%, surpassing the organization’s CSI.
Analyst Programmer /Senior Team member
- Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP”).
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Facilitated Unit testing and User Acceptance testing in a timely and planned manner, with resolution to the defects in the defined SLAs.
- Spearheaded case studies and analysis for enterprise-wide technology solutions and implementations.
SAP Consultant /Technical Lead
- Designed and developed solutions for seamless interaction between cross-functional systems.