To provide industry with my vast experience in all aspects of manufacturing and mechanical performance.
- Solicit project bids
- Define and quote items for Maintenance Scheduling contractors for small projects Enter Preventative Maintenance data into the E - Maint software system Audit Preventive Maintenance procedures weekly.
- Develop Shut down procedures for equipment Develop List of spare parts for each piece of equipment Write standard work procedures for Facilities processes Implement PW standard work procedures at two sites for Security Asset & Equipment On-boarding Train, audit and oversee contractors to insure they comply with site EH&S requirements.
- Maintain master list of contractors Perform EMOC process for equipment moves and Facilities Projects.
- Input all Capital and Expense expenditures - into Excel. Track all expenditures by e-CAR number Report weekly costs against e-CAR's (spent vs available).
- Report Weekly costs against budgets Track costs against each blanket order
- Started out as a Millwright performing all aspects of the job, including design, build and install of equipment and machinery.
- Travel to customer facilities to bid on work to be done.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all sub-contractors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on employees’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist in the implementation of lean manufacturing and constant improvement using 5s.