- Over 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including gathering business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of application
- Extensive experience in developing various applications using MS Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 technologies like C#, ASP.NET( 3.5, 4 and 4.5), HTML5, CSS3 and IIS 6.0/7.0
- Strong knowledge to fulfil structure design by using Modules, Services, Controllers and Directives base on business logic.
- Good experience in implementing C# features such as Generics, Anonymous methods, Anonymous Types, Lambda expressions and Extension methods
- Experience in building complex and critical web based applications. Experience in both developing new applications and maintaining existed .Net applications
- Strong experience in design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC)
- Experience in Agile methodologies, daily stand up meetings, client meetings to better understand all the requirements.
- Hands on experience in (SQL SERVER) Database Design and Development, Writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions using T - SQL.
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS) version control
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Quick learner and good performer both in team and independent job environments.
- Extremely motivated, diligent, conceptually strong team player with ability to quickly adapt new technology.
- Knowledge on Font-end technologies like Nodejs, AngularJs, Jasmine.js, Typescript and Angular2
RDBMS: MS SQL Server
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Data Transformation Services (DTS), MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and visual studio code
Associate of Projects
- Played an active role during the requirements gathering, analyzing and designing of the system
- Performed application design by analyzing business requirements
- Involved in the development of the interfaces like Ford CVP Sampling, Ford CVP Returns etc… from Requirements gathering to Delivery of the interfaces.
- Created and developed the stored procedures, triggers to handle complex business rules
- Actively involved in system performance by tuning SQL queries and stored procedures by using SQL Profiler
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server
- Created parts of the application using ASP.NET Microsoft AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience
- Developed various user-interface screens using Web applications and implemented with .NET technologies ASP.NET and C#
- SSIS Packages are created to export and import data from CSV files, Text files and Excel Spreadsheets
- Wrote Unit tests for the code that was developed as part of strict programming guidelines
- Involved in fixing various peer to peer and code review comments of other interfaces as well.
- Prepared various documents right from High Level Design, Use Case, various checklists (Design review, build phase, Integrate phase, BizTalk best practices Compliance checklists, etc...), thereby ensuring proper understanding of the interfaces for the clients.
- To understand business requirements and effective deliveries.
- Preparing the schedule and estimation of different Enhancements and Developments.
- Developing actual code based on the requirements specifications.
- Involved in creating front end user interface to allow customers to interact with the application using C# objects and HTML.
- Performed Unit and Integration Testing.
- Involved in QA deployments and co-ordinate with both onshore and offshore QA team in testing.
- Involved in handling production issues, deployment and production support