- 16+ years of work experience in multiple roles in the areas of QA /Project Management
- Proficient in Business Analysis, Project Management, Software Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Quality Assurance phases with hands on experience
- Business expertise in Ecommerce, B2B, Data warehouse, Loyalty applications and rolling out responsive UI for the applications
- Strong Project Management skills including Planning, Project Scheduling, Work Breakdown Structures, Size Resource and Effort Estimate, Monitoring and Reporting
- Extensive experience in producing documents like Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Creating Request for Proposals (RFP), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM),Test management metrics
- Working knowledge of software engineering practices such as System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile enabling precision in the delivery of requisite Artifacts
- Sound Oral and Written Communication Skills enabling the transformation of the needs of various Stake Holders
- Experience in managing delivery of SAAS and PAAS Projects
- Sound understanding of Business Requirements and development of Technology Specifications accordingly
- Experience in creating Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Functional and Non - Functional testing.
- Experience in Data Warehousing and BI tools
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure validation and planning
- Experience working in migration of applications to Cloud Infrastructure. Co-ordinate between Network, Infrastructure, development and QA Teams for migration to VBlock Environment
- Automation experience in Selenium and Groovy scripting
- Experience in web services along with concepts like WSDL, SOAP, XML and HTTP
- Experience in Deployment Planning and troubleshooting Production Issues
- Proven success in Business Requirements Gathering, JAD Sessions, UAT and coordinate in implementation of Process Initiatives across teams for successful Project deployments
Database Tools: SQL Plus, SQL Developer, AQT, TOAD
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Languages: C, Java, HTML, SQL, XML
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2 and MS-SQL
CM Tools: Clear Case, Build forge. VMware Tools, JIT, Maven
Web/appservers: IIS 6.0, WAS, IHS, ASP, Tomcat
Scripting: Java Scripting and Groovy
Automation: Junit, Selenium
Others: Apache JMeter, Ready UI, SOAP UI, LoadUI NG, Parasoft SOAtest, JAWS, NVDIA, AMP
DW/BI: Informatica, Abinitio, Micro strategy
Cloud Tools: VMWare vRealize Orchestrator, VMWare vRealize Automation, OpenStack, IBM Bluemix
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS: MS Project, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Clear quest, CSCPMO Tools, CSC In house,Primavera Timesheet management System, CA PPM, Ariba, SAP HRIS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to draft project schedules and plans; serve as the single point of contact for ALL major project changes
- Deliver software solutions consistent with the product roadmap and released plan milestones
- Prepare daily project status updates to keep staff up-to-date on program changes and task requirements
- Worked with product Owner to break the Epics into User stories
- Involved in identifying the Sprint backlogs from the Product backlog
- Managing and Leading team of 26 spread across geographies with Global Delivery Model
- Committing to Sprint deliverables and ensure timely completion from the team
- Burn Down charts shared with team to show case the day to day progress
- Guiding offshore and onshore team on the best development standards and processes
- Tracking team’s progress on a day-to-day basis and addressing any roadblocks. Providing directions on Technical dependencies across teams and identifying solutions
Sr. Prof Project Management
- Multitasking in delivering multiple projects of the portfolio in parallel
- Managing annual revenue of $4M with resource head count of 50+ across U.S, India, Australia and Singapore
- Organized delivery model and achieved consistent output with flawless release across the projects
- Created a Project Charter defining Project Objectives, Customer Needs and Scope.
- Used MS SharePoint 2013 as Centralized Content Management tool for various stake holder to keep track of artifacts.
- Responsible for Resource Planning, Revenue Planning, Budget Allocation, Work Breakdown Structure and Reporting.
- Created Weekly Status Reports for the Product Capability Manager to track variances in order to avoid Over Burn.
- Established the Baseline Scope of the Project while avoiding any potential Scope Creep from a Resource and Budget perspective as well as the Technical front.
- Created Milestones to be achieved on a Quarterly basis.
- Facilitated Tech Feasibility Studies in order to ensure the availability of adequate Resources, Infrastructure and Capital.
- Authored Statements of Work (SOW) and responded to RFP’s as and when necessary.
- Helped prioritize END USER requirements as System Requirements to be included while developing the AML Risk Rating system.
- Conducted Sessions to develop an architectural solution that the application meets the business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Oversaw Black Box Testing based on test scenarios and test cases developed to eliminate gaps between requirements and functionality
- Used Clear quest, JIRA and HPALM to track defects and while Test Cases and Test Scenarios were run.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirement/use cases in conjunction with the Business Owners.
Test Lead/Test Manager
- Successful migration of applications from Cognos to Micro strategy, Informatica to Abinitio
- Managed QA team for re-engineering of leading payment authentication system and B2B Products
- Involved in process improvement initiatives for organizational achievement of CMM level 4
- Cost reduction by successful migration of automation framework from QTP to Selenium for web and implemented Groovy for Web service, moved from Load runner to Jmeter involved in complete design and had a hands on in scripting.
- Standardized TMM (Test Management Methodology)
- Managing the delivery overcoming the technical and resourcing challenges in daily project activities
- Became role model for the other portfolios by increased automation usage and reduced QA cycles which in turn enabled frequent releases of key customer features
- Team got higher bonus consistently for 2 years by achieving the higher than defined operating income through maintaining pyramid structure
- Increased revenue and added new projects to the portfolio through delivery excellence and team size grown by 1.5 times
- Implemented Standard knowledge management practices
- Lead a project performing hands on along with management activities to complete major customer release efficiently in reduced budget.
- Consistently rated as top performer for 3 consecutive years.
- Trained the future users to coordinate their activities vis-à-vis the new system
- Reviewed and defined the business case from a high-level scope perspective
- Compiled high level requirements by conducting focus groups and requirement workshops with the
- Involved stakeholders
- Initiated JAD sessions to break down the business requirements in order to list low-level requirements.
- Created functional and non-functional requirements based on the requirement artifacts
- Assessed system-level process flow of real time transactions to identify sourcing needs for data Warehousing purposes
- Prepare and review design documents
- Review of the development and test artifacts
- Unit testing of the Stored procedures and functions in SQL
- Successful implementation of Gift Card sites for multiple companies customizing the features
- Gained extensive experience in Back office processing of banks
- White Box Testing of the A2A calls and automation suite developed for regression of Association release changes
- Process Streamlining of the Business as Usual QA team
- Developed my career as an Efficient All-rounder involving myself using the opportunities available in the small firm across Development, Testing and implementation
- Worked on Development of Prototypes for the Java based Application and Unit testing of the application
- Perform the Functional, Performance and Regression testing of the Modules
- Testing of the Hardware and Software Interfaces and the functions of various software modules