- Has over NINE + years of IT experience at large Insurance Client, Retail domain and Banking sector as a Sr. Software Release Manager, Sr. Technical Project Delivery Manager. Managed large - scale, Cross Functional and various Systems Projects and Deployments; effectively managed business partners, client and vendor relationships. Ability to manage time effectively, to work under time pressure, to meet schedules and deadlines. Solid knowledge of change and release management process. In-depth Knowledge of project management tools, lifecycle. ITIL Service Management knowledge and experience. Using ITIL Best Practice Led the development of the Configuration Management roadmap, strategic and tactical plans, processes, function, the Configuration Items that are to be controlled. Experience on build a platform to standardize products & benefits with controls, descriptions, etc.
- Managed end to end delivery and reports, scope, schedule, budget, charter. Technical expertise on data modeling and delivery, Visio, SharePoint, MS Project and Managed business partners, client and vendor relationships along with Cost Management, Project Drive, Communication, Risk and Contract Management.
- Expertise in Agile/Scrum Master/Kanban and SDLC, PMBOK and ETL; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Version One, Phase, Lotus Notes, TRACK and Visio. Knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Model & Methodologies: Agile, RUP, and Waterfall, RAD, SCRUM
Languages: C++, C#, VB.NET, VB6, VB 9.0, SQL, PL/SQL
CASE & Other Tools: Lotus, HPSM, BEST, LDMS, TRACK, ECR, Crystal Reports, SSRS, MS Office, Suite, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, Version One, OneNote MS Project
Sr. Release Manager/Technical Deployment Manager
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Managed the Multiple Data Center Migration effort, Maintain the SharePoint site, Impact Analysis, depth understand of Server/Application Migration implementation, Managing the Testing Team, Leading the Migration including Change Control, 2nd and 3rd level support, vendor support, Daily Leadership Status call, presentation with Program Manager/Directors. Responsible to Track and Manage the tasks activity, Issue and Risk management, maintain master Track list for server upgrade, Developed T-X Schedule, created project charter, Track HDG for SAN approval. Managed the Change Control and Release Processes partnering with various stakeholders including Development, QA, Project management, DBA, System Admin, Technical operations, Data center and Customer/ Technical Support teams.
- Managed the Change Control, Release Processes partnering with various stakeholders including Development, QA, DBA, and System Admin, Technical operations, Data center and Customer / Technical Support teams. Managed and lead the team of Technical Operations, Change & Release Management to ensure quality tracking, management and communication of Release & Deployment Planning. Worked with Product management to develop the Roadmap, created deployment tasks list. Managed the execution of approved changes during deployment in Production environment, resolve complex release issues and escalate if required.
- Managing LINUX environment by conducting manual deployment of codes/binaries in to the servers as bug fixes, weekly deployments. Developed and Implement IT policies and procedures for service provisioning and support integrating a facets of end-user support into one seamless methodology. Worked closely with application and server teams on the integration of support services. Managed support services such as ITSM (Remedy), Software and Patch Delivery (SCCM). Establish and maintain effective relationships with the customer and key stakeholders of the project scoping, defining project requirements and specification and preparing project plans for execution Project governance and oversight of various projects consisting of Scrums and multiple Sprints. Responsible for Develop/design Test Plan and Implementation Plan Managing the Scrum planning, Sprint cycle, Scrum release and Story boarding / requirements processes. Liaison between the various stakeholders in various business units and the development teams. Responsible for managing Software Release Schedules.
- Scope the overall project and define the stakeholder and activity matrix Interact with business stakeholder continuously to provide to advise them on fulfilling their needs Engage and review project service delivery initiatives & negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Scheduled release management reviews as necessary to ensure all stakeholders are aware of release milestones, key issues and the impacts of planned release activities. Prepared and owned Operational Readiness of each release based on Rollout Plan, IT infrastructure planning, Change Management Policy, Software release planning & Project implementation. Conducted meeting with project team and BP to drive Lifecycle Process.
Sr. Software Release Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed and maintained accounts standards and procedures to ensure that configuration management controls are capable of supporting deployment activities and implementations to meet business needs. Managed a Product Management team in defining a world-class customer experience that bridges the online and multi-channels; Gain a thorough understanding of customer needs and use that knowledge to create a product roadmap with their team which delivers site features that provide customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Maintained a product & feature roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, site performance and operational support load. Ensure team writes complete & detail-oriented product requirements documents; Ensure clear communications of requirements to the business, design, usability & development teams. Proactively identified and resolved strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals; As the subject matter expert, forecast, monitor, understand and report on team’s product lines and “owned” the overall results. Led cross-functionally to ensure Home Depot implements the business vision efficiently. Leveraged their thorough understanding of the E-commerce industry, it was seasonality and global business trends/events, and competitor/industry developments when managing priorities and trade-offs on their product and feature roadmap.
Release Deployment Manager
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
- Responsible for adherence to the Enterprise Release Calendar and establishes and maintains Release milestones and timelines. Ensures the communication of Release implementation plans, status and issues to the leadership. Design, develop, configure, customize, document, deploy, maintain and upgrade IT
- Develops and provides recommendations on possible process, tool and control enhancements to increase the quality and optimization of IT services and resources. Serves as a subject matter expert on a project team involved with the development, implementation, administration and operation of new IT system processes, which may include multiple functions, product lines, technology platforms and business activities. Facilitates post-implementation reviews for complex processes to ensure conformance with IT process requirements. Track the status of changes, exceptions and issues through Webster and communicate with all stakeholders. Implemented Business Rules for Service Catalogue change control process and approvals. Provided evaluation and re-engineering recommendations as required, of work-flow process for Event - Incident - Problem and Change Management in support of Project Management.
Technical Delivery Manager
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Accountable for the overall delivery of a set of integrated, technical sound solutions for their assigned programs and/or projects. Accountable for the overall leadership for the technical deliverables for their assigned program and/or projects. Functions as the primary point of contact for the technical components of the project to the Program/Project Manager and IS Management. Accountable for the accuracy and reporting of the project schedule and status (relative to time, cost, and scope) to the assigned Program/Project Manager .
- Develops the technical components of the work estimates throughout the project life cycle through assigned staff. Identifies the technical resource requirements and ensures that the requirements are entered into the time reporting system for reporting and tracking. Manages the technical resource budgets to plan. Analyzes and justifies resource burn rates and escalate to the Program/Project Manager as appropriate.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Conceived overall Project plan, including resource plans, delivery management and team management. Tracked the project according to the plan through its various life cycle stages. Managed the requirements stage by directing the team, conducting interviews, formulating questionnaires and ensuring that all requirements are documented at a sufficient level, as required by the project. Responsible for managing communications between all stakeholders of the project, external & internal. Led Technical Management of BI projects and instruction in ETL (Informatics) development, SQL, Oracle and Business Objects. Planning, implementing, documenting, and administering change, release and configuration control procedures across multiple projects and deployment efforts.