- Poised Certified Project Management Professional with the expertise to lead teams towards the execution of top - level objectives, multimillion dollar operations and maximum bottom line value.
- Experienced with several Fortune 500 companies across diverse industries and markets managing multiple assignments and technologies in various environments by collaborating, coaching and leading remote and onsite teams alike.
- Clients span; Manufacturing, Entertainment and Travel, Retail Services, Healthcare, and Telecommunications.
- Datacenter Migrations
- Mobile Applications
- Unix/Windows Server Applications
- Web-based Technologies
- Business Intelligence
- Technology Integration
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Orlando, FLResponsibilities:
- Manage onshore and offshore teams to re-platform & refresh Disney Cruise Line website
- Develop business and technical strategy of mobile app accessibility guidelines
- Remediate issues that impact the budget, timeline and/or strategic vision
- Oversee scope of work to estimation and eliminate waste to improve ROI garnering substantial increase of online bookings, greatly decreasing call center volume which aided in providing greater efficiency towards customer valued satisfaction
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MIResponsibilities:
- Client Facing Engagement Delivery Manager
- Key contributory in client account positioning, contract compliance, cost estimates and resource projection.
- Continually identified risks and managed issue resolution to increase the team’s quality, productivity and delivery
Confidential, Chicago, ILResponsibilities:
- Managed onshore and offshore teams to meet contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Integrated team efforts through collaborative sessions, knowledge sharing and solution oriented leadership
- Complex projects included SAP, datacenter infrastructure services, data integration, application development, IDM security and Business functionality
Confidential, Phoenix, AZResponsibilities:
- Managed Company’s Supply Chain/Distribution Data and Software System Upgrade initiative.
- Course corrected “in-flight” project by Identifying areas requiring adjustment and communicating change needs to the business/executive team
- Developed adjusted plan to ensure on-time delivery of requirements
- Delivered yield of ROI through the projects; Significant savings in system response time, Greater efficiency, Hard savings in operation cost