- Business driven IT leader with retail expertise in delivering data analytics solutions driving marketing campaigns by providing insights on targeted customers.
- Over fifteen years of experience in managing application development in an agile environment.
- Areas of expertise include product and project management, resource management, collaborating with cross functional teams, designing and developing enterprise applications, high availability web services, data migration and transformation, requirement gathering and mentoring team members.
- Has unique blend of management skills and proven technical expertise on a wide variety of frameworks with good analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Managed an automatic Offer Recommendation System with targeted offers resulting in 20% increase in the offer redemption by the store customers.
- Designed Product Roadmaps for multiple Sears Analytics products. Served as the liaison between the business and development teams developing the project scopes and objectives involving all stakeholders and ensuring the technical feasibility and budget limitations.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to ensure the integration is smooth. Identified requirements to be incorporated in the product and held discussions to implement them.
- Oversaw the resource planning, deliverables, milestones and provided technical guidance. Created and maintained project dashboard to provide project artifacts and communicate the overall project status.
- Managed business expectations and was responsible for the successful delivery of the product. Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrum stand - ups, retrospectives, review sessions and demos.
- Architected and executed Considered Purchase System, an analytics product focused on targeted email marketing campaign with 6 million active customers for Sears.
- Built and trained the offshore team in adopting agile practices and developing and maintaining a suite of highly available RESTful web services used throughout the enterprise to support mobile and web applications.
- Lead the development of several enterprise web applications working in HR, Item, Supply Chain, Pricing and Shop Your Way Real Time Analytics departments.
Senior .Net Consultant
Environment: ASP.Net 2.0, ASP.Net 1.1. ASP, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2000, Windows XPResponsibilities:
- Developed deposit verification, House Orders projects and web applications used by internal Accounting and CS departments. Developed several reports and worked on enhancements for Market Day’s applications.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Environment: SQL Server 2000, DTS Package, Access 2000, VBA, Windows XP, UML.Responsibilities:
- Designed, developed and implemented Performance Management System and Pricing System
- Prepared Business Requirements documents, Functional Specification documents and Technical Design Documents
- Designed a DTS solution to extract data from Success Factors, process the data to the specified format and import the data into the Talent Management System nightly.
- Designed and developed the front end and calibration reports for Talent Management System
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000, Symitar/Episys, Windows 2000 serverResponsibilities:
- Day to day activities involved project estimates, nailing down the requirements, coding, UAT, preparing roll out documents, code reviews, mentoring the interns and work delegation.
- Developed, tested, documented and rolled out Career Opportunities website.
- Developed several reports for tracking unauthorized file maintenance activity for shares and loans
Confidential, Schiller Park, IL
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 2000, Excel 2000, VBA for Excel 2000.Responsibilities:
- Worked on Flying Food Administrative and Information Reporting System (FAIRS) to format the billing reports by writing Excel Macros using Visual Basic.
Confidential, Hines, IL
Enterprise Web Development Engineer
- Designed and Developed Trend Micro project, EMC web site for Enterprise management center.
- Implemented the Document Management using Microsoft share point portal. Developed several dashboards.
- Received Employee of the Month for the month of July 2002 for self-motivation and directing the project.