- Business Consulting and IT Strategy professional with almost 12 years of experience and looking for a full time position in USA.
- Experience in Business Analysis (Traditional and Agile), System integrations, Gap Assessments, Process Re - engineering, Program Management, Transition Consulting, Application Portfolio Optimization, Quality Assurance, IT Strategy consulting, Vendor Management, data analytics, solution sales pitches, Customer Engagement and Team management.
- Exposure in leading large scale projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Functional experience in SAP, Salesforce and Yellowfin/ Tools - Balsamiq, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite and JIRA.
- Certified in Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM) from Confidential .
- Capable of tackling challenging issues, analyzing viable alternatives, and providing innovative solutions that reside well within clients' financial and time frameworks. Strengths include adaptability, persistence, integrity and multi-tasking along with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Senior Systems Analyst/ Program Manager, Washington, DC
- Program Manager and Lead BA for all Confidential technology platforms developed to support project certifications, credentialing as well as memberships. Key team member in implementation of Yellowfin (Analytics).
- Interface with Business Users, SMEs and third parties to analyze business problems and provide effective solutions.
- Develop tangible deliverables such as Functional Specifications, use cases, user stories, workflows and prototypes/ mock-ups based on business rules and scenarios captured in the functional specification documents.
- Primary liaison between system developers and product owners - Establish and prioritize product backlog in partnership with the Project Owner and teams, document the sprint/release plans and define success criteria.
- Lead testing efforts at various levels including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance testing to verify and ensure that the end user’s needs are met.
- Project Management:
- Design Implementation Roadmaps and corresponding execution plans, SOWs and effort estimations.
- Coordinate with all business units that impact the project’s scope, budget, risk and resources.
- Periodic interaction with the C-level/Senior Management to discuss Project/ Program updates.
- Data analytics to track performance metrics and help with data driven decision making for leadership.
- Ongoing Production Support and Customer Service.
- Develop Training content and calendar for dissemination and conducting customized training sessions (Mentoring)
Tools: and Technologies: SAP (Backend - Functional), Salesforce, Yellowfin (BI), JIRA (user stories/support), MS tools (Visio, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Balsamiq (Mockups).
Lead Consultant Noida, India
- Worked as the Lead BA on Supply chain applications for a leading dairy cooperative (Onsite and Offshore).
- Gathered stakeholder expectations, created requirements/user stories and worked with developers and system validation team (India) to ensure scenario coverage and completeness.
- Provided leadership/expertise on the projects which utilize Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Created sprints in JIRA - Created, groomed and tracked stories from conception to testing and delivery.
- Facilitated and followed up on daily scrums, grooming and retrospectives.
- Continuous improvement - Review and document the current state and conduct a Gap Analysis w.r.t. to business strategy and suggest optimizations.
- Focal Program Manager leading the end to end IT separation Program for a USD 4 Billion account using Confidential ’s Transition Methodology. Total Contract value was USD 400k.
- Consult with client’s Technology teams to determine scope and project requirements and then work with project team to develop SOW, identify deliverables and determine resources and technical requirements.
- Identification and scheduling project deliverables, milestones and required tasks using MS Project 2010.
- Setup governance structure, Communication Plans and KT plans.
- Work with Business and IT Leadership and application SMEs to develop a complete understanding of the current environment within an organization using a multi-dimensional analysis (As-Is landscape snapshot).
- Evaluate the functional, technical and managerial quality of the applications and perform a health check with multiple improvement indicators to identify redundancies, automation and cost reduction opportunities.
- Create and deliver the Assessment report on application/ portfolio quality which includes strategies for future course of the IT organization.
- Delivered committed savings of 20-30% on the existing spend over a 3-4 year roadmap.
Management Trainee (Quality Assurance)
- Understanding QMS and other project documentation; devising new measures for improvising the project performance and quantifying the available information from projects; creation of Metrics sheets, KPI sheets and PCI sheets; other regular activities like audits, white paper compilation and creation of training material for the organization.
- Monitor calls taken by agents on the floor for any non-compliance with respect to the baseline process established by IBM.
- Maintain MIS for the project for reporting the quality of calls handled to the Quality Manager as well as the Team Leads.
- Participation in creation or refinement of new processes and training employees for the same.