- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle, testing methodologies and testing strategies.
- Understanding Water Fall and Agile software development methodologies
- Understanding business requirements, functional requirements & documentation for entire QA Testing cycle such as Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test cases/scripts, Traceability matrix, Test Data, Defect Management reports & matrices.
- Experience in executing test cases and documenting test results using JIRA, Bugzilla
- Good knowledge in API testing using POSTMAN and SOUPUI
- Understanding SQL queries to retrieve data from database tables and validate the data
- Involve in creating Test Plans, Test cases for assigned learning projects as well as performing Sanity and Smoke Testing
- Knowledge in performance testing for Load testing and Stress testing using ApacheJMeter
- Experience in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Highly motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Language: English, Vietnamese
Methodologies: Agile/ Water Fall
Testing Tools: QTP, Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner
Test Reporting Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Database: Oracle, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Window 7/8/10
Web Technology: HTML, XML
Applications: MS Office, MS Visio
Confidential, Bethesda MD
- Expertise in performing store’s POS system in order to add, edit service as well as employee information.
- Operated telephone, scheduled appointments, and took messages.
- Welcomed customers appropriately and directed them to specific technician upon their services
- Delivered excellent customer services at all time
- Smoothly operated cash handling transaction
- Closed business transaction batch at the end of the day.
- Maintained store’s stock and supplies
- Contributed to team effort, interacted with co - workers in a friendly, cooperative and pleasant manner.
Confidential, Rockville MD
Part-time Data Entry
- Scanned freights to database
- Set up mobile scanning device
- Sorted and tracked freights appropriately using MS Excel
- Verified, updated freights information
- Recorded all tasks and activities for current and future freights.
- Routed data to appropriate staff and couriers