- Highly efficient Construction Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in managing and monitoring different commercial and residential civil engineering projects. Currently, I am looking for a full - time position to use my technical and management skills, academic training and professional experience to benefit the company.
Professional: Project Management, Project Scheduling, Cost Estimation, Resource Allocation, Quality Control, Construction Planning.
Software: AutoCAD, Naviswork, Autodesk Revit, StaadPro, Microsoft Office, MS Project, MicroStation, Primavera, Bluebeam, Synchro Pro, On-screen Takeoff.
- Interfaced with architects, engineers and clients for drawings, project scope, budget and schedule.
- Reviewed change orders, RFIs for preparing request for proposals (RFP), bid analysis, and project scheduling.
- Analyzed bid specifications, details, and drawings and established sequential work break-down structures (WBS) and wrote scope of work (SOW).
- Performed risk analysis to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation, contingency plans and implement them.
- Analyzed blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents and prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for projects
- Managed visiting to various project sites as necessary, including customer kick-off meetings to support the execution of project site control and protection activities including commissioning.
- Tracked work progress against goals, budgets, and timelines for preparing project status, forecast and variance reports.
- Completed work on time according to specifications and the budget provided.
- Developed, monitored and updated project activity schedules on a periodic basis using Primavera P6 software.
- Updated cost estimation and material allocation data using Excel and On-screen Takeoff tools for project tracking.
- Coordinated with project manager, subcontractors and superintendent to review cost and status reports.
- Reviewed contract drawings, specifications and shop drawings to ensure proper fabrication and installation.
- Processed RFIs, change orders and submittals to ensure compliance with contract documents and project needs.
- Implemented quality assurance and quality control measures at the construction site.
- Improved work safety measures at the precast yard to ensure zero accident work environment.
- Managed and supervised field crew, prepared weekly productivity and progress reports for precast yard activities.