- IT Delivery, Innovation, Transformation and Automation —Management of large projects with SLA Governance including 3rd Party Vendor and contracts Management.
- Quality and Delivery Best Practices — Worked with Agile and traditional SDLC
- Expertise with Office and Project Management tools such as MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel, SharePoint, and other presentation and workflow products.
- Worked with large transformation programs including multiple Technologies such as Java/J2EE, Web Services, SAP (FS - CD) and Mainframes.
- Managed Onshore / Offshore Delivery — Improve Process, Productivity & Performance
- Consistent success in delivery of large full lifecycle projects with strategic goals within Budget. Skilled in optimizing, and strengthening strategies, technologies, teams, and processes that have delivered strong results. Worked closely with Analysts, Admins, Developers, testers and end users.
- Build synergy and consensus between leadership, teams, partners, and business to support key objectives across complex environments. Strength in spearheading the evaluation of needs and issues, developing strategies, and guiding the delivery of value-driven solutions with strong ROI.
- Proven ability in building high-performance teams sharing common vision and goals. Experienced in leading teams in designing, implementing, enhancing, and testing of complex systems, platforms
- Strong Technical background on multiple technologies including Java, Mainframes and SAP. Strong Delivery experience on Platforms hosted on a blend of old and new technologies.
- Excellent Communication skills. Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations with Executive Management in accordance with the project plan in order to align the team members to stakeholders.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Managed Enhancement and Testing of a customer critical Billing system into a centralized managed service organization and implement continuous improvement solutions.
- Overall responsibility of project delivery including project planning, monitoring, resource utilization and implementation of the project.
- Expertise in Java, SAP and Mainframe technologies.
- Lead Business Analyst for the Global Billing Platform customer portal adoption to a Java/Salesforce frontend from SAP NetWeaver EBPP platform of BillerDirect.
- Good Communication and presentation skills with expertise on tools such as MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access, SharePoint etc.
- Expertise in Agile Methodology, held role of Scrum master for several sprints
- Successful in building strong connect with senior level executives demonstrating full delivery ownership along with SLA Management.
- Chaired the MSRs and WSRs for the customer and QBRs for the VP level stakeholders.
- Successfully turned around, oversaw delivery and strengthen relationship with stakeholders. New approach resulted in reduced production defects.
- Managed the delivery of the Wipro Team for ZFS COE for Applications dev and support.
- Led the QA delivery at Zurich Testing COE and oversaw the Systems QA life cycle (Test Strategy, Approach, Defect Management, Automation and Performance Testing).
- Expertise in usage of testing tools such as HP QC, QTP, and metrics management
- Performance testing using LoadRunner and Dynatrace for measuring the performance hotspots.
- Implemented Test Design Analysis and Defect Propagation models for the Testing COE
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
- Delivered the program on schedule and within budget with a high quality.
- Responsible to manage the 47-member development team and provide leadership at Onsite
- Responsibility includes analyzing the fitment of the new product relating to the business requirements, prepare solution requirement specifications, development, supporting functional testing teams and Production implementation.
- Implemented Payee portal for Insurance Agents and Insured using SAP NetWeaver Java
- Led the development of CSS and ADE dashboards for the customer on Java and Mainframe.
- Technology included Cobol/DB2/CICS/JCL on Mainframe, SAP FSCD and Java
- Maintained high quality in delivery for Auto and Home Insurance applications.
- Have worked on all aspects of personal lines Home Insurance on Java and Mainframe.
- Have been actively involved and have been instrumental in streamlining and in bettering the process and procedures in the project.
- Led the Farmpro FPPS team with the Onsite/Offshore model.
- Always been on the fast track because of new ideas that have proved to be fruitful and beneficial in technology and process.
- Very Good understanding of Quality process and procedures. - In depth knowledge expertise in the Insurance domain - Expertise in all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Technical Lead for the Fire Policy Processing System
- Worked as team lead for Personal Lines Application for Home Insurance.
- Work involves obtaining requirements from Clients and other Contractors of FIG and conduct Business Analysis.
- Create high level design and allocate work among team members. Co-Ordinate the activities at Offshore and Onsite to ensure Quality Delivery of Software components.
- Technology included Java, Mainframe / DB2 on Mainframe
- Successfully delivered the Archival and Purge project aimed at increasing the performance of batch and online
- Performance improvement of batch and online production systems of Auto, Fire and Billing applications.
- The unused historical data is archived into a new archival database and will be purged from the production database. This will reduce the access time during retrieval of data in online and batch production systems.
- The retrieval aims at using the archival database to query the historical data online
- Technology included Java, Mainframe / DB2 on Mainframe
DEVELOPER / TECH LEAD
- Lead the Development and Operations team for the XMODS modules
- Expert in REXX, CLISTS, ISPF Panels, COBOL/DB2/JCLs
- Mainframe Tools development and Automation Expert
Confidential, HOLMDEL, NJ
- Part of the Development and Support team for Confidential
- Expert in COBOL/CICS/DB2/JCLs