- A Certified Scrum Master with very strong project management, coaching skills, and Tech Savvy T - Shape Engineering skills.
- 12 years of IT engineering experience from Financial, Automobile and Retail industries.
- Proven experience in coaching Scrum teams to be T-Shaped engineers, incorporating Application Security Testing, and Test Driven development approaches within the teams.
- Passionate to help deliver high quality software to the clients and give them the best user experience.
- Experience handling all phases of SDLC all the way to delivery and warranty of the software. Served as a Liaison between the Product owners and the IT department.
- Progressive experience in managing full life cycle enterprise projects involving process re-engineering, application development and system integration, Production Support.
- Experienced in conversion projects, retirement projects, automation, reporting, web applications development.
- Excellent mentoring skills to help transform scrum teams to adopt agile.
- Taught Testing concepts, advocate of Agile and Test Driven Development approach.
- Experienced in creating blueprints and socializing them into process.
- Very enthusiastic in organizing events related to team building.
- Self-Motivated Thirsty(for knowledge) Connected Dedicated Achiever Coach Social Team builder T-Shaped Servant Leader Planning Organized Enthusiastic
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Coached a team of 11 for 3 years and delivered functionality that helps support production management on Operational Tools Web Application.
- Successfully migrated 300 users from an old legacy dashboard web methods based system to Java based web application.
- Trained the team to be T-shaped engineers, starting from how to create stories in jira, how to split them into tasks, how to perform testing and create test evidence etc.
- Facilitated Backlog Story refinement sessions, Release planning sessions, Sprint Planning Sessions, Story writing and Sprint reviews, retrospectives, and Scrum of Scrums.
- Created blueprints to advocate certain standards like performing code reviews, perform peer testing, encouraged pair programming, incorporating security requirements from early phases.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Lead a team of 10 for 2 years.
- Supported reporting application - Cash online which is now converted to ACCESS BIRT
- As an Application Security Champion, managed the Security requirements on H2H application.
- Driven the team to handle the SSAP scans, Black Duck Scans, Dynamic Manual Scans on all Java based applications. Facilitated Pen testing on the applications.
- Coached Junits to the team members and implemented TDD within the application.
Confidential, Westmont, IL
Sr. Software Engineer
- Delivered brand specific solutions for the clients promoting the online business in Retail stores based on Struts and Spring platforms.
- Developed apps to support brands like Lilly Pulitzer, Eddie Bauer by developing the Store locator, designing web pages for Checkout, Credit Check, Different methods of payment options, Call center site etc.
- Contributed towards Single page checkout functionality which was designed to increase the sales based on User Experience.
- Experienced in analytics Tools like Omniture, and Google Analytics. Plugging into the application and analyzing the sales growth etc.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Served as a Sr. J2ee Developer for 3 years and did production support of 2 years in a Struts platform with mainframe integration.
- Designed, developed the application called Order Management for the Export Operations and Growth Initiatives division. They enable dealers to place orders for different kinds of Ford vehicles 6 months ahead.
- Collaborated with variety of dealers from different countries. North America, Brazil, South Africa, Europe etc.
- This is a huge conversion project from PERL to JAVA and Mainframe. Contributed to a lot of modules over 4 years to this project and became the subject matter expert in many areas.
- Experienced in Rational Unified Process in this project.