- Experienced senior program manager with more than twenty - five years of infrastructure, software and hardware experience--serving a diverse client base in the automotive, aviation, government, legal and telephony industries.
- Project management qualifications combined with demonstrated ability to develop and implement technical solutions to meet critical business needs. Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Particularly effective in working with internal users to support the Operation in applying a technical strategy.
- Superior in building working relationships and providing top performance to customers.
- Excellent organizational, budget management, negotiation, human resource management abilities and strong communication.
- Strategic Analysis & Data Analysis
- SDLC Methodologies
- Application Performance Management
- Large Scale Deployments
- IT Architecture
- Vendor Management
- Security Technologies
- Voice & Data Technologies
Network:: TCP/IP, 3G, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, VoIP, Frame Relay, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, PPP, ISDNB, SNMP, DHCP, WINS/DNS, NetBios, SNA, Solaris, Token Ring, Sonet, ATM, Windows NT, Centrex
Software: ServiceNow, SQL, Okta, SSO, SAML, XAML, XML, WML, JAVA, OMG/OMT, Web Page, HTML, RAD, RUP, Sharepoint, RACLE, HP QualityCenter, Windows 8, MS SQL Server, MS Office, MS Project, HP Openview, Wireshark
Methodologies: PMI, ITIL, SDLC, UML, Data Modeling and Design, Data Flow Diagramming
Hardware: Cisco series, Nortel, Lucent, Sniffer, IBM Compatibles, AS/400, Paradyne CSUs, Kodak Scanner Series. RICOH Equipment
Confidential, Troy, MI
Program Manager/Security Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Managed the successful deployment of critical security and cloud infrastructure software for global services. Providing program management for multiple suppliers to ensure successful rollout for several projects in the security portfolio. Collaborating with stakeholders Confidential all levels and in all areas of the business. Responsible for upper management status reporting for senior leadership, financial forecasting, invoice management and project/program closure. Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and devising contingency plans. Providing tools and mentorship to business project managers
- Implemented tactical Identity Access Management process for 2000 applications across the globe. Managed Service Now supplier development team to orchestrate with Active Directory.
- Integrated Okta single sign on for existing applications and documented SAML configuration process for customer applications. Cloud applications include Workday, Citrix Sharefile, and Salesforce.com
- Worked with teams to integrate to custom application using REST APIs.
- Managing deployment of Bit Locker Encryption for North America and Mexico
- Federated with external partners via a trust model.
- Completed architectural design for Service Now Design for IAM development.
- Participated in employing the new change control management process.
Confidential, Van Buren, MI
Program Manager/ITIL Service Management
- Leading application performance management team for Aviation IT supporting over 2000 business applications. Managing contractors and outsourced suppliers to deliver services focusing on performance testing, application monitoring and support of HP Quality Center Application Lifecycle Management.
- Establish and maintain appropriate performance testing, monitoring methods/metrics and reporting to determine and track needs and trends for support issues and capacity.
- Facilitate weekly deep dive session for Performance and Availability representatives serving cross-functional teams in preparation for CIO meeting. Make actionable plans as needed.
- Developed and trained senior management on Operational Risk Management procedure which delivers improvements and changes to proactively identify and prevent issues affecting site operations. Focusing on MTTR and the customer experience for P0/P1 incidents and outages.
- Developed new billing model to drive transparency to 2014 budget. Negotiated a $80k savings with vendor for Q3/Q4 for performance testing.
- Evaluating various application performance management tools, (Dynatrace, OptNet, etc.) to move from transactional monitoring to an end-user experience management and troubleshooting design.
- Performed problem management and created Root Cause Analysis process for custom applications and third party solutions.
- Use Fiddler and other tools to troubleshoot identity access management issue for customized application.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Program Manager/Senior Project Management Consultant
- Providing advanced program and project management support for multiple projects including GMAC and OnStar account in a PMO. Working closely with customer sponsors, stakeholders, users, technical team leads, and senior management to coordinate project activities and provide support for core project management functions. Work closely with engineering to steer technical direction. Reporting Confidential executive levels.
- Influencing and implementing project management methodologies and standards including ITS PMO procedures and execution. Using MS Project to build detailed, effort-driven project schedules.
- Estimating cost, forecasting, planning process modeling and performing issue/risk management.
- Providing meeting facilitation, variance analysis and reporting.
- Mentoring other project managers and team members in pm methodologies.
- Effectively communicating with customers to address customer issues in key areas.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Senior Program Manager
- Responsible for 4 project managers that managed tasks from creating scope document through implementation of web applications in a fast paced environment. Managed implementation of B2C portal working with the AppDev manager using SDLC. Provided executive reports and facilitated internal and external senior management meetings. Worked with telephony business users to develop functional system requirements to improve the telecommunications database system. Worked with developers to maintain product life cycle—from unit testing, to UAT and through implementation.
- Defined development objectives for key functional areas and presenting solutions for provisioning, finance, and billing systems.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions to gather innovative improvements to the system and to accommodate rapid telecommunication changes.
- Assisted in developing document templates (project initiation/business requirements/functional requirements/design) for software development life cycle which included extensive QA and UAT testing.
- PMs worked with Systems Analysts to analyze and gather requirements for VoIP topology to support development of functional and design documentation for backend provisioning of the Customer Portal on an Oracle platform.
- Managed Systems Analysts that developed documentation to support resale of Wireless telephony service.
- Managed analysts that authored functional requirements documents used by developers and QA team to implement SQL code for large Local Exchange Carrier.
- Used the UML Analysis Model to do created flowcharts, network and data flow structures and OOD models.
- Worked with development team to create and implemented over 100 maintenance programs for existing applications in SQL Server.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Director of Technology
- Directed technical operations for the Legal Production Document Center Confidential General Motors. Responsible for managing a team of 40 that provided Digital Imaging Operations and LAN/WAN support. Assigned, tracked, and managed a $15M budget using a Work Breakdown Structure and MS Project and other PMI methodologies.
- Used SDLC to manage VB6 programmers to develop and improve applications to improve end-user input efficiency for 16 indices.
- Supervised project to clean-up 15 databases for MS Access to Oracle conversion within 3-month deadline by managing to critical paths.
- Managed technical group responsible for capturing and transferring (via OCR and litigation case management software) coded legal data to customized database. Quality compliance record averaged 98.9%
- Cut labor cost by 50 % using PMI resource planning—technical imaging and database associates were able to complete daily tasks and finish special project assignments concurrently.
- Assist in implementing barcode test system.
- Developed and managed Open Issues Matrix for tracking purposes.
- Responsible for the configuration, installation, maintenance of a NT and Windows 2003 platform. Worked with the team to provide disaster recovery plan for all Cisco router and switches and for RAID servers.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Director of Field Account Services
- Directed Sales Engineers and Customer Project Managers in the design and implementation of voice networks - installed several Centrex and DID Systems.
- Successfully managed project installation of 70 trunk lines to a digital PBX for 70-site government network.
- Supported the internal Automatic Call Distribution for Flint / Southfield call centers.
- Prepared Response To Proposal and negotiated contract for government dial tone.
- Led project managers in developing project documentation and reporting methods for customers Confidential executive level on strategic accounts.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Manager of Router Installations
- Project managed $7 million installation of WAN equipment into Chicago Public Schools.
- Managed engineers in providing architecture and design for 500 remote sites and one hub using TCP/IP protocols, such as OSPF and BGP.
- Developed project documentation, reporting methods, and detailed network topology.
- Ensured all subcontractors’ work met scheduled deadlines and Confidential quality standards for cabling, router, CSU, and circuit installations.
- Managed federal government VPN for Department of Defense (DOD). Knowledge of DoD Lifecycle.
Network Installation Engineer
- Handled the installations and upgrades for Virtual Private Network customers.
- Tested, configured, installed, and troubleshot network and communications hardware.
- Provided detailed technical analysis to the customers for their network attachments.
- Tested digital circuits for network attachment to the backbone infrastructure.