To obtain a challenging position within an innovative high - technology environment where my experience and knowledge of application and database management can be fully utilized and enhanced. To be involved in the fields of Analysis, Design, Documentation and Implementation.
- Microsoft Office - Word
- PowerPoint and Outlook. SQL
- Crystal Reports
- BusinessObjects Reports.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Participated in design, development and production of corporate Management Systems CSmart and MWrap that allowed users to enter, maintain and analyze detailed data on Marsh Construction clients and CIP insurance projects.
- Was responsible for defining user requirements.
- Analyzed and developed the initial logical structure of the databases.
- Managed user credentials, set up new accounts and project customizations, explained existing system limitations and provided training and troubleshooting.
- Maintained and updated databases with state specific Construction WC and GL class codes and rates, their effective dates, SOW and insurance carriers.
- Created tables, queries and financial Crystal and BO reports per client requirements. Detected problems and collaborated with IT teams to solve Help Desk production issues and tested the fixes.
- Facilitated creation and implementation of Project Tracking system designed to house information on all March US Construction projects and produced various industry queries and benchmark reports required for RFPs.
- Conducted testing and fine tuning of stored procedures for optimal performance and index utilization.
- Developed Project Tracking integration with MART placement database for obtaining more detailed insurance information.
- Assisted in collecting insurance claims data. Produced client benchmark studies.
- Provided compatibility testing after the planned software upgrades and patches.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
MIS/Inventory Control/Office Manager
- Developed and implemented office information system for inventory distribution and warehouse stock control.
- Established departmental policies and operating procedures, planning, budget preparation and staff supervision.
- Designed, coded and maintained inventory and personnel databases using Paradox 3.5. Improved database interfacing with the existing corporate accounting system.
- Coordinated control in processing purchase orders, billing and accounts payable. Reorganized and created effective methods for tracking inventory.
- Updated, generated and reconciled monthly system reports for upper management using SQL, Access and MAS 90.
- Monitored file servers and LAN, installed enhancements and resolved software problems.
- Administered special projects at the direction of the President of the company compiling confidential data.
- Conducted training courses on database use.