- Overall 11 + years IT experience with 9 + of Project Management extensive experience in Waterfall Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework, Lean), project management of SaaS / web / e - commerce / analytics / business intelligence / products / enterprise applications development / enhancement projects and project governance in Secondary Mortgage, Financial Services, Insurance and Telecom domains.
- Extensive experience in developing strong relationships and working with various high level management and business organizations.
- Ability to gain strong knowledge of Customer Services Information System, and Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Advanced SharePoint skills and experience covering all areas noted in section 2.2.4, contractor resource’s responsibilities and Budget tracking.
- Expertise in Business Operations, Team Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Client Relationships, Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Accounting.
- Support network planning and provisioning using Business Support Systems (BSS) and Operational Support Systems ( Confidential )
- Leverage business acumen, knowledge and expertise to develop and execute strategic sourcing plans and agreements aligned to corporate strategy and goals.
- Problem resolution, team building, motivation, communication, negotiation, risk mitigation and building vendor and interpersonal relationships.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the mortgage industry; loan department operations; mortgage loan file documents. Experience and/or knowledge in loan insuring;
- Extensive experience in Global delivery model (Onsite/Offshore/Nearshore/Offsite).
SharePoint: CMDB UI
Plainview: Avaya CMS Server
MS VISIO: VNC Client
BMC Remedy Suite: Crystal Reports
Lotus Notes Client: Business Intelligence
Word, Excel, Outlook: RM Tool
Microsoft Projects: NICE Perform Tools
Agile / Scrum: Jira / Confluence
EPPM Budget Tool: Rally (Kanban)
Confidential, Boise, Idaho
- Plan and manage the delivery of information technology solutions and associated technical support services in support of the business objectives and ongoing operations in Micron.
- Responsible for project budgets, plans, work assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, communicating status and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Lead in efforts to minimize and de-escalate client issues; takes initiative towards addressing at risk clients and potential loss to actualized losses of clients; keeps an eye on building client confidence in and loyalty. Provide appropriate level of communication to Sr. Leadership about client relationships.
- Manage and facilitate statistical reporting of management, identify trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Understands and administers Vendor Management and related programs, which involves on boarding, analyzing, and monitoring new vendors and current vendor relationships and the risks that could affect the business.
- Managed the data entry functions, organize and act as gatekeeper to all contract documents, confidentiality agreements and licensures. Also maintain and update preferred vendor list as needed.
- Facilitate a discussion with the client to understand their current business / data requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Skilled in evaluating budget needs, determining approaches, evaluating impact of alternatives and making viable sound financial recommendations.
- Manages multiple projects, including project plan development, coordination of project deliverables, testing, and implementation.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements
- Monitor, track, and communicate project milestones and deliverables, e.g. Gantt chart; and other communication procedures as required by the project.
- Schedule and facilitate both internal and external meetings related to IT projects as needed for success.
- Initiate, review, approve, or obtain customer approval for, modifications to project plans as required for project success.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Prepare analytical reports as required by the project or requested by the customer.
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process
- Prepare and present bi-weekly PI Performance Reviews
Confidential, Reston Virginia
- Experience in managing and mentoring Project Managers and Analysts to ensure consistent application of project management methodology and SDLC processes and standards across IT projects.
- Managed all SharePoint project and maintained internal company operations.
- Maintained a resource management repository for 400+ resources to manage capacity Testing, Software Configuration Management, and Release Management, in the Resource Management (RM) tool and a $18M budget.
- Experienced in stakeholder management (communicating / reporting to CXO / VP level executives in both business and technical groups), team management (resource plan, recruitment, training, mentoring, appraisal, career development and retention), and vendor / procurement management (from vendor evaluation until service / goods delivery). Built and maintained excellent relationships across all levels and teams.
- Tracked, communicated, resolved, and enhanced ongoing management and reporting to meet vendor governance requirements and operational activities with HP, Test Managers, and FP&A
- Well versed with the EPPM process and the tool.
- Developed and executed activities related to end-to-end project management, for AGILE /WATERFALL projects, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. Responsible for owning and managing development projects through the SDLC, with weekly reporting to Director/VP-level.
- Excellent ability to manage projects under tight deadlines, including managing offshore teams as well as 3rd party solution providers and implementation partners.
- Generated new clients over the phone and in-person by understanding customer needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Conducted project kick-off meetings, defined project objectives and scope, tracked risks, assumptions, and managed detailed project schedules.
- Created status reports, financial reporting (Monthly Invoice & Accruals for different vendors), risks & issues.
- Tracked, communicated, resolved, and enhanced ongoing management and reporting to meet vendor governance requirements and operational activities with HP/Hexaware and FDM, Test Managers.
- Ensured teams are following a consistent program methodology, procedures,
- Skilled in leading teams to make sound business decisions based on analysis of short-and-long term business needs.
- Experienced on project scheduling, milestones, resources allocation, project coordination, meeting facilitation across multiple teams and groups.
- Developed program management process materials.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Planned and scheduled projects for business groups using targeted release dates based on applications impacted.
- Supported SharePoint development tasks and implemented training plans.
- Created Standard/adhoc reports via SharePoint, and shared to Clients.
- Worked with Amdocs Confidential which helped streamline and automate operational processes, bringing CAPEX and OPEX benefits as well as helped in faster network rollout.
- Collaborated and validated with various specialists on the project approach after working with business on requirements.
- Participated in Design, Development & Quality Assurance for the assigned projects; documented project planning decisions; communicated and provided status updates to stakeholders.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of projects requirements.
- Act as a further escalation point of the supervisors(s). Automate and streamline processes.
- Prepare project organization and communication charts.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Logs.
- Handling CAB meeting with senior level Service Management team.
- Track and Manage contemplated change notices and change order in the database.
- Ensure client’s needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Prepare substantial completion certificate and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
Project Management Office (PMO)
- Compiled and analyzed complex data regarding automated clearing house accounts, loan servicing, and customer accounting to help insurance industry client to recognize patterns, trends, and relationships in operational information.
- Extensive experience in the administration, maintenance, and support of all projects status data in the SharePoint Environments.
- Provided support to project execution and risk management process and update the same in SharePoint.
- Supported daily routine operations and SharePoint application tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of Incident, Change, Problem and Configuration teams containing key ITIL measurements.
- Managed the overall DESK ACTIVITIES, including the supervisors.
- Managed escalations, risks/issues.
- Facilitated staff training and awareness sessions.
- Liaising with senior management and change management board
- Assisting Analysts in providing first line support when workloads.
- Responsible for overall incident management and request fulfillment on the service desk.
- Partnered with EMEA Account Managers to understand and document client requirements; created high and low level use cases; worked with Project Manager to prepare Business Requirements Document (BRD) and System Requirements Document (SRD).
- Directed 3-member team to provide key operational deliverables, including 10 daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports that contained meaningful, actionable information.
- Analysed SLA parameters, resolution and response statistics, backlog metrics, and daily account performance reports to ensure consistency, completeness, and timeliness of reports.
- Prepared burnout charts, estimated project timelines, managed risk, conducted joint application design (JAD) sessions, and collaborated with developers, systems analysts, and testers to allocate resources; maintained project portal; issued tracking logs and weekly Clarity updates.
MIS Senior Executive
- Coordinated activities of 6-member team to prepare, analyze, and deliver daily, weekly, and monthly internal and client reports, maintaining 100% accuracy and timeliness.
- Extracted qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate project progress and team performance.
- Tailored reports to meet client’s evolving requirements.
- Participates in collaborations with business and technical teams to review conflicts/gaps between functional goals and existing capabilities.
- Tracked and validated weekly revenue reports; participated in client calls with project manager.
- Prepared billing, monthly management review, and modular schedule reports.
- Identifies KPIs that will help drive businesses and partner with Business Intelligence teams to simplify tracking and reporting of such KPIs
- Monitored call queue, initiated corrective actions, provided team with operational training, and resolved team-specific IT and HR issues.
- Supported diverse projects for clients including Magellan GPS, Vonage, Netgear, Real Network, Cisco, and WebEx.
- Evaluated call quality against client specifications; ranked and rewarded agents for excellent performance; improved overall quality to 70%.
- Hand-selected high-performing agents to form escalations team; utilized escalation team statistics and feedback to develop training for call agents.
- Defined and implemented key performance indicators for technical support team; increased problem resolution efficiency to 100%.
- Compiled and analyzed customer feedback to identify training needs.
- Led project to develop headcount projection methodology; analyzed client’s requirements and call volume by shift to determine work volume; ensured compliance through accurate staff forecasting.