- BI and Data Analytics Technical Project Manager with PMP Certification. I have immense experience on coordinated management of multiple related large and complex projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives for different customers of Confidential .
- Proven track record in delivering to scope, time and cost on software IT Projects ranging in value between USD 500,000 - USD 2,000,000 with teams sizes of up to 22 consisting of onshore / offshore developers, business analysts, test analysts
- Having sound understanding of all SDLC phases of end to end execution such as Business Process Studies, Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis with respect to as is & To Be, Design, Risk analysis, Development, Testing, Go Live and Maintenance
- Various Technologies - Big Data, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Mainframes
- Different Functional Domains - Manufacturing, Credit Card
- Managing multi culture teams located in different countries.
- Setting project cost, schedule and productivity benchmarks
- Risk Management and mitigation plan, quality management processes
- Preparing competitive response for a new project proposal.
- Creating productive client relationship and get new projects.
- New hiring, appraising for exiting team, recommendation for promotion.
- Preparing cost and revenue budgets.
- Helping senior management with Strategic planning, resource and cost forecasting
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, IBM OS 390/ZOS
Data and Analytics: OBIEE, Qlikview
RDMS/Data Bases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, IDMS, DB2
Language: PL/SQL, Python, COBOL, JCL
Big Data: Hadoop, HBase, HIVE, PIG, Map Reduce, Spark
Mainframe: COBOL,JCL, IDMS, ADSO, CICS, DB2
Special Softwares: HPSD, Service Now, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Appworx
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Technical Project Manager/Data Analytics Lead
- Manage Overall Data Analytics Requirements.
- Conduct Work Outs with large number of functional users to drive requirement discussion sessions.
- Prepare/review BR documents with users.
- Solution Architect
- Convert functional requirements to technical ones and pass it to Developers.
- Prepare data model and review with customer BI steering committee for their signed off.
- Mentor the team members in design/development.
- Conduct closed room pilot/UAT for a specific segment of the Business
- Conduct Toll Gate review.
- Project Management activities, such as Resource/Cost estimation, Status reporting to Program Manager, team meeting etc.
Technology Stack: OBIEE, Qlikview, Oracle, Informatica, SQL Server.
- Understand the technology stacks.
- Understand how the requirement can be fulfilled into BIG data technologies.
- Complete piece of coding, which will be integrated in the BIG picture.
- Coding in PIG, HIVE.
Technology Stack: Hadoop, BIG Data, Hive, Map Reduce, Python
Business Analyst, Functional Project Leader
- Understanding of Confidential legacy system.
- Requirement gathering from business discussions.
- Process Flow Design using Microsoft Visio.
- Preparing URS documents.
- Get it run through by IT to check the feasibility of each of the requirements.
- Get back to Business with the input from IT and make necessary adjustments on URS and finally signed off.
- Get the UI designs done from UI designer in case of UI involved, and get it signed off from Business.
- Be part of any Toll Gate reviews to answer any questions.
- Prepare UAT scripts.
- Testing of all the functionality as written in URS using Quality Center.
- Online Ordering for Renewal Parts
- Different order/invoice/shipments related reports.
- Published information like Catalog, Manuals, Product Service guides
- Tools and processes for Account management, Audit.
- Gateway for many other Single Sign On driver customer facing applications.
Technology Stack: Liferay Framework, Java, Oracle
Confidential, Erie, PA
Developer, Onsite Leader
- 24X7 production support.
- Study of CAS & Interface systems
- Analysis of Service calls & batch abends, RCA for critical issues
- Interacting with End user to get requirements and creating functional and technical documentation.
- Interacting with Offshore team on regular basis.
- Code changes of Programs & Dialogs as per requirement
- Unit testing, System testing, Integration testing
- Design of UAT plan by meeting with End user.
- Documentation for Production Migration.
- Support for Nightly loads of Informatica jobs.
Technology Stack: COBOL,ADSO,IDMS, CULPRIT, JCL, OLQ, Informatica, PL/SQL, SQL Server Data Warehouse, DB2
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Study of Confidential
- Coding as per requirement
- Unit Testing
Technology Stack: COBOL, JCL, DB2