- I am a seasoned IT professional specializing in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence area for past 17 years. Out of which, I have worked as Data Warehouse Architect, Technical Lead and later as IT Manager / Scrum Master in past 10 years. I have been dedicated to performing my job responsibilities and contributing to the company’s success.I have been working as a IT Manager / Scrum Master for several different teams for over 5 years. I have been working in Agile environment over 9 years. Each team structure includes a combination of on - shore and off-shore employees. My teams have been instrumental in catering to enterprise-wide data warehousing and reporting needs. I deal with a variety of Product Owners to perform each team's scrum ceremonies and maintain artifacts.
- This position required leadership, tech savviness, out of the box thinking, persistent attention to details, and diligent communications. I always seek to do an excellent job performing my duties as a servant leader. I was instrumental and played key roles in several large volume data integration projects as part of merger and acquisitions. I always try and go to extra step that it takes to make work successful and interesting using latest IT technology available. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills. I am very personable and get along very well with colleagues and senior business & technology leaders.
- I received numerous kudos from peers and senior leaders for my innovative solutions to business problems and challenges. I was the proud recipient of company’s IT Innovation award for solving critical business problem facing outside customers.
- About 3 years of strong US experience in software, design, development, implementation, and migration of mission critical Client/Server applications using Crystal Reports, PowerBuilder, Sybase, Oracle, T- SQL, SQL Plus and PL/SQL.
- Total of 20 years of US IT experience.
- Certified Scrum Master
Confidential, WILMINGTON, DE
IT Manager / scrum Master
- Work with business unit and technology leaders to define strategic goals and tactical plans for business intelligence (BI) at Corporation Service Company.
- Establish effective and agile processes for delivering and managing BI solutions. Challenge the teams to continually improve these processes.
- Manage and build relationships with internal customers. Promote effective communication and collaboration across teams of developers, analysts, and stakeholders.
- Attract, develop and retain a high performing team of BI professionals.
- Leadership experience in enterprise business intelligence, collaborating with people at all levels of the organization.
- Business acumen to guide stakeholders in using metrics to make fact-based decisions.
- Hands on experience with leading BI solutions such Business Objects, Birst, Tableau and Crystal Reports.
- Proven track record of leading successful projects across team boundaries.
- Proven track record of working in an agile growth environment.
- Co-ordinate successful delivery of multiple projects. Ensure that Key Measures of Success and Benefits are quantifiable and measurable post implementation
- Develop cost-benefit analyses for the projects. Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs. actuals. Responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, within budget and with quality.
- Allocate resources across multiple projects. Performs daily administrative tasks including time management, training and other duties as required.
- Coordinate overall project documentation e.g. requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
- Create and update project plan. Track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement and best practices in the project life cycle.
Confidential, NEWARK, DE
SENIOR dATAWAREHOUSE DEVELOPER
Environment: Business Objects XI/6.5x/5.x, Informatica Power Mart 7.1/5.1.1/5.0 , .NET, WEBI SDK, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Plus, UNIX (Corn, Kornshell Script), Citrix, Autosys 4.5
- Informatica ETL Developer / Production Support - Informatica 6.x, 7.x. Analysis, Designing and Development for various client interfaces including MyRewardsAtWork portal (intranet portal), Financial Engines (intranet portal), Merger Data store (Between h-JPMorgan & h-Chase AND also h-JPMorganChase and h-Bank One) etc. in GDW development team.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing of different interfaces to get data from PeopleSoft or Main Frame or Sybase or XML or Oracle and make it available to the different business clients for their business needs, Business As Usual, Production Support.
- Create the data interfacing and conversion ETL. Responsible for creating ETL, scripts and code for integrating, interfacing and converting data from multiple ancillary systems for a project phase. Maps systems and creates ETL code for each interface conversion, develops ETL procedures to ensure conformity, compliance with standards and lack of redundancy, translates business rules and functionality requirements into ETL procedures.
- Strong experience with Informatica Power Center, specifically mapplets, advanced transformations, reusable sessions, flat file sources. RDBMS data processing and manipulation concepts using the SQL language.
- BO 5.x, 6.x. BO Supervisor, BO Designer, BCA, Full Client, WEBI. Global Data Warehouse (GDW) BO production support.
- Responsibilities include creating and maintaining universes, Creating and maintaining new users, Scheduling reports to be distributed to user groups, Creating and maintaining reports for various in-house clients using advanced reporting techniques.
- Analysis, design and development of schemas, packages, stored procedures, views, triggers, tables etc. in GDW development team.
- Responsibilities include to create and maintain views, stored procedures, packages for ETL interfaces between various systems.
- Responsible for creating/modifying shell scripts, SQL Loader, Autosys etc.
- Responsibilities include to create and maintain UNIX scripts to run the jobs and also to create Autosys scripts to automate these processes.
Confidential, Stamford, ct
Environment: PowerBuilder 7.0, PFC, Oracle 7.3, SQL Plus 3.3, Adaptive Server, Crystal Reports 7.0, SAS and Windows NT
Confidential, Pittsburg, pa
SENIOR Programmer Analyst