IT Project Manager with 18+ years of experience with Confidential, the 3rd largest airline in the world. Played a key role in integration of applications during the merger of Continental and Confidential . Detail oriented, self - motivated with a passion for developing true business partnerships and delivering strategic solutions to achieve enterprise operational goals . I bring a positive personality with exceptional abilities in working and communicating with business team, suppliers, internal clients, and cross-divisional colleagues.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- PMLC, SDLC
- Microsoft Project
- Project Web Access (PWA)
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visio & Power Point
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Requirements Definition & Analysis
- Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid (Waterfall/Agile), PMI, Scrum
- Budget Management and Cost Controls
- Communication Management
- Virtual/Offshore Team Management
- Process Improvement
- Stakeholders’ Management
- Conflict/Priority Resolution
- System Migration/Integration
- Vendor Management
IT Project Manager
- Designed and implemented cloud solution for process improvements.
- Implemented a new retail system which generated an annual savings
- Implemented a new merchandising system that increased ticket sales
- Designed and linked corporate customers into direct channels which increased sales
- Implemented RTD (Real Time Decision) into the booking channel that increased sales by approximately
- Managed and coordinated cross functional global teams on development, release, and implementation of software, hardware, and application enhancements.
- Lead in the negotiation with vendors to reduce cost and improve delivery time by 30%.
- Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource planning.
- Developed and maintained customer and vendor relationships.
- Developed relationship with stakeholders and project communications.
- Maintained the scope, time, and cost baselines throughout the project life cycle.
- Reviewed and updated project plan and checked for any constraints, risks, and dependencies.
- Provided guidance, direction, and oversight to project team members.
IT Project Manager/Sr. Systems Analyst
- Designed and deployed Confidential (Electronic Document Management System) application and successfully rolled out to all airports
- Designed and interfaced the application with eAccounting system (revenue application) and 3rd party vendors which increased sales
- Received outstanding audit rating by the internal IT audit team for applications
- Managed and developed interfaces with SABA Learning Management system that included plug - ins to Questionmark’s Perception Assessment software
- Successfully deployed applications such as Universal Airline Ticketing Plan (UATP), United Perk Plus (UPP), On Job Injury (OJI) - an incident logging interface application.
- Integrated services which included aircraft changes, Gate Swap, Over Sale, Jump Seat, Seat Map, Travelers List, Baggage Tracking, Security Check-In, Loyalty Members and many more.
- Designed and developed the electronic mail system which increased the revenue by70% and reduced the paperwork by 99%
- Integrated web ordering system with 3rd party accounting software
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and made recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result
- Managed company’s website, and updated product and pricing information
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Quality Assurance Manager
- Managed quality control unit which increased production quality by 50%
- Implemented cost initiative in areas of quality control, production, and procurement which maintained the budget
- Analyzed quality assurance data and presented to stakeholders on production quality
- Successfully implemented Kanban and JIT which controlled inventory effectively