- Twenty - seven years of overall broad based technical and management experience in the IT field in major weapon system engineering, analysis, design, development, quality, testing, integration, deployment and Data Center Operations.
- Ten years as a systems engineer and the last 17 as a senior program manager, managing large-scale funded programs in information technology and engineering software/hardware multi-million dollar Federal Modernization Contracts and commercial Telecommunications/Networks and IT Operations for Application Development, Infrastructure, and Cloud Migration, resulting in reducing operating cost by millions annually, maintaining a 95% project completion rate and increasing profit/sales based on using Best Practices, Earned Value, CMMI and Six Sigma methodologies from cradle to grave.
- Additionally, the expert knowledge/Consultant in initiating, planning, contracting, developing, and delivering the clients strategic solutions and being able to apply that expertise into formal Business Models/Key Practice Area (KPA) and into formal agreements establishing specific solutions, applications or processes in developing and implementing Management Information Systems for Government Clients from Capture Manager to the Program Manager.
PMO PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Bethesda, Md
- Closed Two Tier 4 Data centers supporting Solar Wind and Power in Boston and Palo-Alto and migrated Legacy Critical Applications to the Cloud and moved IBM Mainframe from West Coast to East Coast.
- Built-out complete Telephony Solution for Overseas Sites to include MPLS, VPN Gateways for 11 sites and 1 additional for the Hop from China to Hong Kong.
- Built-out SKYPE for Office 365 in 11 Countries.
- Re-wired Infrastructure for 6 Floors and Network Gear for 6 LAN Rooms and order new circuits for Us Headquarters and installed new CISCO Routers and Switches for Layer 2 and 3 Technologies and EIGRP and VRF Routing.
- Order new T470’s Laptops for 1000 plus Terraform employees for US and Global and deploy new image Office 365 Enterprise, Business Applications and ER (Dynamics 365) after e-mail migration from Exchange to 365 and AD Migration.
- Swiped Cleaned 2500 Sun Edison Dell Laptops and shipped back to Lease Vendor after receiving new Laptops.
- Close-down Old Sun Edison/Go-Daddy Domain and stand-up Terraform US and Global Domains.
- Manage the Remedy Help Desk Transition to Share-Point (Interim) and build-out Service Now Help Desk
- Consolidate and close DR Data Centers for Sun Edison at (Tier-Point in Baltimore, Sun Guard in Philadelphia and Alts in Dallas.
- Coordinate ERP Legacy Applications (CITRIX) (SAP) TO Dynamics Enterprise
- Order new circuits AT and T, New License Microsoft etc.
- Develop new Audit Requirements for Terraform to include SOC 1, 2 AND 3
- Set-up Security for all Physical Security and Net-work Security.
- Managed several vendors, the three biggest (Microsoft Professional Services for Azure Cloud and AD Migration, 8x8 for Overseas Telephony, Solution from PBX to SKPE and Polycom Videoconferencing AV Solution, USING AT&T and Confidential ISP Provider.
- Managed transition from SDLC TO SCALED AGILE Methodology.
- Work with service owners and operations teams who own data in the CMDB to insure that appropriate data is captured and recorded within the CMDB.
- Collaborate with IT Asset Management analysts to ensure that appropriate details are being mirrored between CMDB and Asset DB.
- Collaborate with ITSM teams to ensure that SACM processes integrate and complement each other in supporting other ITSM processes and capture appropriate Configuration Management data.
- Work with data owning teams to provide feedback and improvement guidance on performance of Configuration Management processes. This includes developing reports and dashboards to provide visibility to CMDB data and establishing decide design and implementation criteria.
- Managed a 25 page and enforced a detailed project schedule with a multi-million dollar IT Budget from proposal to implementation and delivered over 20 projects against schedule, cost, resource, scope and quality baseline in the US and overseas.
INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Provide technical project leadership in deploying integrated data center, networking and client server communications solutions across the Enterprise, including the integration of critical facilities Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure, hardware into an internal and external data center, network hub, etc. Setup Agile Scaled Framework 4.0 for all State Application Development Teams supporting Infrastructure and setup UX/UI to support Architecture Epics for Infrastructure Data Migration and deployed Hadoop Tool for migrations to AWS Cloud.
- Managed relocation and collocation of Tier 1 Production Data Centers and Disaster Relocation Data Centers for Mainframe and Mid-Range Systems.
- Managed IBM Hosting Contractor (120 Million Dollar Firm Fixed Price Contract per year with 200 plus contractors.
- Responsible for also migrating Oracle 11G Business Suite to Oracle Cloud and setting up Oracle Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Plan, organize, and oversee all activities of the modular data center project including budgets i.e. equipment move services.
- Plan, organize, and oversee all activities of the data center renovation project including budget.
- Develop and manage standards, policies, and process for build Project Management
- Work with vendors, solutions architects, and engineers across the board to ensure the most appropriate products and services were included in solutions design.
- Managed over 1000 Physical and Virtual Server Farms in Tier 1 Data Centers US and 2 Offshore (Virgin Islands and Puerto-Rico
- Managed the Transition from SDLC TO SCALED AGILE Methodology.
CLOUD/INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Managed the Confidential Volpe Center Multi-million-dollar contract to include consolidation West Coast and East Coast Production Tier 1 Data Centers to the AWS Cloud and migrating all Telephony (Voice/Video. PBX, Video Conferencing off-shore to a software defined architecture and WAN Optimization and transition to MPLS.
- Managed several DCIM Tools to meet Audit Requirements for SOC 2 Compliance.
- Managed installation and build-out of Solar Winds Monitoring to HP Service Management and Riverbed Steel Connect Agent for DR Reporting
- Managed the Hosting Vendor (XEROX) 150 Million Dollar (Mainframe and Mid-Range Environments) Red Hat Linux and Windows’s.
- Managed the successful build-out for the Legacy Applications for all critical applications to AWS (SaaS) and ERP Applications from Citrix to SAP
- Deployed Legacy Applications code builds using Dev-ops for SaaS, IaaS integration to the cloud.
- Managed the 100 plus Remedy Ticket System and migration to Service Now.
SENIOR PMO and SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Overall Program Management Office management responsibility to include cost, for the global IT DOT Confidential Infrastructure Contract 176 million dollar plus Information Technology Aviation Safety Knowledge Management Environment (ASKME) Software Engineering Modernization Program supporting Air Certification and Safety and management and full oversight responsibility of IBM 800 million dollar plus INFRASTRUCTURE Contract the Regulation and Certification Infrastructure and System Safety (RCISS) program that will provide the infrastructure platform service oriented architecture to support the ASKME Program major initiatives and overall Confidential business Model, Data Centers, VM and Physical Server Farms, Networking, Call Center Support and Disaster Recovery and provide the infrastructure for the Confidential Next Gen multimillion dollar Confidential AMS.
- Responsible for data analysis using SCRUM and Lean Six Sigma METHODOLOGIES and leading JAD Facilitation
- Responsible for ongoing enhancement and support of current RSCIS qualification and test products that are utilized by field technicians.
- Responsible for emerging new products in centralized, network embedded, narrowband and wideband test equipment. Products are software solutions utilizing Fluke Networks and third party test equipment and probes. The software platform is a state-of-the-art enabled workflow and integration platform.
- Responsible for overall technical direction for the ASKME SOFTWARE ENGINNERING PROGRAM with full prof Apply technical expertise in defining solutions for the ASKME and RCISS Architecture solutions.
- Responsible for identifying and assisting in resolving technical issues with software solutions.
- Key contributor on all development regarding the current solutions. Will be responsible to elicit and document customer requirements, design solutions to address customer requirements, and research new technologies and the impact on the new Service Oriented Architecture.
- Plan, conduct and supervise engineering research design and development assignments for very critical aspects of unusually complex problems.
- Managed 125 software and quality engineers.
- Responsible for reporting all deviations to Program Requirements and any Next Gen Requirements deviations based on FAR requirements between safety and operations for the Confidential Lifecycle Management Process using the Confidential FAST Acquisition Management Tool to the Acquisition Executive Board and preparing findings and presenting to the Confidential Joint Resource Council.
SENIOR PMO and SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
- Implemented and managed delivery of the Confidential Consolidated Information Technology Infrastructure Contract multi-million dollar task order(s) to include 225m Meta-data, 110m Solaris 10 with Containers, and 55.5m Competitive Bid Submission System (CBSS) using PMBOK and (SDLC) Best Practices to define and execute Program scope to include management of 350 FTE’S to include sub-contractors from development, test and integration and responsible for managing and identifying Program Level and risk and cost/schedule Program impacts and issues within the CITIC Program. Overall responsibility with customer relations with Confidential Executives and contract IT Governance compliance and Lockheed CMMI Level 3 SDLC.
- Overall responsibility for contract execution, staffing and financials/profit and loss and full software engineering life cycle development of all software development for above Programs.
- Producing weekly earned value reporting and producing weekly status reports and Program dashboards and compiling program management plan for Confidential executives with updates across multiple project teams, consisting of federal and subcontractor teams for development and production.
- Managed 200 plus software engineers, solution architects, testers, quality engineers and configuration management subject matter experts.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, Wash, DC
- Delivery of a Presidential Mandated multi-billion dollars, Enterprise Technology transition to the next generation Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Program. Reporting directly to the Enterprise Networks and Data Center Chief Information Officer and OMB Senior Executive Management. Overall responsibility for managing and implementation using SDLC for staffing, and execution of the complete network backbone transition to IPv6 by June 30, 2008 per OMB-22 Requirement.
- Managed technical and strategic Government and Contractor Staff more than 550 full time employees with multiple Direct Reports for all three Computing Centers, Common Communication Gateways and 10 CAMPUSES, supporting 100,000 plus users.
- Served as the subject matter expert on the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 for Treasury and Chief Information Officers Council.
- Integration for Network Engineering, UNIX Engineering with IPV6 Protocol and staffing IRS help desk/call centers throughout the country.
- Set-up the Project Management Office based on IRS CMMI Level 3 Requirements and PMBOK and SDLC Best Practices to manage the OMB mandated IPV6 Program.
- Accountable for IT Governance and input to the Treasury annual Capital Planning Investment OMB reporting.
SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR/Project Manager
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Executed and managed Confidential ’s multi-billion-dollar Integration Test and Deployment Repair Program supporting all of Confidential ’s Core Business Portfolios on and off shore. Responsible for over 650 fulltime Confidential and Contract developers, production support, system, performance and integration test and production DBA’s throughout the United States, Europe and India.
- Responsible for shaping and leading all new technology initiatives that internal Confidential lines of business request at quarterly formal Production Software Releases for the V Repair Program 425-million-dollar line of business.
- Subject Matter Expert for communicating and articulating Confidential ’s leading edge, best practice technology vision into requirements and solutions for the transition of the Confidential ACQUISITION thereby validating system compliance, technology transfer, strategic direction and best technical and cost IT alternatives for Confidential senior executives
- Developed the Project Management Office requirements for Confidential 's Governance and Commercial Best Practices and integration of Confidential ’s Strategic and Earned Value Model’s with the technical direction of the V repair program.