MS Project, MS Visio, TeamDynamix Project Portfolio Mgt, MS Access/Excel/Word, MS Sharepoint, Service Now ITIL/Project Mgt, Active Directory/LDAP, VoIP, IP Networking, Virtualization
Confidential, Little Rock
Senior IT Project Manager
- Project manager for campus wide initiatives in information technology projects for all university wide products, applications and services, infrastructure, hardware deployments.
- Lead PMO projects, coordinate with executive leadership on PMO processes and project selection criteria.
- Develop business cases for project sponsors, cost, risk, implementation analysis, resource requirements, process flows
- Coordinate with technical teams on design planning, scope, schedules and resources
- Document task planning, work breakdown structures, implementation planning, end user training
- Coordinate execution mode activity, resolve conflict and impediments, conduct implementation project team meeting reviews, project course adjustments, scope changes
- Close projects with lessons learned, contracts closure, documentation closeout,
- Conduct post mortem surveys for continuous process improvement.
- Principal Projects Implemented at UALR
- VMWare Thin Client implementation of 95 stations
- Web based Human Resources for Campus Wide clients
- Document Imaging system upgrade of high performance hardware and software
- University wide web based system for managing payments and billing management
- Implementation of web based Project Management system for projects tracking, reporting, scheduling and cost/time tracking.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Project management applications development for large scale commercial and industrial customers to manage Federal and State regulatory compliance in the areas of applications, systems, infrastructure, data acquisition, communications for environmental compliance.
- Coordinate with customer senior management to identify strategic goals, requirements and governance of applications planning and budgeting.
- Develop project objectives, set project milestones, ascertain scope, prepare timelines, conduct resource assessments, and mange group performance.
- Extensive use of project management tools such as Microsoft Project for scheduling and resource planning, Microsoft Visio for visual business process planning, Excel for budgetary planning and SQL Server for data warehousing and analysis. Principal Projects Implemented:
- Upgrades of applications for database management, server clustering, server redundancy
- Applications for high volume, high speed printer management
- Applications for environmental pollutant loading analysis, tracking
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Director, Information and Communications Technology
- Direct and manage 3 locations in enterprise computing operations, hardware and software systems, telecommunications, technical support and all infrastructure operations and projects.
- Develop and publish security standards, disaster recovery planning and 5 year strategic plan.
- Coordinate with business units for establishment of product vision and business requirements, user model controls, and technical requirements planning.
- Track projects status through MS Project. Train and direct staff in Project Management Methodology. Direct and coordinate the establishment of enterprise infrastructure standards.
- Principal Projects Implemented:
- High speed fiber communications network to remote offices.
- Data center upgrades to include high speed cabling, power backup, raised floors, remote monitoring
- Voice over IP for all voice communications.
- High quality video conferencing between all company locations.
- Applications upgrades, database integrity analysis.
Confidential, Little Rock AR
Director, Infrastructure Solutions
- Direct and manage 50 domestic and International Confidential locations in computing operations.
- Manage support of all enterprise software applications, telecommunications, technical standards, operations and infrastructure projects.
- Train and direct staff in Project Management Methodology.
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of enterprise infrastructure standards.
- Lead implementation projects of systems software, enterprise productivity applications, voice and data, telecommunications.
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of enterprise infrastructure standards, policies and procedures. Manage network infrastructure group in systems upgrades, and the application of new technology services for continuous improvement.
- Redesigned internal telecommunications infrastructure for performance and efficiency.
- Principal Projects Implemented:
- SONET high speed internet access
- Facility design of structured cabling system
- Voice over IP
- Datacenter consolidations
- Support systems reorganization
Confidential, Baltimore MD
Chief Technology Officer
- CTO for online web - based logistics and pre-launch applications for major manufacturers.
- Manage the programming staff in applications for optimizing logistics, materials planning, supplier management, scheduling and resource leveling in the automotive supplier industry.
- Directed the strategic foundation and vision for software product environment and infrastructure that position Virtual to easily adapt to multiple vertical marketplaces, Tier 1 and 2 automotive suppliers, and OEMs by incorporating leading edge ecommerce technology.
- Managed outsourcing partners in development and hosting solutions
- Web based .NET application for automotive logistics
Confidential, Alpharetta, Ga
Vice President, Information Technology
- Vice President of Information Technology, directed a staff of 20 Engineers in support of 10 manufacturing locations of steel chemical tanks.
- Designed, developed and implemented warehouse management system for 8 US plants, including RF data collection systems, chemical container tracking, plant equipment layouts using AutocadAssessed competitive technologies in national and global asset management, state of the art electronic tracking methodologies, and advanced wireless identification systems.
- Developed tactical relationships with numerous technology partners to meet and exceed the product vision.
- Provide leadership and management of long term technology strategy and financial planning relating to:
- Web Product Architecture strategy and software development products. ERP System (MAPICS) integration with WMS Warehouse Management System Database systems selection, design, implementation and operational support. Design of High Reliability systems for Web Application availability ASP Services infrastructure development and implementation RF and RFID communication applications for tracking asset movements
- WAN and LAN implementation
- Warehousing Management System, with RF scanner controls
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for enterprise desktop systems, server systems, applications and network services for 35 US locations in support of Confidential ’s Payroll systems technology and infrastructure.
- Managed 40 Engineers in LAN and WAN systems design and implementations, support, software and hardware standards.