- Result - oriented take charge leader with the ability to rapidly gain project efficiencies and perform process analysis to increase productivity in any environment for any size organization or project. Proven career of sound business judgment with effective use of critical resources to make decisions and ensure all value added options are evaluated. Expert at collaboration with both on-site or remote teams and stakeholders to support business goals and meet on time project delivery. Excels at introducing new agile teams and organizations to the scrum methodology while being well versed in traditional waterfall project management. Agile team builder and coach
- Agile Project Management/Requirement Definition/Software Design and Implementation/Kanban/Project Scope Management/Healthcare/EHR
- Progressive and comprehensive expertise encompassing: Resource Management, Project Management tools (Microsoft Project, SharePoint, RallyDev, JIRA), policies and procedures, computer hardware, software applications and PMO support.
- Evaluate customer/project requirements, negotiation skills, developing customer relationships, encourage team dynamics, building Agile teams from the ground up. Stakeholder Management, Microsoft Office Suite
Technical Project Manager/Scum Master
- Ensures on time delivery of data migration of a portfolio of software projects effecting work streams throughout the organization
- Creates Confidential log and Confidential for the project
- Develops program escalation plan and project plan
- Aligns waterfall schedule with Agile sprint schedule in the project plan and into C level reporting
- Interact with subcontractor and internal project managers to ensure program and contract milestones are met
- Acts as Agile Coach to the development team and project management team
- Champions Agile transformation throughout the organization
Software Development Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Expert in assisting organizations in waterfall to Agile transitions
- Manage projects using hybrid Agile and Waterfall project management.
- Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, developers, and solution architects for planning and execution of project plan.
- Create and manage Sprint planning and Scrums to deliver test driven development.
- Conduct development planning meetings to review requirements with Product Owners to ensure clear understanding of project objectives
- Oversaw laboratory and pharmacy data integration and data migration deployment
- Collaborates with fellow scrum masters on epic stories that have multiple sprint team dependencies
- Successful delivery of development projects for contract > $15 million
- Drives improvements and established standards across the business in the preparation, scheduling, and reporting of projects.
- Communicates with internal and external shareholders of impediments to agile development team
- Conduct Agile ceremonies for multiple on-site and off-shore agile teams
- Acts as Agile Coach and creates buy-in for the agile process throughout the organization
- Provides executive reports to project sponsors and stakeholders that captures the overall health of the project
- Tracks and reports agile team’s velocity, productivity through the use of burndowns and other agile tools
- Assists the agile team with sizing, sequence, and priority of user stories
- Strategizes with senior management on how to improve Agile implementation and adherence throughout the organizational culture
Support Systems Engineer/Technical Team Lead
- Constructed Agile backlog from Waterfall project plan for Confidential projects software updates
- Managed Vendor relations including procurement of hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Technical lead for software training manuals for > $20 Confidential airport communications upgrade
- Established asset tracking and incident management standard operating procedure.
- Coordinated SOA and SaaS implementations with subcontractors
- Performed life cycle cost, reliability, maintainability, and availability analyses for Confidential projects.
- Developed, organized and delivered technical training programs, and interactive courseware.
- Planned and designed computer/web-based training modules and an interactive training simulator.
- Create User stories, acted as Scrum Master for Training and Logistics team
- Created Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), Basis of Estimate (BOE), and Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Analyzed several multi-million dollar logistics proposals