- Innovative project and product management professional with a solid record of working through the challenges of new technologies and evolving standards to arrive at substantial, measurable contributions to business growth, revenue increases, and operational efficiencies for leading IT organizations across many diverse industries large and small.
- Proven experience in all areas of software life cycle management including the implementation of innovative technology systems like Rosettanet ERP interfaces, speech driven computer telephony solutions, computational knowledge engines and secure / HIPAA compliant patient data exchanges.
- Common across all projects is an unwavering commitment to delivering intuitive user interfaces engineered to fit precisely into the intended business processes or usage model and project teams that are aligned to deliver upon these goals on - time, on-budget and without service interruption.
- Negotiating the reengineering of established business practices and procedures to accommodate new technologies and new business structures.
- Role-modeling industry-leading software development and program/project management processes.
- Revolutionizing real-time business operations management through unimpeachable dashboards, revenue forecasting tools and supply chain management applications built upon rock-solid interfaces to established Accounting, ERP, CRM, EMR and Data Warehouse solutions.
Product Manager / Project Manager
- Direct all aspects of the software product lifecycles for the National Trauma Registry of the Confidential (National Confidential ®) deployed within data centers of many of the largest hospitals in the US to maintain their trauma center accreditation and licensing.
- Champion product development and process improvement efforts for product quality assurance. Establish and continuously improve standards and practices for testing, installation packaging, distribution and support to ensure the complete protection of all user-entered data.
- Program manage software product compliance of all clinical standards for all of Confidential, Inc products.
- Oversee the modernization of the DI Coding Module to support new clinical standards within a computational-knowledge engine that enables mathematical injury-severity analysis from a physician-written diagnosis narrative.
- Deploy modular web service messaging interfaces for secure, HIPAA compliant data sharing between hospitals, states agencies and EMS providers.
Product Line Manager
- Managed an organizational restructuring program for the $220M Confidential division to optimize sales activities in the wake of severe worldwide sales layoffs by rallying around a proven, CRM-based financial forecasting model that I had developed previously for the division. Through this restructuring, we reversed the division’s 4-year trend of declining revenue and market share losses in the first year after the restructuring despite the severe sales layoffs and the lack of any major new product introductions.
- Managed M&A-related supply chain systems integration projects of Confidential ’s largest and most complex acquisitions including Digital, Level One and Confidential . Delivered upon the vision of turning Confidential into a leading networking and communications equipment manufacturer.
- Directed Confidential M&A integration teams in defining and standardizing core processes using PMI based principles. Allowed Confidential to quickly double the number of simultaneous supply-chain integrations without increasing headcount.
- Managed the Confidential ® Confidential ® System Release software product line. Introduced new features that helped customers bring their products to market faster and made our hardware more reliable and easier to manage. Cut software development costs while simultaneously and significantly improving quality.
- Managed joint telephony integration and speech recognition development and testing between Confidential and Microsoft engineering teams. Aided in the development of key Speech.Net components of the Microsoft® Live Communication Server.
- Modeled JIT factory planning algorithms and designed supply chain management tools for Confidential .
- Contributed to cutting worldwide inventory 13% while revenue grew 17% over 2 years. Algorithms are now a part of into SAP Confidential ’s standard APO Software as a result of a licensing agreement with Confidential .
- Created B2B ERP interfaces later used by Rosettanet and Confidential System Manufacturing. Cut by 60%+ the time and expense of integrating Level One and Confidential ’s supply and distribution networks.
Work History Product / Project Manager
Confidential, Forest Hill, MD
- Product Manager for the newly acquired National Confidential ® trauma registry software of the Confidential
- Program Manager for National and State Standards ensuring product compliance to ICD-9, ICD-10, AAAM Automated Injury Scoring, National Trauma Data Standard, National EMS Information Standards.
- Project Manager for all statewide trauma system deployments and state/hospital collaboration activities in New York, California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Michigan, Tennessee and Wyoming.
Software Product Line Manager
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Full lifecycle product line management for Confidential ® Confidential ® System Release and Confidential ® Confidential ™ Call Manager software product lines.
- Category / brand manager for Confidential Division voice recognition technical marketing.
- Publish complete technical and financial competitive positioning analysis quarterly for all Confidential ® Confidential ™ hardware and software products against all competitors.
- Collaborate on corporate product line business planning, marketing communications planning and long-term business planning analysis and strategy formation.
Business Operations Project Manager
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Manage the “war room” gathering, monitoring, forecasting analysis and presentation of all revenue performance indicators for the division to balance the near-term/quarterly performance goals with longer-term opportunity investments.
- Ensure alignment between worldwide sales, technical services, manufacturing/planning, engineering and finance organizations in support of the division and assist in the negotiation of sufficient resolution to issues of non-alignment.
Manufacturing Operations Project Manager
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Continuously improve sales and operations planning processes for the Confidential Division functions.
- Establish of new worldwide order fulfillment and inventory stocking models for unique supply chains.
- Transition supply chain management processes as Confidential Telecom for changes in subcontracted manufacturing.
Mergers and Acquisitions Integration Project Manager
Confidential, Folsom, CA
- Modeled, built and implemented manufacturing planning and inventory management algorithms for Confidential ’s internal supply chain management applications that were used to plan wafer starts at all of Confidential ’s largest and newest fabrication plants.