Resourceful Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering high - quality software, on-time and within budget for 3+ years in Telecommunication OSS/BSS Systems. Overall 11+ years of Telecommunication industry experience, performed various roles as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Quality Assurance Manager, Business Analyst, and Telecom Network Engineer in large, multi-national companies.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
- Project Planning
- Risk Management
- Costing & Budgeting
- Vendor Management
- Written & Verbal
- Quality Assurance /Testing
- Requirement Analysis
- System Integration
- SWOT & Gap Analysis
- Service Assurance & Fulfillment
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Decision making
- Analytical thinking & Problem Solving
Technical Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Responsible for spearheading a team of 15+ employees of Confidential & Confidential ’s Provisioning Automation Layer (PAL) and IP Service Activator (IPSA) applications which formulates the provisioning & activation layer (OSS Service Fulfillment) respectively and delivers the required configuration on Cisco CE routers.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective for two scrum teams Confidential the same time. Ambassador for the Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Manage both Waterfall & Agile ceremonies utilizing Rally & TDP applications and all kinds of defects (ST/BST/PVT/Production) using HP ALM (Quality Center).
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments, assessing project issues, areas of risk and developing mitigation plans helped the team to deliver 20% of user stories before time.
- Develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting, decision making and periodic review with management.
- Earned promotion as a Project Manager following the superior performance in Quality Assurance Manager Role.
Quality Assurance Manager
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Led 10+ person quality assurance team in the onsite-offshore model, including interviewing, onboarding, training, mentoring, periodic performance reviews, and release for Confidential & Confidential ’s PAL/IPSA Application.
- Mentored team for various quality assurance activities - test estimation, test strategies, test plans, test suites, test cases, requirements analysis, risk-based analysis, test reporting/package, defect management using HP ALM/QC and quality signoff in Agile & Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Pushed for improvements in software development practices to increase software maturity prior to delivery to quality assurance team by integration of quality assurance engineers with development team and system engineering team results in 15% reduction of system testing defects.
- Built a cohesive test team who shared best practices, test responsibilities, and supported reuse of test cases. Increased test coverage and efficiency without increasing test engineer headcount.
- Ensured that test activities are aligned with the Project Plan and ensured timely delivery of testing milestones for System Testing (ST), Pairwise Testing (PWT)/Interface Testing, Business Scenario Testing (BST)/End to End Testing (E2E), Production Validation Testing (PVT), Production defect Testing.
- Joined National Network Operations Center (NOC) as a Business Analyst for OSS Service Assurance systems - Fault Management (OSI NetExpert),Performance Management (Vallent Metrica),Trouble Ticketing (BMC Remedy),Service Quality Management (OSI Neon) & OSS Service Fulfillment systems- Network Data Discovery (NMSWorks Cygnet),Network Element Inventory System.
- Conducted feasibility study, performed scope analysis and translated business user concepts & ideas into comprehensive business requirements and design documents.
- Facilitated Functional and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SMEs', Vendors, NOC users for OSS Tool Transformation program & created RFP documentation and scoring model for evaluation of vendor responses.
- Prepared training materials, user manuals & conducted training sessions for users, support teams.
- Designed application to collect Network Elements information & interfaced it with various OSS Systems.
- Interfacing various OSS Systems to each other and with other IT Systems.
Telecom Network Engineer
- Contributed to maintain Lucent BTS & BSC availability above 99.99% for Mumbai Circle Network.
- Improved RAN performance by taking proactive actions based on analysis of BTS performance reports, network faults history, network parameter data, and drive test data.
- Performed retrofit/software upgrade activity in coordination with Lucent SMEs, on-site BTS & BSC fault resolution, preventive maintenance activities, and technical support to field engineers.
- Maintained the BTS & BSC spares using SAP Spare Parts Management.
- Resolved critical RAN faults by co-ordination with NOC/SMEs/TAC/Lucent RTS.