- Developed, tested, and implemented call center applications
- Managed staff and provided guidance and support
- Lead effort for data center server consolidations globally
- Lead server and storage refreshes with business, operations, technical teams, and vendors
- Presented Bi - weekly Sponsor presentations to Sr. Management on Commitment Pack Initiatives
- Compiled Weekly Headlines to all technology heads
- Implemented Security and Network standards across the Enterprise
- Created department SharePoint sites and trained department leads
- Implemented Proof of Concept environments for Infrastructure Engineering and the Business
- Created central repositories for managing all IT requests for hardware, software, and resources
- Worked with Business Leads on Disaster Recovery testing and validation
- Implemented, upgraded, refreshed bank technologies and workflows
- Storage upgrades MS Project
- Server refreshes MS Excel
- System upgrades MS Outlook
- Technical specifications creation MS SharePoint
- Network upgrades MS Word
- Remote access technology MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Enterprise technologies
- Website maintenance
- Site moves
WORK H ISTORY:
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Provided bank technologies, solutions, workflows, and Project Management services to US customers and Regional Managers.
- Creation of project tickets, project resources, and scope of work
- Creation of Statement of Work, including Project Scope, Expectations, Assumptions, Risks, Responsibilities,
- Deliverables, Hardware and Software Costs, Labor Costs, and Project Services
- Creation and maintenance of Project Plans for all projects over $7000
- Lead effort with Procurement, Sales, Vendors, Engineers, and the Business to implement In-House and 3rd party solutions
- Lead small to medium size teams
- Projects included Infrastructure Refreshes - application implementations, storage, switch, router, telephony, circuits, data center moves, branch moves, server and workstation OS upgrades, Office upgrades, EOL decommissions/refreshes, deconversions, data migrations
- Managed budgets between 500k-1M +
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- As an IT Project Manager I leveraged the following skills to meet project timelines and deliverables.
- Established project priorities to ensure team focuses only on essential project tasks.
- Analyzed and identified moderately complex and competing requirements across functions; ensures requirements are fully scoped.
- Identified and developed relationships with stakeholders across key business units / technical areas and multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business functions within the organization.
- Used effective questioning and listening skills to uncover underlying organizational issues and problems related to projects.
- Built stakeholder buy-in and ownership of the changes throughout the project.
- Developed innovative solutions to cross-functional, moderately complex problems, taking into consideration of day-to-day operating issues.
- Ensured senior level stakeholders are apprised of potential risks to meeting agreed upon milestones.
- Applied project management knowledge to manage mid to large, cross-functional projects with moderate to high risk, complexity, and impact; projects span multiple business units / technical areas.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Provided documentation on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
- Designed SharePoint masterpage and page layouts, serving as department's main SharePoint support for all technical complications.
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Managed medium to large size teams, globally
- Projects included Infrastructure Refreshes - server, storage, switch, router, network upgrades, security updates, application implementations, data center moves, server and workstation OS upgrades, Office upgrades, EOL decommissions/refreshes, deconversions, data migrations
- Managed budgets between 500k-2M +