- Results - oriented IT leader with demonstrated experience in complex planning, developing and implementing leading-edge technologies. Business Strategist and Program/Project Manager; ability to manage large-scale global (onshore and offshore) projects, aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Proven track record managing and leading IT and Technical Marketing teams in the following areas: web development and strategy, demand generation, digital and marketing automation, customer relationship management (CRM), customer and professional services, enterprise resource planning (ERP), eCommerce and channel/partner management, Warehouse Automation, Operations and Distribution.
- Excellent communicator; articulate and persuasive, leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executives, technical and non-technical teams.
- Detail oriented transformation agent, bringing disparate processes together to create cohesion.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Vision & Tactical Execution Risk Mitigation End User Training
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Turnaround & Benchmarking Business Process Improvement
- Executive Team Leadership Customer/Stakeholder Management Budget Planning & Cost Reduction
- C - Level Presentations (Creation & Presenting) SDLC, Agile, Waterfall Methodologies RFP | Supplier Sourcing
- Software & Hardware Testing Quality Assurance Cost Management
- Requirements Gathering Cross-Functional Support/Leadership Team Building
- Disaster Planning & Recovery Lean Supply Chain | Six Sigma | SOX Compliance
- Training & Mentoring Business Transformation/Change Management (OCM)
- System Administrator, Siebel /Oracle System Administrator, Remedy System Administrator
- Program/Project Management Certificate from Confidential Group
- ValueSelling and Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Certified
- ISO, SOX, ITIL, FDA Regulatory and Compliance
- Proficient to expert in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Project & Visio, proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite products; SiteCore; Sitefinity; Umbraco; Kentico; Magento; Oracle Eloqua; Oracle ERP 7,8,9,10,11i, 12i; Workday; Jive; Jira, SharePoint; Innotas; Kronos; PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, Remedy, Siebel, and more.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & HISTORY:
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Retail Automation Program Manager
- High-level responsibilities: Customer relations, IT delivery metrics, contract & vendor management, project portfolio ownership & prioritization, liaison with corporate PMO, methodology & governance adherence, responsible for business case, capital requests and ROI documents for all projects, owner of IT Communications and strategic alignment with all business functions.
- Responsible for providing oversight, direction, planning, and overall performance of large strategic initiatives.
- Tasked with establishing PMO structure in the Denver market, while taking on the division’s first major program in 15 years.
- Utilize business acumen and technical skills to work directly with executive management, business and functional managers, Information Technology (IT) resources, and outside vendors to translate business strategy into a comprehensive solution.
- Consolidation of multiple manual pick, pack and ship distribution warehouses into one semi-automated facility for growth in retail and ecommerce markets. Required full business transformation to adapt and in corporate automation hardware/software technologies and processes.
- Implementation of warehouse control system ( Confidential ), material handling equipment ( Confidential ), Programmable Logic Controller ( Confidential ), consolidation of ERP systems, application development and system enhancements to supporting applications and systems, master data management (MDM) and development of best-of-breed processes, metrics, change management and communications. Program required extensive business transformation, effectively managed $10 million.
- Educate IT team on project and program management, train team to work cross-functionally utilizing waterfall & agile methodologies. Positioned hybrid teams throughout the project to accommodate green-field planning, development & implementation.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Global Program Manager with extensive strategic/tactical Business - Functional - Enterprise responsibility. Rigorously managed program scope to ensure commitments were achieved within budget, quality parameters, and project deadlines. Owned development, business and employee transformation and ongoing management of integrated project schedule for large Global Network Integration (GNI) Program. Program consisted of thirty-five individual global projects to upgrade existing LAN, WAN, Internet and IP Telephony.
- Ensured all Project Management Office (PMO) processes and on-boarding procedures were followed per Beverage Manufacturer Methodology. Maintained Risk, Issue, Decision, Action, Minute and Change Logs
- Provided full program and process knowledge to all levels throughout the lifecycle of the program, working within a matrix of IT and business partners. Globally managed across functions and geographies, treating multiple disparate vendors and projects as “one project, one team”.
- Oversaw the development of project charters, Microsoft project plans, resource plans, change management and related project management artifacts. Utilized global collaboration tools, and appropriate project documents to demonstrate and articulate architecture, plan phases, milestones, and other program related information as needed. Other duties include appropriate issue escalation; big picture understanding and guidance, quick and accurate decision making, reporting and/or resolution of changes to scope, budget or schedule, development and execution of training and communication plans.
- Supplied expert meeting management and facilitation - efficiently driving and leading discussions. Articulated clear direction, motivated and influenced large team, navigated ambiguity, driving to resolve issues and provide results.
- Served as a subject matter expert routinely briefing key stakeholders on multiple aspects of assigned initiatives. Effectively communicated and reported program status both verbally and written to technical, tactical and senior leadership teams.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Director, Information Technology
- IT business partner aligned with customer-facing departments to provide and maintain reliable systems, applications and processes to develop, transact and distribute Confidential products and services.
- Oversaw technical global programs and projects in alignment with corporate goals and budgets. Led multiple concurrent teams to support internal and external customer experience, corporate applications and systems to ensure constant and consistent process improvement, and operational efficiencies driving cost savings, improved customer experience and reliability.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting Salesforce.com (Partner Portal, Sales & Service Clouds), Oracle Siebel, Oracle Eloqua, corporate Intranet development and training, corporate website infrastructure and development (Tridion, Kentico & Drupal), Master Data Management (MDM - Informatica, Oracle), Companywide Single Sign-on (Okta Identity Platform), and Siebel eCommerce.
- Partnered with Marketing and Sales Operations on lead funnel strategy. Analyzed and optimized lead pipeline processes and scoring model to improve and drive sales and marketing lead and campaign strategy. Worked with cross-functional teams ensuring the integrity of marketing operations systems, data quality and identified gaps in processes and data.
- Program manager for corporate M&A activities under NDA for a business that is rapidly evolving its position in the broadcast market. Confidentiality and swift integration/separation are critical factors for success from time of inception to announcement of an acquisition or divestiture.
- Business Partner for Corporate Channel Program and System Integrators (SI) - definition, enablement and rollout. Interface for TechData eCommerce team and cataloging systems. Contributed to and supported the client satisfaction/check-up program.
- Managed the development and growth of employees by setting actionable and attainable goals to exceed personal and business requirements.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Sr. Global Marketing Manager/Interim Director of Marketing
- Developed the teams that architected and designed the strategic web roadmap for Confidential Broadcast and Confidential .
- Gathered user requirements, developed personas, restructured site architecture, and re-vamped SEO and Search capabilities
- Managed creative services team including branding, corporate identity, collateral process and production.
- Built relationships with agency partners to augment internal creative team to bring fresh perspective and alternative thinking to our designs.
- Provided strategic insights into corporate and brand positioning, market and competitive analysis and penetration plans, and related service positioning support.
- Supported the transition and sale of Confidential Broadcast to The Confidential Group, implementing internal and external awareness campaigns. Conducted full-scale re-design and re-brand initiatives.
- Attended local and global shows and events overseeing lead management, brand identity, graphics and messaging.
- Oversaw and participated in product launches with product marketing, to ensure the successful delivery of demos, sales tools, collateral, tradeshows, events, advertising, public relations, website content, and presentations.
- Worked with business leaders to develop comprehensive marketing plans to define and manage marketing programs for lead generation.
- Provided counsel and played a key role in developing specific capture strategies, plans, and schedules.
- Managed marketing campaign teams, and initiatives utilizing Oracle Eloqua technology.
- Planned, budgeted and executed marketing programs for demand generation, channel and partner programs. Interfaced with Sales and CRM systems for lead nurturing, tracking and management.
- Developed and tracked metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and campaign activity against key KPIs. Increased conversion rates by 20% through processes and consistent use of strategy model.
- Successfully implemented business process management methodologies utilizing Jive technology, increasing team efficiency by 58% reducing the need for costly external resources and contractors. Cost savings of over $1M annually recognized in the first year.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Sr. Global Marketing Manager
- Managed the design and implementation of a new web presence for the Respiratory and Monitoring Business Unit.
- Transitioned disparate franchises into one common data structure while serving the needs of each franchise’s business model, reducing overhead and infrastructure for considerable cost savings.
- Co-developed two forward-thinking websites for Confidential in the homecare space, to target customers & end-users with product information and value proposition, and armed resellers with a portal structure of competitive tools and information.
- Global committee member that architected and developed Jive collaborative intranet presence.
- Created and implemented marketing design standards and procedures that increased efficiency, accelerated marketing project open to close rates, and significantly decreased error rate.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Lead Generation Manager and Project Manager
- Managed marketing campaigns from ideation through conversion.
- Led extended, cross-functional teams to define and implement internal and external web configurators.
- Implemented channel partner rollout to drive business through Confidential ’s distribution network.
- Developed architecture and provided system administration for Siebel/Oracle and conversion to Salesforce.com.
- Defined & documented customer requirements.
- Proposed hardware/software solutions tailored for the business’ unique requirements.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Training Engineer and Manager
- Led the team that developed and executed all online and field training courses.
Confidential, Longmont, CO
Project Manager/Application Administrator/Technical Support/Channel Partner/ Procurement Manager
- Managed conversion of enterprise customer support platform to Remedy, Help and Service Desks.
- Developed and implemented software distribution methodology for an enterprise class software package.
- Developed and managed Channel Partner program with leading storage industry vendors.
- Established and stabilized procurement systems and supply chain operations.
- Managed facility relocation from Boulder to Longmont; space planning, budget and construction build out.
- Supported executive team in acquiring venture capital for second round of funding.