- Corporate employment history reflects 10+ years of advancement and increasing responsibility.
- Myriad of diverse experiences, able to quickly establish working relationships with Stakeholders, Vendors, Internal Cross - Functional team members all backgrounds and levels within the business environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker, effective problem solver, biased towards action.
- Excellent team leader and manager of projects in multiple industries.
- Able to manage demanding work environments.
- High integrity, responsibility and sense of urgency.
- Strong analyst background covering logistics, production forecasting and cost control.
- Research and report development.
- Procurement and vendor management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite, which includes Viso and Project.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Joined a large P2PE/EMV deployment project worth over $18M with over 5,000 locations in the United States mid-stream.
- Stakeholder management between franchisees, vendors and internal resources to control expectations and resolve or escalate issues.
- Audited database and corrected information to provide better data and tracking reports for management.
Confidential, Blacklick, Ohio
- Orchestrated multiple Infrastructure refresh projects to upgrade servers as required by obsolescence and/or policy.
- Developed teams from individuals of diverse skill sets within global reach to complete projects
- Managed up to 6 projects at a time.
- Projects ranged from simple VM build/replacements to a multi-tracked, major refresh which included 53 team members from various departments from Business, Solutions Engineering, Middleware, Database, and Application/DevOps. Goal was to replace over 35 servers which hosted a critical application and many smaller related applications. Equipment was 12 years old and there was no legacy documentation. Team built new VMs, fixed and updated the software in preparation for the migration.
- Utilizing traditional PMO methodology initiated projects using Project Charters and tracked, maintained and communicated progress through Communication Plans, RACI charts, AIR Logs, Weekly Scorecards, Project Plans and Meeting Minutes.
- Formalized closeout process by reviewing lessons learned with team and stakeholders.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Lewis Center, Ohio
- Controlled multiple projects related to small cells and in-building DAS upgrades for a wide variety of consumer businesses. Implementations involve Voice, LTE and AWS wireless service improvements (850, 700, 2100 frequencies).
- Create collaborative teams from competitive vendors, as well as in-house RF engineers, field technicians and Customer’s IT and PMs to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Projects in Cleveland representing over $10M in capital improvements. Includes Cleveland Clinic as well as Quicken Loans Arena, Ritz-Carleton, Progressive Field, and Verizon’s internal BTS for the Republican National Convention.
- Oversaw the implementation of two large venues’ neutral host for competitive carriers. This required a high level of stakeholder management between the customer, competition, vendors and internal resources. These project returned $10-11M in funds into the company and will bring in over $300K in lease revenue per year.
- Host and present meetings, tracking milestones and keeping communications transparent with all stakeholders.
- Involved in Vendor Selection, Vendor Management and payments.
- Leverage PeopleSoft Finance to order equipment and services by generating and adjusting P.O.s, as well as receiving invoices and tracking project budgets.
- Leverage Confidential (National Capital Management System) to request funding for various projects as well as requesting project initiation details.
- Utilized Network Flow and Siterra to track projects and move them through the process.
- Projects involve many government tracking mechanisms such as NEPA, Section 106, SHPO and Environmental testing and remediation.
- Within the first 8 months made suggestions which saved $188K.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio and Farmington Hills, MI
- Organized and led the technical team to accomplish a large (16,000 devices) Windows 7 migration project in a 24/7 hospital environment at various Confidential owned facilities.
- Audit existing environment, note and communicate exceptions to imaging and installation teams.
- Communicate with stakeholders at the clinical, business and operational levels to organize deployment of devices in an unobtrusive as possible manner for the patients and employees.
- Project status Reviews provided to multiple layers of the organization via reports and meetings.
- Maintain a proprietary Coretek Migration Database and ServiceNow Configuration Management Database, to track devices as they move through the deployment process.
- Routinely look for ways to improve or optimize processes. Communicate suggestions up-channel.
Application Analyst & Technical Writer
- Chair meetings to gather status of application readiness and share results with implementation team.
- Managed the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) component of a Windows migration project, Identified Subject matter experts to test the applications, created communication paths and clarified processes and procedures to ensure applications performed as expected in the new operating system.
- Identified and documented required peripheral equipment, ancillary software and installation protocols and communicated with all levels of health care client’s staff.
- Utilized ZENworks Configuration Management and Novell Console One system.
- Assisted in large Migration Database development; generated standard Visual Basic and SQL queries.
- Created technical documentation such as user-guides for database, process flows and job aids
- Provided recommendations for process improvements
- Designed database to track resource utilization and forecasting using Access and provided graphical interface of results using Excel Pivot tables connected to database.
Confidential, Howell, Michigan
- Started a cabinet manufacturing company, responsible for all operational aspects: marketing and sales, customer service, company finances.
- Conducted vendor negotiations, coordinated media placements, developed marketing materials: business cards, brochures, and website.
- Defined all company goals, processes and created strategic partnerships with suppliers and other businesses for referral purposes.
- Supervised 3-5 employees daily, used QuickBooks for tax & payroll duties.
- Proven history of successful salesmanship and customer negotiation skills.
- Managed all customer projects from initial sales to final installation.
- Designed custom cabinets, closets, and home remodeling projects using CAD software.
Confidential, Howell, Michigan
- Created over $250k homeowner equity by acting as general contractor and managing the construction.
- Obtained permits, maintained project records, coordinated all timing and work performed by each trade, ensured all building codes were satisfied.
- Interviewed vendors and contractors, obtained bids and negotiated price of all work and services.
Real Estate Agent/Consultant
Confidential, Livonia, Michigan
- Consistently growing sales volume by establishing, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with clients, homebuilders, financial partners and other real estate agents.
- Guided/educated customers throughout the home transaction process, handled agent negotiations and addressed customer concerns.
- Used MLS database to conduct home market analysis and set pricing.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Michigan (# 6501301128 )
Confidential, Southfield, Michigan
- Successfully managed myriad of projects. Highlights include capacity planning, competitive benchmarking, and corporate marketing projects.
- Executive liaison providing comprehensive reports to management on key metrics such as cost, timing, allocated resources and overall project progress.
- Typically, responsible for leading project teams ranging from 3-20 persons.
- Coordinated multi-state effort to build Capacity Planning Database. Extensive travel to plants and field operations to build support and gather information.
- Performed competitive analysis, product gap analysis, cost/benefit trade-off analysis, all information used to for strategic business planning.
- Designed and Developed a MS Access database which streamlined and tracked information amongst 24 different North American production facilities. First year corporate cost savings exceeded $2M.
- Worked closely on projects with corporate operations, plant managers, engineers, and production planners. Able to build effective work relationships with the various team members.